GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has stated they are keeping all options open- sounds to me they feel others have not or may not have been very forthcoming as well
(no matter how close they may be to the missing or family)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-lied/
"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more
information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

This is a VERY misleading quote, to pull it out of context like that. This was said TWO MONTHS AGO and since then we have had searches, affidavits, DNA match, and an arrest!!

And it's additionally misleading to try to assert that this quote is saying they are still looking at everyone as a SUSPECT. It says that TWO MONTHS AGO they were still looking at everyone FOR INFORMATION. I'm not sure that will ever stop, but it doesn't mean they are looking for more kidnappers or predators just because they continue to pursue all the info they can get.

They have the guy that put CM in his TRUNK. There's your kidnapper, doing predatory stuff, no need to wonder. If you want to know what happened to CM after she was IN HIS TRUNK, then EA is where you look to get the answer. If he won't talk and tell where he put her, put this predator's prior life under a magnifying glass and see what shows up.

And given the hour of the day and the extensive vehicle drive that have been revealed by technology, with such limited windows for bad actions, very logical that any "assistance" he got was either non-existent or was secondary and after the fact.

She states "It is NOT Christina, for sure" in response to a post of the article on one of the public groups. She is very reserved in what she chooses to comment on and is aware of all the followers; I don't think she would make such a statement simply because she could not fathom the possibility of the body belonging to her daughter. In my opinion, I'm confident she or another family member has been in contact with LE in the investigation of the body found today and it has been verified that it's not CM.
-JMO-IMO-

We know for sure it is not CM. Her step-mother just commented on a facebook post. I would link it but that's not allowed.
That is a relief, I believe that they must have a good reason to say so. That area is as sketchy as there is. When I had a car stolen, I wanted to find it myself (PPD didn't seem up to the task, lol). I went down that area and searched as many of the backlots as I could.....Yikes!

I recall a forest lane address which can be very close to Bachman.
It could be anyone. This location is even closer (like 5 to 10 mins) from where Daisy Suzanna Hamilton was last seen. And very close to a bunch of seedy bars and strip clubs...

Sad. I feel for the families when news like this comes out. I'm sure it's next to unbearable.

She states "It is NOT Christina, for sure" in response to a post of the article on one of the public groups. She is very reserved in what she chooses to comment on and is aware of all the followers; I don't think she would make such a statement simply because she could not fathom the possibility of the body belonging to her daughter. In my opinion, I'm confident she or another family member has been in contact with LE in the investigation of the body found today and it has been verified that it's not CM.
-JMO-IMO-
She should state the info came from LE. Better yet, LE should put out a statement if they have determined it is not Christina Morris. It needs to be actual verified information and that is not.

I was just thinking that same thing. For some reason I was thinking they lived in North Dallas, south of 635. Anyone know?

IIRC, it was near Forest and 635 (near Lake Highlands area)

I'm with you, txyorkiemom - Steve, I like your passion and your thoughts could help, but this style isn't working for you.
And may I add, txym - you have been invaluable to me, also catpatrol, zippixx, Serious, latestforever, etc. I can't recall all of you, but to the many, many other sleuthers, I give my thanks to you!

Much Love to you too Happyshoes and all you mentioned!

It isn't that I wish it to be Christina or don't want to believe her step-mother. It is we need to stick with facts and have a way to verify them. A comment on a page we aren't really allowed to quote or link to is not able to be verified.

It could be someone else entirely and her family could be awaiting the horrific news, but until we get some other verification of an ID...it is still on the board as a possibility.

-JMO-IMO-
I
I'm sure Christina's family has been in touch with LE and they were likely told it didn't match her description. For example, if the victim has short curly hair and Christina has long straight hair, that would rule it out as being her, without having to wait for dna or match dental charts etc.

O/T but I haven't seen any posts by JMOM recently. Does anyone know if she's sick and maybe just exhausted? I say prayers every night for all of Christina's family and friends that God will comfort them through this horrible ordeal.

BTW, mixed emotions about the body found today. Sorry that it's not CM because her family needs some answers but happy b/c maybe there is still a tiny chance she may still be alive. I am sorry for the family of the female found.

JMO
I have been thinking about JMOM too and praying she is well. Can't imagine the hell she and the family are going through. Prayers for all of them

From personal knowledge of the terrain and demographics of the various areas N of downtown Dallas, and of course the following is all IMO....

Bachman Lake is extremely extremely extremely unlikely to be the place where CM is. Like, 1 in a million or less that it would be her. It's just the wrong area to make sense for EA to take a quick-to-medium-length drive and get rid of her, and it's not on the way to anywhere he would otherwise have traveled. He's a suburban kid, living far far N, and far far E of the central Dallas area, and he's either taking her someplace he sees all the time (in his broad vicinity) or he's going farther N or father E where there are less inhabited areas.

And even if he oddly set out in this general direction (which by itself makes no sense), he would have had to go past so so so many better-for-secret-disposal areas, probably hundreds or more, that it just defies logic to think he picked here.

So many missing women it could be anyone. ... keep thinking of Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member