GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really telling that the ex just automatically assumed that she left with someone just because her car was in the parking garage and she was not there.

JMO

Someone mentioned CM wrote a status about Karma last October, the month that she split up with her ex. Could she maybe mean the ex was cheating on her with a close friend or someone she knew so she did the same & started dating Hunter behind his back? That would be his Karma. Just a thought that crossed my mind.

& interesting info iluvmua! How do I go about checking their records out?

I have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach....now more than before.

Snap! :notgood:

They mention the BF isn't a POI or suspect but haven't said the same about the ex? :thinking:

no, they have not.

Even if the boyfriend has a record, I do not think he had anything to do with this.

Have they set up anymore search parties for the weekend? I live so close but work and moving has kept me preoccupied for a bit.

The one thing that sticks out to me is why leave Plano to go all the way to ft worth on a holiday weekend after supposedly drinking at a party? Texas had a zero tolerance law during the holiday weekends. It seems like such a trek to me. But then I'm not in my 20s anymore.

I see all 3. Nothing remarkable.

Eeek. I looked at the wrong FB where there was an even creepier message posted. Sorry. Probably a good lesson on why I shouldn't be discussing the sleuthing of someone not named a suspect :/

They say she knew garage friend since high school but they weren't close, IIRC.

This is long so if you don't want to read it skip it.....

Okay so major freakout.. I'm at work and couldnt respond back so I thought something was wrong with the computer.. but we just switched over to a new forum..

Okay, Kaylynn asked me about my instinct? First I just want to say I do not personally know Christina. This story is so heartbreaking to me and I literally cannot get this girl off of my mind. Working at a hospital I am lucky to be able to work three 12 hours shifts so I have off four days a week. I could not sit on webslueths all day and do nothing .. (Not saying it in a knocking it kind of way) Im saying I literally could not do it.. It was eating me alive thinking about what could have happened or when I get ready to go to bed thinking is she somewhere warm or does someone just have her out there somewhere in the woods somewhere? (I pray to god not).

But it was eating me away so bad, I had to volunteer to look. It may be because I knew deep down if it was me or my friend I would be blessed to have any of the extra help possible.

The reason I know some of this information about the clothing and other little things that might help is because I went to the first search on Tuesday. I won't talk about the search because they have asked not to but I willl talk about my instincts based off of what was there.

First off, her mother came up to me and asked me how I knew her and I explained that I did not and I had to help. This woman is so amazing and strong. She gave me a hug and thanked me and chatted a brief second with me. The way she is still so humble is beyond my belief. I knew right then and there I knew I was there for all the right reasons. Personally, she did not have to do that. This made me want to find her 10 even times more.

I can't decipher the emotions. Personally, I have this feeling that she is okay. She is alive. Maybe its because thats what I am hoping for but its just this gut feeling. I'm praying its a case where she doesn't want to be found now but I can't really seeing her doing that to her family. Thats my instinct.

But with the search team coming out i'm praying its just a we really don't have a reason shes not alive but a just in case thing.

Regardless, I can't stop thinking about her and begging if someone has her please let her go.

:stop:I realize you all want answers in finding Christina, but sleuthing and casting suspicion on the ex bf is off limits, so stop now please.

This is long so if you don't want to read it skip it.....

Okay so major freakout.. I'm at work and couldnt respond back so I thought something was wrong with the computer.. but we just switched over to a new forum..

Okay, Kaylynn asked me about my instinct? First I just want to say I do not personally know Christina. This story is so heartbreaking to me and I literally cannot get this girl off of my mind. Working at a hospital I am lucky to be able to work three 12 hours shifts so I have off four days a week. I could not sit on webslueths all day and do nothing .. (Not saying it in a knocking it kind of way) Im saying I literally could not do it.. It was eating me alive thinking about what could have happened or when I get ready to go to bed thinking is she somewhere warm or does someone just have her out there somewhere in the woods somewhere? (I pray to god not).

But it was eating me away so bad, I had to volunteer to look. It may be because I knew deep down if it was me or my friend I would be blessed to have any of the extra help possible.

The reason I know some of this information about the clothing and other little things that might help is because I went to the first search on Tuesday. I won't talk about the search because they have asked not to but I willl talk about my instincts based off of what was there.

First off, her mother came up to me and asked me how I knew her and I explained that I did not and I had to help. This woman is so amazing and strong. She gave me a hug and thanked me and chatted a brief second with me. The way she is still so humble is beyond my belief. I knew right then and there I knew I was there for all the right reasons. Personally, she did not have to do that. This made me want to find her 10 even times more.

I can't decipher the emotions. Personally, I have this feeling that she is okay. She is alive. Maybe its because thats what I am hoping for but its just this gut feeling. I'm praying its a case where she doesn't want to be found now but I can't really seeing her doing that to her family. Thats my instinct.

But with the search team coming out i'm praying its just a we really don't have a reason shes not alive but a just in case thing.

Regardless, I can't stop thinking about her and begging if someone has her please let her go.

You are amazing. I just have to say that. If only there were more like you...

@BF_StarNews: Three drones are expected to be used in search for #ChristinaMorris according to @TexasEquuSearch. First to be launched at 8 a.m. Thurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle