GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know the extent of the damage to his Camaro? I believe the warrant stated that the body shop said the damage was not consistent with what EA described. Just curious if any one knows how much damage there was.

Yea I'd like to know what it was consistent with exactly. You'd think some reporters would have gotten this info already.

Also hope body shop was able to keep any parts they may have replaced for LE to inspect. Crossing fingers.

Let's make sure he really took the 10 shots of rum and 5 beers. Seems like he may be trying to set up a "I was drunk and don't remember much from that night" type defense. Can the friends there account for this kind of drinking out of him? I'm sure a waitress or bartender would remember a guy putting down this amount of alcohol...

Well he conveniently did shots at the apartment so no bar would have a record. I believe this theory is exactly what he's going for. Doesn't remember what happened. How convenient.

So no one knows if the family heard Christina's voice on any voicemail left on HF's phone via EA's phone??? If HF's phone records merely show two texts and one call to back up what the warrant shows, that "don't mean jack" as they say. Unless they actually HEARD Christina's voice on a voicemail left on HF's phone from EA's phone, I wouldn't assume SHE placed those calls. Until I see/hear proof otherwise, I'm looking at it as EA himself called and texted HF.

Right, we can't assume anything - especially that Christina herself made those calls. It would have to be EA calling and texting HF himself. So, I'm wondering if LE has some information that EA contacted HF himself on 08/30??

Right, we can't assume anything - especially that Christina herself made those calls. It would have to be EA calling and texting HF himself. So, I'm wondering if LE has some information that EA contacted HF himself on 08/30??

According to the warrant they know two texts and one call was made but we don't know the content of the texts or if anything was said on the call. Certainly the call log would show if the call was a missed call or not. Still anyone can send a text from anyone's cell phone and make it appear as if it is someone else. But that's what I'm saying: unless there is a voice mail with Christina's voice actually recorded. I don't believe that SHE used Arochi's phone.
In the uptownDallasGirl interview with JM the times of the texts sent to HF were very specific. 3:36 and 3:58. It wasn't "around 3:30" or "after being seen on video" and those times were never disputed or corrected. AND those times do not match the times of the calls made from Arochi's phone in the warrant. So I think he made them himself.

I am wondering if there were calls to him on 8/29 ?? What about any exchanges on 8/30 after the 4am time frame? What about 8/31? 9/1? 9/2?

According to the warrant they know two texts and one call was made but we don't know the content of the texts or if anything was said on the call. Certainly the call log would show if the call was a missed call or not. Still anyone can send a text from anyone's cell phone and make it appear as if it is someone else. But that's what I'm saying: unless there is a voice mail with Christina's voice actually recorded. I don't believe that SHE used Arochi's phone.
In the uptownDallasGirl interview with JM the times of the texts sent to HF were very specific. 3:36 and 3:58. It wasn't "around 3:30" or "after being seen on video" and those times were never disputed or corrected. AND those times do not match the times of the calls made from Arochi's phone in the warrant. So I think he made them himself.

I agree. I think he is the one who made the calls and or texts and is pretending it was CM.

Can PPD not arrest EA for lying and then really put the pressure on him????

Can PPD not arrest EA for lying and then really put the pressure on him????

I would really love for them to ... I wish they would.. They need to cuff him and take him in on the obstruction charges today.IMHO

I hope he has his Adderall and toothbrush ready to go... I hope they question him every minute till he sings like a canary!!

He is not gonna have to worry about gold phones,cash and cars where he is going. All JMO~

BBM - Can't believe it took him until now. Guess the other attorney wasn't a defense atty? Maybe his family didn't know the extent of what PPD had on him? Weird.

haha yeah I think its safe to say the guy who cant keep a drivers license probably isn't suited to defend somebody

I do think it is interesting that according to the co-worker referenced in the search warrant, EA did NOT deny being bitten. He just attributed the bite to another incident (bar fight). So if you believe the witness (who could be making this whole exchange up, but I mean, WHY), there was a bite mark. Now do you believe EA about how it got there?

I agree. I think he is the one who made the calls and or texts and is pretending it was CM.

Yes, I agree this possibly happened. Still...I can't get past the fact that EA was the last person seen with Christina.

Why look to alien abduction, prostitution rings, sex slaves, etc. etc???

We have a fact: EA was the last person seen with Christina Morris!!! :twocents:

IMHO

I would really love for them to ... I wish they would.. They need to cuff him and take him in on the obstruction charges today.IMHO

I hope he has his Adderall and toothbrush ready to go... I hope they question him every minute till he sings like a canary!!

He is not gonna have to worry about gold phones,cash and cars where he is going. All JMO~

Plano PD is carefully dotting their i's and crossing their t's, and when this happens, the perp will hear a knock at his door! :twocents:

IMHO

Did any of the reports state that EA had the damage to his car repaired? TIA
I know I read that according to repair shop the damage is not consistent with EA's story.

Did any of the reports state that EA had the damage to his car repaired? TIA
I know I read that according to repair shop the damage is not consistent with EA's story.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/
According to the warrant, police are also investigating damage to Arochi’s car, which was repaired after Morris’ disappearance

This link says his car was repaired after Morris's disappearance. Doesn't say where or anything like that. It is just referenced in one sentence. And I guess Huffine's just observed photos to conclude that the damage was inconsistent with EA's account.

Eta- I just reread the warrant, though, and it does not mention his car being repaired...so I'm not sure where this reporter got that info. Anyway, the car had not been repaired before the detective got a chance to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks