GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure he didn't turn off his phone on the toll as previously indicated?

Good question.. of the several he possibly has or had on him that morning.
something sure was pinging at 4:47a and4:56am and 5:32 am

I am under the strong belief (just based on the pings)
Arochi did not go home to Allen or the direction of Allen until the 5:32a ping.

I have a creepy feeling when looking at earth maps at the area Limestone Park Quarry - (north of SRT) the little FM 149 past Alma
Craig Ranch Ball fields area ..also Rowlett Cemetery area , there is also a creepy dirt/gravel road off custer just south of the SRT

All these areas are close enough and in the direction of 1st movement but yet enough time to return back to the Granite Park ping location at 4:47am/4:56am All within 10-12 min from Shops and back with about 15-20 min unaccounted for time frame.

TYM, can you get a screenshot of the quarry? I'm out here and free now so I can swing by. Already checked out the other location. Thanks!

I just saw EA's parents house. It's not exactly small, I can definitely see him bringing her in and no one hearing.. Especially if she was incapacitated first :-(

#ComeHomeChristina

I really wish someone could give us some insight on the landfills. It being the Labor Day weekend, 4 day lead time, all the searches and still no Christina. Does anyone know where shops of Legacy dumps? I hate typing this right now.

Also- there is a Walmart Super Center just off SRT at Ohio Dr- 24 hr to buy any clean up type supplies ..

I hope LE is checking the receipts for any odd purchases after 4am on the 30th ..DID HE GO THERE???

We head out in about an hour to search! We had a great turn out yesterday hopefully today will be the same.

At least we have a little more now to base our searching on. We will find her.

God bless you and all of you who have stood by Christina's family through this nightmare. I'll be praying that today is the day Christina comes home.

So - first thing Sunday morning and my hinky meter is off again.

Looking at Christina's Instagram, there's a photo of her and HF from Dec 2013.

If you look at the link posted -- the websa.me thing, it shows time stamps on comments. Now, I use Instagram and know the upload dates are correct, but I've never seen these comment time stamps before and don't know their accuracy.

That said -- does the comment on the photo mentioned above from "2w" ago from a certain apartment owner mean 2 WEEKS ago? Because that's kind of what I'm thinking, but she cannot be that strange, right? RIGHT?

See a comment from one week ago. Seems she is popping back up lately.

I really wish someone could give us some insight on the landfills. It being the Labor Day weekend, 4 day lead time, all the searches and still no Christina. Does anyone know where shops of Legacy dumps? I hate typing this right now.

The waste management company's name may be painted on The Shops dumpsters. Then we can figure it out from there.

I am under the strong belief (just based on the pings)
Arochi did not go home to Allen or the direction of Allen until the 5:32a ping.

I have a creepy feeling when looking at earth maps at the area Limestone Park Quarry - (north of SRT) the little FM 149 past Alma
Craig Ranch Ball fields area ..also Rowlett Cemetery area , there is also a creepy dirt/gravel road off custer just south of the SRT

All these areas are close enough and in the direction of 1st movement but yet enough time to return back to the Granite Park ping location at 4:47am/4:56am All within 10-12 min from Shops and back with about 15-20 min unaccounted for time frame.

TYM, can you get a screenshot of the quarry? I'm out here and free now so I can swing by. Already checked out the other location. Thanks!

Tatum- that entire area for some reason looks creepy- I guess because of the creek - Industrial Park and the White Water looking towers/storage things both to the north and South of the SRT...

The waste management company's name may be painted on The Shops dumpsters. Then we can figure it out from there.

I'm in the parking garage at SOL now and will grab a pic of the dumpster with waste company info. Parked right by it. :)

Did the other two (SB and SN) stay at PP's apartment? Or did they leave after Christina and EA?
What time were the keys found back at the apartment? Minutes after she left? The next day? Weeks later?
Were the keys then given to LE?
When the keys went missing again, after the 2:30 text/picture CM sent to Hunter, had they been put back in the keychain and then removed again, or was the whole keychain missing that time?

JMom, can you help with any of that info?

So - first thing Sunday morning and my hinky meter is off again.

Looking at Christina's Instagram, there's a photo of her and HF from Dec 2013.

If you look at the link posted -- the websa.me thing, it shows time stamps on comments. Now, I use Instagram and know the upload dates are correct, but I've never seen these comment time stamps before and don't know their accuracy.

That said -- does the comment on the photo mentioned above from "2w" ago from a certain apartment owner mean 2 WEEKS ago? Because that's kind of what I'm thinking, but she cannot be that strange, right? RIGHT?

IMO she is busting!! I think LE told her to keep her mouth shut and it's killing her. I have seen her comment on random FB posts on local news pages.

Can someone run down this company and their possible landfill locations? This is the dumpster by where she parked. Thanks!
image.jpg

I'm in the parking garage at SOL now and will grab a pic of the dumpster with waste company info. Parked right by it. :)

What is the (Real Time Frame) From the Henry's Parking garage to that Creepy area North and South of the SRT at Custer taking Toll (guess he would have exited Alma then U turned back west staying on the access?
Then real time frame NOT taking SRT but side/back roads from the Creepy Custer looking area back to the Shops area?

What is the (Real Time Frame) From the Henry's Parking garage to that Creepy area North and South of the SRT at Custer taking Toll (guess he would have exited Alma then U turned back west staying on the access?
Then real time frame NOT taking SRT but side/back roads from the Creepy Custer looking area back to the Shops area?

I don't know yet but I will know shortly and will post it.

Leaving shops now and taking SRT to creepy area on Custer south of SRT. Phone says 10:14 am, backing out of her parking spot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks