Found Deceased TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Coldpizza, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. Loading...

3. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

4. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

5. carltondance

carltondance Former Member

I believe there will be an update on the news tonight. stay tuned for the link

6. wendiyking

wendiyking New Member

I figured as much was coming... The VIs have been too quite and we all know the search wasn't "routine" :(

7. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Active Member

Yes, and I read the following earlier. Somebody posted a link explaining a search warrant, after 31 days, goes public (my words, meaning unless case evidence is sealed, the warrant becomes available as public record). Still, someone has to make an effort to request any documents, pay for them, and share the information. Usually, this is a reporter if the case is hot and they're keeping up with it.

In Caylee's case, there was a person/poster who went to the courthouse often and requested every document and posted them to WS. Can you imagine? If he, or someone, hadn't made the effort, the docs would remain sitting in a file.

8. Le Singe

Le Singe New Member

I think if LE wants to they can apply to keep it secret longer and it goes to the AG of the state to decide if it is warranted or not.

9. catpatrol

catpatrol New Member

I'm assuming searches stop when the sun goes down? Anyone see what time they stopped searching today?

10. truetexan

truetexan Where is Christina Morris?

Can you tell us which network? If not understand

11. AudlyEnough

AudlyEnough New Member

Do you know if it will be the 6:00 news?

12. catpatrol

catpatrol New Member

Maybe we'll get to hear what tip lead to the new searches.

13. carltondance

carltondance Former Member

Fox for sure, I believe nancy grace is doing a show as well at 7
    I will link it up for you guys once I get a hold of it

14. Woe.be.gone

Coldpizza scared me. Sadly, I started a new...

Scared or hopeful, don't know which one exactly. Thread 18 here we are, ugh!

15. Suthrnqt

Suthrnqt Verified Luddite

Subscribing.,;)

16. AudlyEnough

AudlyEnough New Member

Brittany Feagans said on Twitter that her interview with Nancy Grace was cut short, due to HLN's focus on Bill Cosby. She said the part about Christina will be very short and not that informative. :/

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/535553510386200576

17. truetexan

truetexan Where is Christina Morris?

Thank you.... I may have missed it

18. Woe.be.gone

I'm sure. Plus, LE's steps/laws/rules are probably different prior to an arrest versus after indictment
    (preparing for trial, collecting discovery).
    It's hard to keep procedures throughout the whole process straight. Guess this is why law school isn't considered a cakewalk!

19. deeisnuts

deeisnuts New Member

Non - locals can watch fox in dfw at myfoxdfw.COM

20. Woe.be.gone

Oh no. So disappointing. Must not be breaking news then. :gaah:

21. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

Same here. But, boy am I jealous of your weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.