GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random thoughts. Since I am not from the area, it is hard to understand the particular routes you have all said. My thoughts on what might have happened: I am thinking Christina couldn't find her house and car keys. I think she walked with EA to the car to see if she left them in the car. Since they were not in the car, he offered to drive her to her fathers. I dont think she would feel as if she was in any danger since she knew of him from high school and it has been rumored he was seeing one of the girls at the apartment. I think she gets in the car willingly. Something goes wrong on that ride. I tried to think of what my first instinct would be if I needed to hide evidence. I think I would drive far away from my home to put as much distance as I could between my home and the evidence. I think there are only 2 reasons to drive towards home. 1-if I was looking for someone to help me dispose of the evidence or 2-there was an area I was very familiar with that was not well traveled where I thought evidence would go undiscovered.

If he did have someone help him dispose of evidence that would make a lot of sense for him wanting to clean his phone. He wouldn't want anyone knowing who he reached out to.

Not sure who to ask, but would certain drugs counter the effects of heavy drinking?

Adderal and I would assume cocaine and meth since they are all amphetamines. You have a lot higher tolerance and they pretty much counter the effects of the alcohol. Not that you can't get drunk, but it makes your tolerance a lot higher. I've taken adderall for years (prescribed) and that's my experience

Adderal and I would assume cocaine and meth since they are all amphetamines. You have a lot higher tolerance and they pretty much counter the effects of the alcohol. Not that you can't get drunk, but it makes your tolerance a lot higher. I've taken adderall for years (prescribed) and that's my experience
let me also add...
If he took adderall at noon as he claimed, it would not have it's effect anymore.

Not sure who to ask, but would certain drugs counter the effects of heavy drinking?

Yes, from what I've been **told** there are party peeps that swear that there's always something to pick you up or mellow you out---whatever is needed at the time! ;)

Neither of them seemed drunk to me
I think its an excuse on his part when he gets caught in a lie.

I drank to much!

Does it matter?
Drunk or not, if he did this, he's toast.

But, your point is, he's falsely using drunkenness as a way to plead the fifth, correct? Could be.
One reason, the other people need to speak up. Were they all doing shots in the apartment? What else did they do?
He claims to have had three to five beers while out (so earlier in the evening) and then ten shots at the "party".
The four or five other people should know if they were doing shots or not. Maybe not the exact number of shots but sounds like what party goers might do at their age imo.

Anyway, he doesn't say he was home alone doing shots, so others either saw him doing them or they didn't. Why would others lie about that if they never left the apartment? Even if they did leave, why lie about doing shots?

"The mixture of alcohol and amphetamines poses many hidden dangers and health risks. Amphetamines are psycho-stimulants that drastically increase central nervous system activity and cause the user to feel anxious, restless, and wound up. When mixed with alcohol, which is a depressant, the immediate effects are slow and diminished, which can and often does lead to accidental overdose, poor and deadly choices, and severe physical illness. In many respects, what a person doesn’t immediately experience when mixing alcohol and amphetamines is just as dangerous as what they do. Unfortunate tragedies such as coma or death can occur with little to no warning due to the delayed and diminished effects of each substance when combined."

Combining Alcohol and Adderall

The simultaneous use of alcohol and Adderall, which is one of the most recognized members of the amphetamine family and a popular type of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) treatment, is one of the most common behaviors within this form of substance abuse. Adderall is a powerful stimulant also used in the treatment of depression. Combined alcohol and Adderall abuse can lead to sudden overdose. A person can take as little as one Adderall pill while drinking and wind up hospitalized for severe intestinal distress or other more serious complications.

It’s common for those who simultaneously abuse alcohol and Adderall (or other amphetamines) to experience a diminished depressive effect that often comes with drinking. This often leads to continued abuse in heightened doses. Continued combined abuse of alcohol and amphetamines also leads to hallucinations, extreme anxiety, and numerous other psychological symptoms. It severely compromises the central nervous system and can cause paranoid delusional psychosis, which very often leads to the user hurting themselves or others.

http://www.bhpalmbeach.com/program/focus/mixing-alcohol-and-amphetamines

The old upper/downer balancing act. I agree.
Still, all those shots within a short time period would result in someone getting drunk. jimo.

Any men here? What do you guys think? Women usually have a much lower tolerance even if they drink frequently.

Neither of them seemed drunk to me
I think its an excuse on his part when he gets caught in a lie.

I drank to much!

I agree, that Adderall (?) is basically like speed, plus we don't know how much he really drank, then I'll bet he ate a lot when they went to Whataburger. That's a lot of time in between. IMO he couldn't tell them the truth, so he had to make it up as hewent along. I do think they only showed him the still photo to get that obstruction charge (combination of lies, right?), took the car's seat belt and mats to get forensics, and if that panned out, he's in a world of trouble. He didn't hire that kind of attorney for just a regular case (kidnapping/abduction). As Beest said, he's hearing footsteps. I'll bet he doesn't sleep at all.

"The mixture of alcohol and amphetamines poses many hidden dangers and health risks. Amphetamines are psycho-stimulants that drastically increase central nervous system activity and cause the user to feel anxious, restless, and wound up. When mixed with alcohol, which is a depressant, the immediate effects are slow and diminished, which can and often does lead to accidental overdose, poor and deadly choices, and severe physical illness. In many respects, what a person doesn’t immediately experience when mixing alcohol and amphetamines is just as dangerous as what they do. Unfortunate tragedies such as coma or death can occur with little to no warning due to the delayed and diminished effects of each substance when combined."

Combining Alcohol and Adderall

The simultaneous use of alcohol and Adderall, which is one of the most recognized members of the amphetamine family and a popular type of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) treatment, is one of the most common behaviors within this form of substance abuse. Adderall is a powerful stimulant also used in the treatment of depression. Combined alcohol and Adderall abuse can lead to sudden overdose. A person can take as little as one Adderall pill while drinking and wind up hospitalized for severe intestinal distress or other more serious complications.

It’s common for those who simultaneously abuse alcohol and Adderall (or other amphetamines) to experience a diminished depressive effect that often comes with drinking. This often leads to continued abuse in heightened doses. Continued combined abuse of alcohol and amphetamines also leads to hallucinations, extreme anxiety, and numerous other psychological symptoms. It severely compromises the central nervous system and can cause paranoid delusional psychosis, which very often leads to the user hurting themselves or others.

http://www.bhpalmbeach.com/program/focus/mixing-alcohol-and-amphetamines

Wow, didn't the warrant note EA had a prescription for Adderall? Not that he still couldn't abuse it.
The way this warning article makes it sound though, you'd think a lot more young people would be keeling over.
College kids abuse Adderall and are known for drinking beer and other concoctions, especially on weekends.
Alcohol poisoning is real though. In my day, I never heard of it nor did I worry about it for myself or my friends.

I think taking an Adderall and drinking lots of alcohol could be toxic to somebody but not that common.
Don't recommend trying it though. Especially if someone doesn't normally take Adderall.
You might just be the one to prove the warning true.

Wow, didn't the warrant note EA had a prescription for Adderall? Not that he still couldn't abuse it.
The way this warning article makes it sound though, you'd think a lot more young people would be keeling over.
College kids abuse Adderall and are known for drinking beer and other concoctions, especially on weekends.
Alcohol poisoning is real though. In my day, I never heard of it nor did I worry about it for myself or my friends.

I think taking an Adderall and drinking lots of alcohol could be toxic to somebody but not that common.
Don't recommend trying it though. Especially if someone doesn't normally take Adderall.
You might just be the one to prove the warning true.

Adderall is widely sold and abused in most colleges and even high schools. Kids with scripts will sell their supplies (I know one! Idiot!). Not only are they putting themselves in danger by not taking meds, but, others as well.

There have been many many deaths of college students mixing Adderall and alcohol lately.
I won't bore you with OT articles, but, it is happening more and more.

I agree, that Adderall (?) is basically like speed, plus we don't know how much he really drank, then I'll bet he ate a lot when they went to Whataburger. That's a lot of time in between. IMO he couldn't tell them the truth, so he had to make it up as hewent along. I do think they only showed him the still photo to get that obstruction charge (combination of lies, right?), took the car's seat belt and mats to get forensics, and if that panned out, he's in a world of trouble. He didn't hire that kind of attorney for just a regular case (kidnapping/abduction). As Beest said, he's hearing footsteps. I'll bet he doesn't sleep at all.

We're kind of running out of time though. They returned to the apartment with the food (so they say) and then did shots (if true). EA walked out with Christina at about 3:30 a.m. Someone posted earlier that the group probably went to the apartment between 1:30 and 2:00 a.m. Even could have been a bit later.

Christina didn't go to Henry's until almost 11:30 p.m. When did she leave and did they go to another bar?
We've not been able to uncover those details afaik.

Adderall is widely sold and abused in most colleges and even high schools. Kids with scripts will sell their supplies (I know one! Idiot!). Not only are they putting themselves in danger by not taking meds, but, others as well.

There have been many many deaths of college students mixing Adderall and alcohol lately.

No matter, one student or young person lost is one too many.
I'll look the subject up, not boring at all. I'm interested as I know many who are away at college now. Yikes!
I've been worrying about Ecstasy combined with alcohol.

If he did have someone help him dispose of evidence that would make a lot of sense for him wanting to clean his phone. He wouldn't want anyone knowing who he reached out to.

The phone records will still indicate who he called, though. The content of any messages may be lost, but there will still be evidence of the contact.

The old upper/downer balancing act. I agree.
Still, all those shots within a short time period would result in someone getting drunk. jimo.

Any men here? What do you guys think? Women usually have a much lower tolerance even if they drink frequently.
I'm 220#'s and usually drink beer because I don't like to get drunk. 3-5 beers by themselves is nothing. But, combined with 10 shots of Captain Morgan? Captain Morgan is 35 proof so it's not extremely strong. Still he wouldn't have passed a sobriety test for sure. I would have been blotto, but I'm a lightweight, lol.

All that makes you want to check into people who may have been documented for unlawful possession of Rx drugs, doesn't it? (That would be a Group 3 drug arrest, by the way)

The phone records will still indicate who he called, though. The content of any messages may be lost, but there will still be evidence of the contact.

Sure will! Can't wait to hear all PPD's evidence when they finally release it.

No matter, one student or young person lost is one too many.
I'll look the subject up, not boring at all. I'm interested as I know many who are away at college now. Yikes!
I've been worrying about Ecstasy combined with alcohol.

Yeah, we've been hearing a lot lately in the news about Molly with the 20-somethings. Very sad.

Being an ex-user & not going into too much detail, Aderall (methamphetamine) (IMO) DOES counter the effects.. I have NO DOUBT, in my experiences..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/murdered-barista-whitney-heichel-raped-shot-times/story?id=17534209

Examine the case of Whitney Heichel.
She was approached by her male neighbor in their apartment complex parking lot and asked for a ride.
She was leaving for work at 7:00 a.m.(ish) on Tuesday morning.

Because interviews LE conducted with a neighbor were "off", he became a poi.
Whitney's car was discovered, along with the neighbor's fingerprints and DNA inside of her Ford Explorer, in the parking lot of a nearby Walmart.

Whitney was reported missing by her husband, within two and a half hours, the same morning she didn't show up for work. Someone from work contacted her husband when she didn't show up.
They knew she would have called in if ill or couldn't make it to work for some reason.
Later that day, her vehicle was discovered in a Walmart parking lot with a shattered passenger side window.
A suspect's fingerprints and DNA were found inside the Explorer.
Her bank card was used twice. LE examined surveillance from the first gas station.

Police found witnesses who claimed they saw Whitney with a man driving her car. The trail was hot.

On Friday night, fours days later, LE found her body on a mountain.

Tuesday morning until Friday night is the amount of time it took LE to make an arrest (or close to this as I can't access the second page of the article).
Why, because the evidence was there pointing directly to the neighbor.

Jonathan Holt, 24, was charged with seven counts ...
After the charges, his case would be presented to a grand jury (found this interesting). Purpose, death penalty.
Iirc, JH was sentenced to life in prison w/o parole.

(For some reason, I can't access second page of the article.)

Anyway, I believe Eileen means things would be different in Christina's case, if LE was certain EA was the perp.
If I'm reading this correctly, isn't the big difference that they HAD a body & we don't..? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88