GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.....but there is a reason some items are still being held IMO......I wish that stuff would come back from the lab. I think someone stated earlier in the thread today it has been 7 weeks this week since those items were collected. I wouldn't think it would be too much longer. But I am not sure how long it normally takes either.

You might be right. But, if you were guilty of something and knew that eventually people would be asking for your account of events, you would still try to clean it up because you might get lucky. But, to your point, since so much time elapsed, I would be surprised if the car wasn't detailed many times over. He might get lucky and clean enough to where there isn't enough evidence/dna/whatever to test.

You would think so. But you would also think that you wouldn't lie to LE about walking in to the garage with her either. Those cameras are not small and hidden they are big and right in view.

If someone were guilty of something I'd think they'd do their cleanup in private. (imo)

If someone were guilty of something I'd think they'd do their cleanup in private. (imo)
No doubt. In a perfect world, yes. I assume that he did it at work because he felt like he needed to be there either because he wanted to front that it was just another day or out of fear of losing his job. Regardless, IMO he needed to be at work and needed to vacuum his car.

Did anyone see if the tires on a Camaro SS need to be rotated? I guess I can call one of my dealer friends and ask but I wasn't sure if someone checked on that.

You would think so. But you would also think that you wouldn't lie to LE about walking in to the garage with her either. Those cameras are not small and hidden they are big and right in view.

I see your point. EA has lied about things. I'm just not sure that makes him involved in CM's disappearance. People do things for many reasons. I just don't know yet. Just my opinion. I didn't read anywhere that he lied about walking into the garage. I saw an interview in which he admitted to walking with her in the garage, but he said that he did not walk her to her car. That seems odd to me, (unless she asked him not to walk her the rest of the way) but it's not a crime. Have I missed something? Because I heard him say he was in the garage with her, but then split off to go to his car.

If you're 2 hours late to work why are you still cleaning your car instead of waiting until you're off work.

I think he was high/drunk/up all night, probably had A LOT on his mind and just knew there were things in his car that he needed to clean. He was already late, he was doing it wherever he could as fast as he could.

It would be interesting, IMO, To know his past habits and history at work.
Wonder if he was always ontime and being late is completely out of character.

Did anyone see if the tires on a Camaro SS need to be rotated? I guess I can call one of my dealer friends and ask but I wasn't sure if someone checked on that.

Someone on here stated that they owned a 2014 Camaro and they stated that the tires cannot be rotated for the reasons you stated - directional as well front and back tires are different sizes. What you might ask one of your dealer contacts is: "Can the driver lock both doors from his side and prevent the passenger from unlocking their door?"

His first interview he stated he parted ways with her at the sidewalk. Only when LE showed him the still photo of he and she entering into the garage did he tell the truth. It is in the first couple of pages of the warrant that was released.

I see your point. EA has lied about things. I'm just not sure that makes him involved in CM's disappearance. People do things for many reasons. I just don't know yet. Just my opinion. I didn't read anywhere that he lied about walking into the garage. I saw an interview in which he admitted to walking with her in the garage, but he said that he did not walk her to her car. That seems odd to me, (unless she asked him not to walk her the rest of the way) but it's not a crime. Have I missed something? Because I heard him say he was in the garage with her, but then split off to go to his car.

His vehicle is a 2010 wonder if that makes a difference on the tire rotation? It is also a two door so not sure if it has child safety locks. Good idea. Let me check that out. I will let you know what I find out.

Someone on here stated that they owned a 2014 Camaro and they stated that the tires cannot be rotated for the reasons you stated - directional as well front and back tires are different sizes. What you might ask one of your dealer contacts is: "Can the driver lock both doors from his side and prevent the passenger from unlocking their door?"

There's a fairly detailed post about this on the facebook page (I think) from someone who seemed very knowledgeable about it. I'll try and find the post but the answer was no, you can't rotate them as the front and back are different sizes and they are wheel specific (paraphrasing)

His vehicle is a 2010 wonder if that makes a difference on the tire rotation? It is also a two door so not sure if it has child safety locks. Good idea. Let me check that out. I will let you know what I find out.

I don't know about cars in the US but in England if the driver switches on the central locking from inside the car no door can be opened from the inside. I thought that was standard but from the discussion here it would appear that your cars are built differently.

According to the 2010 Camaro user manual, "Tire rotation is not recommended if the vehicle has different size tires on the front and rear wheels. Different tire sizes should not be rotated front to rear. Each tire and wheel should only be used in its original front or rear position...Tire rotation is recommended if the vehicle has the same size tires on all four wheels."

http://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...ideos/02_pdf/2010_chevrolet_camaro_owners.pdf Page 9-64

JMO
I think if EA damaged his car while committing a crime he would not be out and about in that car that's just me don't they usually hide the car or burn it or wreck it... Just cleaning it wont do much. the damage is still there.

The guy looks very very guilty but there is something that just seems very off.
The forensics has to be back by now wouldn't ya think?
If I remember correctly, the forensics report is/was expected in approx 8 wks. Was it 8 wks from Sept 24th? I really need to look it up & stop relying on my memory.

If I remember correctly, the forensics report is/was expected in approx 8 wks. Was it 8 wks from Sept 24th? I really need to look it up & stop relying on my memory.

Search warrant was signed on September 26th. It will be 7 weeks since Sept 26th on Friday.

His first interview he stated he parted ways with her at the sidewalk. Only when LE showed him the still photo of he and she entering into the garage did he tell the truth. It is in the first couple of pages of the warrant that was released.

Thanks for that.

If he didn't know there were cameras and then was shown the shot of him with her, (then admitted walking with her into the garage) ...if he had harmed her there or gotten in a car with her there, he wouldn't know if that too had been captured on camera as well. (imo)

Thinking about the damage to the front of the car. Is it possible this guy may have hit her with his car on the way out. Either deliberate to take her or on accident. This could be why he might have been calling her boyfriend. This is just a theory considering he might of been impaired the night they went into the parking garage. Just a thought

If the driver door is open when Q is
pressed, all doors lock except the
driver door, if enabled through the
vehicle personalization.
Pressing Q may also arm the
theft-deterrent system. See
Anti-Theft Alarm System on
page 1‑9.
K (Unlock): Press to unlock the
driver door or all doors, see
“Remote Unlock” under Vehicle
Personalization on page 4‑38.
The turn signal indicators may flash
and/or the horn may sound to
indicate unlocking, see “Remote
Feedback” under Vehicle
Personalization on page 4‑38.
Pressing K will disarm the
theft-deterrent system. See
Anti-Theft Alarm System on

The Q represents the lock and unlock button feature on the driver's side of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304