Found Deceased TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelizabethp

kelizabethp Member

I* (for one) would not remove that person from my facebook friends. I like to sleuth and once that person is not your friend... ya can't see what they're doing. I bet the people there are his family members, old friends, acquaintances who haven't been blocked by him, and any other person who is waiting to see how this unfolds.

2. mommyof1girl

mommyof1girl New Member

I have to agree that I would remain friends, for one reason only.... to sleuth. [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

3. Doj1234

Doj1234 Member

He's been playing dumb throughout, it seems. He doesn't know anything until confronted with evidence, then says he doesn't have a sense of direction or that he must have let her use his phone. It's what he does, a leopard doesn't change spots. Given that personality flaw, he probably won't ever open up. CM is going to need to be found I believe, hopefully alive....

4. JMOM

JMOM Verified insider - Christina Morris case

Why lie in the first place if you didn't do anything?

5. carltondance

carltondance Former Member

6. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

On that subject, the NBC affiliate had a segment early on. The reporter pointed out 2 cameras that were near Christina's car. Since it appears that EA's car was close by, they probably covered his as well. No more on those specific camera's since. Do they work? Did they pick up anything? I'll just bet LE knows. And there may be more on video than Christina & EA walking into the garage and EA's car coming out at 3:58.

7. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

8. carltondance

Yeah and he isn't a not guilty verdict type attorney, his specialty is to try and get guilty people sentences less than death penalty. Every case I have seen him on the defense of they were beyond guilty, he merely was trying to get life instead of death penalty. Try to spin it as insanity or accidental, etc.

9. carltondance

All cameras are operational per the garage owners, PPD is holding back the majority of tapes. They will neither confirm nor deny the extent of video from that morning
    Just to add, the warrant mentioned other cameras as well, so we will have to wait for trial for the bombs to drop with regards to those

10. zippixx

zippixx New Member

Good information (or opinion)! That in itself says a whole lot, as far as EA's guilt (IMO)

11. carltondance

Having been arrested in the past he probably knows not to admit to anything, and deny anything unless bona fide facts disputing his statement has been presented.

12. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Isn't that when you want to spend time with friends? See what they are up to? Seems she is a very sociable person, Imo. If I couldn't reach a close friend, even in the old days, I would be concerned, much more so now with such instant, easy communication. But jmo. I guess it does not mean much...just that young people seem very unconcerned about each other, Imo, which we have seen in far too many cases when young people, especially women, end up missing. No one started to look for Hannah until late on Sunday, from a Friday night outing when she was "lost" and on her own.

13. carltondance

PPD is just padding their case in my opinion. I personally believe they already have enough to get him for kidnapping then bump it when Christina is brought home. moo

14. Salem

Salem Former Member

You guys need a new thread here, this one is really long. Give me a few minutes and I'll set one up.

Salem

15. carltondance

Cant speak for others but I dont have my friends family phone numbers. Depending on what happened that night the people with her that night might not of wanted to hear from her. Hell she has been reported missing and those same friends from that night still dont seem to care

16. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

Then if LE has the video of those 2 cameras and if they have Christina and EA in the area of his car it would likely show her getting EA's car nonetheless. That makes the testing of the seat belt and the floor mat an obvious approach for LE.

If I were EA and reading this, I believe I'd REALLY start to get concerned. No matter who the lawyer is.

17. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

So, the shooting was the result of horseplay, and in a state of panic Van excel moved the body to a less obvious location. P. Johnson's quite an agile spinner.

18. carltondance

He makes the big bucks for a good reason, he even represented a guy who drowned his two kids and said it was an accident and the guy wasn't a threat to society and not to give him the death penalty

19. JMOM

JMOM Verified insider - Christina Morris case

AMEN!!! Thank you!

20. Salem

Salem Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.