GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4:08am -Arochi toll passing thru the Custer gantry north on Sam Rayburn
4:08am-4:47am -????? 39min Was there any other pings or activity in this 39 min??
4:47am- Arochi & CM phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano North of Shops Area
4:47am-4:56am-???? 9min Was there any other pings or activity in this 9 min ??
4:56am- Arochi phone ping at 5800 Granite Prky plano North of Shops Area
4:56am-5:32am-???? 36min Was there any other pings or activity in this 36min??
5:32am- Arochi phone ping at 1500 E Bethany Allen ( East of Bethany Park)
5:32am-10:15am-???? 4hrs 43min Was there any other pings or activity in this 4hrs & 43 min??

If only there was more Cell pings or activity to fill in the time gaps ...that sure would help to target an area. :tantrum:

Just to clarify based on what I read in the warrant:

0447 - Christina's phone has its LAST communication near a cell tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy.
0456 - EA's phone's last communication with cell tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy.

However, warrant states BOTH phones were communicating with the 5800 Granite Pkwy. Others? Only ones mentioned are the last one by Christina's phone and the last one EA's phone has in that area.

So - first thing Sunday morning and my hinky meter is off again.

Looking at Christina's Instagram, there's a photo of her and HF from Dec 2013.

If you look at the link posted -- the websa.me thing, it shows time stamps on comments. Now, I use Instagram and know the upload dates are correct, but I've never seen these comment time stamps before and don't know their accuracy.

That said -- does the comment on the photo mentioned above from "2w" ago from a certain apartment owner mean 2 WEEKS ago? Because that's kind of what I'm thinking, but she cannot be that strange, right? RIGHT?
I just looked at that.....public pressure should be applied....

Just to clarify based on what I read in the warrant:

0447 - Christina's phone has its LAST communication near a cell tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy.
0456 - EA's phone's last communication with cell tower at 5800 Granite Pkwy.

However, warrant states BOTH phones were communicating with the 5800 Granite Pkwy. Others? Only ones mentioned are the last one by Christina's phone and the last one EA's phone has in that area.

Exactly - my info is coming directly from the warrant/affidavit
Both CM & Arochi ping at 4:47am
CM phone did not ping after the 4:47am
Only Arochi phone ping at 4:56am

I wish they would release any other cell pings or activity to fill in the time gaps

Leaving shops now and taking SRT to creepy area on Custer south of SRT. Phone says 10:14 am, backing out of her parking spot right now.

On the creepy road south off of Custer south of SRT via Parkwood to SRT then exit Custer. Phone says 10:23. It took 10 minutes.
View attachment 66061

Leaving shops now and taking SRT to creepy area on Custer south of SRT. Phone says 10:14 am, backing out of her parking spot right now.

Awesome ... let me know if there is a way in that creepy industrial park off access of SRT if you are heading back west just passing the Custer light to the right .. per the google earth ..I see several gravel/dirt utility type turn in areas ..

Leaving Starbucks Pond (Creepy area on Custer south of SRT) and taking backway back to the shops. Leaving now and phone says 10:30 am.

Leaving Starbucks Pond (Creepy area on Custer south of SRT) and taking backway back to the shops. Leaving now and phone says 10:30 am.

There you have it folks ... Mission Mode .. TeamWork at its finest...

Tatum - report back in .. is it creepy looking in real time as on the earth maps??
Think how it would look at 4am-5am time frame ...

You Go Girl!!!
:loveyou:

She just has to be near the SAL. I also believe he most likely acted alone and thought he would place her back near there as if he wouldn't be suspected. (Not) Wish search dogs could search that creepy area....

There you have it folks ... Mission Mode .. TeamWork at its finest...

Tatum - report back in .. is it creepy looking in real time as on the earth maps??
Think how it would look at 4am-5am time frame ...

You Go Girl!!!
:loveyou:
Good work

She just has to be near the SAL. I also believe he most likely acted alone and thought he would place her back near there as if he wouldn't be suspected. (Not) Wish search dogs could search that creepy area....

They have been all over Allen .. search & dogs from PI ...

With the release of the phone pings and timing factor -she has to be some where closer ..like 10-12 min tops NE of shops to have him to be pinging again back there in a 39 min time frame from the time he passed thru the Custer Gantry at 4:08

They have been all over Allen .. search & dogs from PI ...

With the release of the phone pings and timing factor -she has to be some where closer ..like 10-12 min tops NE of shops to have him to be pinging again back there in a 39 min time frame from the time he passed thru the Custer Gantry at 4:08
I do agree with you!!
Glad tatum is able to do all this this morning very helpful!

I gather you are by yourself - if so, please do not venture out into creepy areas.

I do agree with you!!

I always wonder about circumstances. The official search was called off and Tatum was able to go and do this. I so so hope it leads to some answers.

I do agree with you!!

@tatum... reporting live on WS special assignment sleuth-mobile

:cupcake::cupcake::websleuther::websleuther::cupcake::cupcake:

10:48 and back in the parking garage at the Shops. It took 18 minutes trying to go from Starbucks pond on Custer to McDermott to get back to the Shops. BUT... Taking McDermott was a mistake. It ends at Preston. So I had to double back and take Ohio to Hedgecoxe, then I took Rasor/Headqurters back to the shops via Parkwood.
IMPORTANT NOTE: while at McDermott and Preston I had a clear view of the 5800 Granite towers! My cell would be pinging on the North side of the tower right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member