GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

Thread 22

Thread 23

Thread 24

Thread 25

Thread 26

Thread 27

Thread 28

Thread 29

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

On #29 and no CM! Please let her be found before #30

So to continue the discussion where it was left off:

The Feagans timeline (who per JMOM has been said to be in regular contact with the family, and therefore would tend to know what they have heard) and the LE affidavits both show that CM's last use of her phone - at least the last that has been made public - was at 3:43. Then they show 3 uses of EA's phone by her at 3:50 to 3:55 range.

Do we actually have some reliable info that she used her own phone after that? (If so, I've missed it, and would love to know.)

So to continue the discussion where it was left off:

The Feagans timeline (who per JMOM has been said to be in regular contact with the family, and therefore would tend to know what they have heard) and the LE affidavits both show that CM's last use of her phone - at least the last that has been made public - was at 3:43. Then they show 3 uses of EA's phone by her at 3:50 to 3:55 range.

Do we actually have some reliable info that she used her own phone after that? (If so, I've missed it, and would love to know.)

I believe she used her own phone right after using EA's.
Ill see if I can find it.

Per Affidavit #2:

"Affiant also spoke with Mark Morris who later provided Affiant with a copy of cell phone records for Christina Morris' cellular phone number. According to those records, Christina Morris called Steven Nickerson on August 30, 2014 at 3:43 a.m..

Affiant also obtained identifying cellular phone information from Mr. Morris for Christina's cell phone. According to the information provided by Mr. Morris, Christina Morris was in possession of a black iPhone 5 with MEID #99000320146785 at the time of her disappearance. Mr. Morris also told Affiant that Christina's Toyota car keys were not located in or around the vehicle when Mr. Morris obtained possession of the vehicle from the Shops at Legacy."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

What was the one "at 3:58, one minute after they are last seen on video entering the parking garage"? Is that the 3:55 one from EA's phone, or is that one from Christina's phone after using EA's?

Correct! And it would appear that CM was calling Nickerson (last call on CM's phone at 3:43 a.m.) on her own cell phone, but calling HF on EA's phone. . . . Wonder if that made HF angry? Hunter could track CM with her iPhone. If he was tracking her iPhone then he knew exactly where she was at the time she was making the calls to him. . . ON EA'S PHONE....
I don't get the impression Hunter cared for anyone other than himself... Just .my opinion but his personality would not lend itself to thinking about what CM was doing.....

Random thought here... None of the partygoers have been officially cleared by LE to our knowledge, right?

If that is in fact the case.. What if SN and EA had made plans to do something to Christina? Not saying they meant to kill her, accidently or intentionally... What if that's why EA left the apartment the same time CM did, and Thats why SN called CM to "see if she was ok?" He could have been feling her out if she sensed a creepy or scares feeling of EA. This would be to ensure she didn't convey it to HF or anyone else on CM's phone if she felt
She was in harms way.

All just a random thought IMO

Sorry about the typos! Auto correct is killing me on my phone!

What was the one "at 3:58, one minute after they are last seen on video entering the parking garage"? Is that the 3:55 one from EA's phone, or is that one from Christina's phone after using EA's?

"Detective Pfahning #1601 obtained via a Search Warrant cellular phone records for Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone number. Affiant reviewed the cellular phone records and found the records indicated text messages and a phone call were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster, on August 30, 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours.

Detective Stamm also told Affiant during an interview that she confronted Enrique Gutierrez Arochi with the fact text messages and a phone call were made to Hunter Foster from his cell phone just before Christina was last seen on video. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi DENIED he was the person texting or calling Hunter Foster and told Detective Stamm he must have let Christina use his cell phone, after he previously denied he engaged in any conversation with Christina as they walked from Paulina's apartment to the parking garage."

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

The conversation must have been short:

CM: "May I borrow your cell phone because my battery is running low on mine?"

EA: "Sure." Hands CM his cell phone.

CM then calls HF, hands phone back to EA and then calls SN on her own cell phone. Just a theory. Not set in stone as a fact. Just a theory.

Random thought here... None of the partygoers have been officially cleared by LE to our knowledge, right?

If that is in fact the case.. What if SN and EA had made plans to do something to Christina? Not saying they meant to kill her, accidently or intentionally... What if that's why EA left the apartment the same time CM did, and Thats why SN called CM to "see if she was ok?" He could have been feling her out if she sensed a creepy or scares feeling of EA. This would be to ensure she didn't convey it to HF or anyone else on CM's phone if she felt
She was in harms way.

I just think if anyone else was involved in harming / kidnapping Christina that EA would of alluded to that by now. I do realize some would say why would he do that if it was also implying his guilt or involvement as well....but, I still think that most of the time if someone else is involved, an accused person usually points the finger to get the heat off themselves. NOT if his dad or family helped him after the fact but, in the event there was a plan to double up on her and do something.... EA wouldn't be taking the heat alone...he would somehow try to point the finger and accuse...that is my own thoughts of course....if someone else is involved in harming her, EA could do his best to get all the blame shifted off of him... Interesting thought but, I just think he wouldn't fall down alone if someone helped him harm.

She was in harms way.

Thank you! No one has been cleared. Not the partygoers, not HF, not ALP - no one has been cleared by LE as far as we know.

I like your random thought. We don't know when and if SN ever left the party. Apparently he didn't leave when CM left or he was parked elsewhere.

Thanks for posting! :seeya:

I'm inclined to believe that's either erroneous source, sloppy reporting, or both. Is that found via that girl's personal blog from months ago that doesn't even spell Jonni's name correctly, and that has been disavowed by JMOM? If so, I'd think it's a sloppy description of the 3:55 from EA's phone.

I don't get the impression Hunter cared for anyone other than himself... Just .my opinion but his personality would not lend itself to thinking about what CM was doing.....

He may have been the type that he didn't want her, but he didn't want anyone else to have her either. She was the best thing that ever happened to him. Smart, funny, hard worker, college educated, helped start up a business with him. . . He's a loser. She didn't need him. He needed her.

I just think if anyone else was involved in harming / kidnapping Christina that EA would of alluded to that by now. I do realize some would say why would he do that if it was also implying his guilt or involvement as well....but, I still think that most of the time if someone else is involved, an accused person usually points the finger to get the heat off themselves. NOT if his dad or family helped him after the fact but, in the event there was a plan to double up on her and do something.... EA wouldn't be taking the heat alone...he would somehow try to point the finger and accuse...that is my own thoughts of course....if someone else is involved in harming her, EA could do his best to get all the blame shifted off of him... Interesting thought but, I just think he wouldn't fall down alone if someone helped him harm.
I'm thinking the same thing...we saw him on his TV interviews play the victim card...I also think if it was a friend he wouldn't hesitate to shift the blame.....I do appreciate the other scenario thrown out there...

"Detective Pfahning #1601 obtained via a Search Warrant cellular phone records for Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone number. Affiant reviewed the cellular phone records and found the records indicated text messages and a phone call were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster, on August 30, 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours.

Detective Stamm also told Affiant during an interview that she confronted Enrique Gutierrez Arochi with the fact text messages and a phone call were made to Hunter Foster from his cell phone just before Christina was last seen on video. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi DENIED he was the person texting or calling Hunter Foster and told Detective Stamm he must have let Christina use his cell phone, after he previously denied he engaged in any conversation with Christina as they walked from Paulina's apartment to the parking garage."

The conversation must have been short:

CM: "May I borrow your cell phone because my battery is running low on mine?"

EA: "Sure." Hands CM his cell phone.

CM then calls HF, hands phone back to EA and then calls SN on her own cell phone. Just a theory. Not set in stone as a fact. Just a theory.

I thought there was a call at 3.58 but can't find a link so I guess I must have been mistaken.

LE say the call to SN was at 3.43 so before the calls from EA's phone but it sure would be helpful to know the timings of the 15 communications with HF, I'm not sure we even know if the 3 communications from EA's phone are included in that number

I'm inclined to believe that's either erroneous source, sloppy reporting, or both. Is that found via that girl's personal blog from months ago that doesn't even spell Jonni's name correctly, and that has been disavowed by JMOM? If so, I'd think it's a sloppy description of the 3:55 from EA's phone.

It's from the affidavit. 0350, 0353, 0355 hours - EA's phone.

"Affiant was able to confirm Arochi and Morris both parked in the same garage when she obtained additional video footage from Officer Benzick of the parking garage by Henry's Tavern. Affiant reviewed the video footage which showed Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's Camaro entering the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on August 29, 2014 at approximately 2322 hours followed immediately by Christina Morris' Toyota Celica. Video footage also indicated both vehicles were parked within close proximity of each other. Based on the fact, Christina Morris and Enrique Gutierrez Arochi, were captured on video entering the parking garage near Henry's Tavern together on August 30, 2014 at 0355 hours, Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's Camaro was captured on video exiting that same parking garage at 0358 hours, and Christina Morris was not captured on video exiting the parking garage in some other manner, Affiant believes that Christina Morris was in Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's Camaro at the time it exited the parking garage contrary to Arochi's statement that Morris was never in his vehicle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado