Found Deceased TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippixx

zippixx New Member

EA is 5'-9" 175 lbs according to the arrest record... not a really big guy
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

2. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

Thank you very much. I really don't want her to be upset with me. She has way to much on her plate and we need her and want her here.

3. carltondance

carltondance Former Member

Your welcome, this week has been particularly rough for us with new info coming out. I think we are just beyond stressed at this point and with the deck stacked against ea and continuing to climb it is quite frustrating to know he gets to sleep in his bed every night while Christina still isn't home. Leaves for an intense state of mind.

4. zippixx

zippixx New Member

I'm sure it is hard for Jonni to leave. On the same hand, some type of "normalcy" in her life is probably needed.. My thoughts go with her..

5. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Well-Known Member

Some people developing or who have dependency on alcohol can drink a lot though, have blackouts and fool other people about their level of drunkenness.
    I'd want to know more about his history with alcohol, if he's had problems, is an alcoholic, etc.
    Without knowing someone, it is hard to say.

He's twenty-five, right? Definitely, old enough to be in the throws of addiction. By no means am I suggesting this as an excuse for him. Just not sure if he drank what he said he did, could still function, or not.

6. Latestforever

Latestforever New Member

I would love hot chocolate.... I am making a beef stew if anyone wants some. :)

7. Latestforever

Latestforever New Member

That was in reply to txyorkiemom's offer of hot chocolate... What is wrong with the reply button? LOL

8. txyorkiemom

txyorkiemom New Member

You are spot on Cookie!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:
    Great Post !!!
    At this point I can not say I would take anything that has been told by "friend" .

9. Happyshoes

Happyshoes Well-Known Member

Catching up, good work everyone - love the compassion. This will help bring this little dragonfly home, it has to. Lots of wishing and hoping, prayers from my end.

10. Gigglingtoes

Gigglingtoes Well-Known Member

Counseling :clap:

11. Gigglingtoes

His height and weight are on the wylie arrest record for ya

12. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Sorry I had to go to work!
    But I think if they saw her get in the car everything with EA would have been handled differently.
    I don't think they would have said he is not a POI or a suspect...
    they would have come right out and said she was seen leaving with him.
    Just MO

13. Gigglingtoes

Me too. It must feel like you're so far away from your baby if they find something.

14. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Well-Known Member

http://abcnews.go.com/US/murdered-barista-whitney-heichel-raped-shot-times/story?id=17534209

Examine the case of Whitney Heichel.
    She was approached by her male neighbor in their apartment complex parking lot and asked for a ride.
    She was leaving for work at 7:00 a.m.(ish) on Tuesday morning.

Because interviews LE conducted with a neighbor were "off", he became a poi.
    Whitney's car was discovered, along with the neighbor's fingerprints and DNA inside of her Ford Explorer, in the parking lot of a nearby Walmart.

Whitney was reported missing by her husband, within two and a half hours, the same morning she didn't show up for work. Someone from work contacted her husband when she didn't show up.
    They knew she would have called in if ill or couldn't make it to work for some reason.
    Later that day, her vehicle was discovered in a Walmart parking lot with a shattered passenger side window.
    A suspect's fingerprints and DNA were found inside the Explorer.
    Her bank card was used twice. LE examined surveillance from the first gas station.

Police found witnesses who claimed they saw Whitney with a man driving her car. The trail was hot.

On Friday night, fours days later, LE found her body on a mountain.

Tuesday morning until Friday night is the amount of time it took LE to make an arrest (or close to this as I can't access the second page of the article).
    Why, because the evidence was there pointing directly to the neighbor.

Jonathan Holt, 24, was charged with seven counts ...
    After the charges, his case would be presented to a grand jury (found this interesting). Purpose, death penalty.
    Iirc, JH was sentenced to life in prison w/o parole.

(For some reason, I can't access second page of the article.)

Anyway, I believe Eileen means things would be different in Christina's case, if LE was certain EA was the perp.

15. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Neither of them seemed drunk to me
    I think its an excuse on his part when he gets caught in a lie.

I drank to much!

16. CuriousinNY

CuriousinNY Member

Some random thoughts. Since I am not from the area, it is hard to understand the particular routes you have all said. My thoughts on what might have happened: I am thinking Christina couldn't find her house and car keys. I think she walked with EA to the car to see if she left them in the car. Since they were not in the car, he offered to drive her to her fathers. I dont think she would feel as if she was in any danger since she knew of him from high school and it has been rumored he was seeing one of the girls at the apartment. I think she gets in the car willingly. Something goes wrong on that ride. I tried to think of what my first instinct would be if I needed to hide evidence. I think I would drive far away from my home to put as much distance as I could between my home and the evidence. I think there are only 2 reasons to drive towards home. 1-if I was looking for someone to help me dispose of the evidence or 2-there was an area I was very familiar with that was not well traveled where I thought evidence would go undiscovered.

17. carltondance

Not sure who to ask, but would certain drugs counter the effects of heavy drinking?

18. Salem

Salem Former Member

I haven't seen consensus on that - just some speculation on "what if he wasn't." In his interviews, EA pretty much said he had consumed large quantities of alcohol. I think folks were just speculating, unless I missed something, which is entirely possible.

Salem

Posted as a member and not a moderator, so please feel free to disagree.

19. carltondance

Yeah and unfortunately its such a big area it makes it ten times harder

20. CuriousinNY

CuriousinNY Member

Is there anyone to find out what else was subpoenaed and also due on the December 4th date?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.