GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Allen was state champs for 2008-2009 season. Anyhow, I looked at the roster for 08-09 and 09-10 and didn't see EA. I could be missing it (rocking a baby and googling on phone sometimes don't mix)

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/allen-eagles-(allen,tx)/football-fall-08/roster.htm

I think maybe the quote should have read "....said Enrique Arochi, Carlos' brother who is (instead of "and") a member of Allen's 2009 team." For some reason EA doesn't strike me as a player, but a spectator.. I could be wrong! JMO!!

I think maybe the quote should have read "....said Enrique Arochi, Carlos' brother who is (instead of "and") a member of Allen's 2009 team." For some reason EA doesn't strike me as a player, but a spectator.. I could be wrong! JMO!!
Possibly its not worded correctly. But CA is on the roster for 2011-14. Either way, it's not very significant I guess, just another weird thing if he did mislead the reporter.

You totally lost me

Sorry, in the article that I posted above, EA says that he thinks the new high school football stadium is going to be a great investment.
A year-ish after the $60 million stadium opened, it was shut down due to structural flaws.
It's been a big deal to Allen kids b/c they don't get home games and they are state champs.

Possibly its not worded correctly. But CA is on the roster for 2011-14. Either way, it's not very significant I guess, just another weird thing if he did mislead the reporter.

yeah... never mind.. lol

I can't believe we're on thread 30. Wish EA would speak up!

How did he mislead here? I am clearly missing it. How do we know this isn't a reporter error?

EA was quoted as saying "the new stadium is a good investment"... that 60 million dollar stadium has been closed down due to structural issues...

Thanks. I am clearly dense because I don't understand why when a reporter asks you about your thoughts on the stadium why that wouldn't be your response. I don't get why this is "unreal." Even if you think it is stupid, idiotic and a waste of money, you don't say so. You don't say it, knowing your thoughts will be printed. I get he is not wise and has done horrible things and lied, but this is just pulling straws in my opinion.

Sorry, in the article that I posted above, EA says that he thinks the new high school football stadium is going to be a great investment.
A year-ish after the $60 million stadium opened, it was shut down due to structural flaws.
It's been a big deal to Allen kids b/c they don't get home games and they are state champs.
Thanks I now understand. I think. I just don't think I understand why is comment is "unreal." I just feel little things are being picked on when there are plenty of things to be picked on.

How did he mislead here? I am clearly missing it. How do we know this isn't a reporter error?

Thanks. I am clearly dense because I don't understand why when a reporter asks you about your thoughts on the stadium why that wouldn't be your response. I don't get why this is "unreal." Even if you think it is stupid, idiotic and a waste of money, you don't say so. You don't say it, knowing your thoughts will be printed. I get he is not wise and has done horrible things and lied, but this is just pulling straws in my opinion.
It could be. That's why I said "IF he did mislead"

It could be. That's why I said "IF he did mislead"

I meant to ask several people, as many are stating this is him not being honest. I was trying to see if I missed something. It has been a heck of a personal day for me, so my reading hat is not on today.

Also, I think the "unreal" is directed not at what EA said, but the fact that the stadium is now closed. I'm sure there were plenty of people excited about the new stadium. I'm not from the area and know nothing about it but it's probably a situation where "unreal" is the general consensus now that it's closed.

Thanks I now understand. I think. I just don't think I understand why is comment is "unreal." I just feel little things are being picked on when there are plenty of things to be picked on.

Hockeymom.. my intentions on the stadium quote were all in fun.. no harm intended. I would have joked about it no matter who said it... whether it was EA or my wife.. I thought it was funny. As far as EA being a player, it just looked like it was quoted wrong by whoever wrote it.. Again.. not picking on anyone!!

I meant to ask several people, as many are stating this is him not being honest. I was trying to see if I missed something. It has been a heck of a personal day for me, so my reading hat is not on today.
No worries! Hope your day turns around.

Also, I think the "unreal" is directed not at what EA said, but the fact that the stadium is now closed. I'm sure there were plenty of people excited about the new stadium. I'm not from the area and know nothing about it but it's probably a situation where "unreal" is the general consensus now that it's closed.

Oh, well then that makes sense.
Hockeymom.. my intentions on the stadium quote were all in fun.. no harm intended. I would have joked about it no matter who said it... whether it was EA or my wife.. I thought it was funny. As far as EA being a player, it just looked like it was quoted wrong by whoever wrote it.. Again.. not picking on anyone!!

Gotcha.

He played high school football:
"...Among the mass of fans watching that kick were several of Arochi's family members...
This place is amazing and I really think it is going to be a great investment," said Enrique Arochi, Carlos' brother and a member of Allen's 2009 team. "It gives me goosebumps just seeing this new stadium and all the people here."

http://starlocalmedia.com/sports/th...cle_c8a9df29-c863-5be6-bd67-b995fc8e4fcf.html

Lies on top of lies, and the excuse that "Well he was under pressure trying to cover something up" sure don't apply here. Sociopathic imo.

FWIW, according to the online records, he was not on Allen's 2008 team (80 players listed) or 2009 team (91 players listed).

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/allen-eagles-(allen,tx)/football-fall-09/roster.htm
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/allen-eagles-(allen,tx)/football-fall-08/roster.htm

PS - I mistakenly said earlier that the claim was that he was on the 2009 state champ team, but only the year was said, and the championship was in 2008. My mistake in reading, and then in writing what I thought I had read.

Someone brought up his quote "I wish I walked her to her car." a moment later in the interview he stated "We weren't really friends" which I find to be a strange thing to throw in there. You could wish you helped a stranger out..Anyhow, is it true? If he's such a liar, is it true when he says they weren't friends?

From the interview:
“I wish I would have walked her to her car so none of this would have happened,” he said. “Like I said, she wasn’t really a friend so I didn’t find the need to walk her to her car, but I regret that with everything in me.”

Ya because if he had walked her to her car, she wouldn't be missing and nothing would have "happened" to her! Liars tend to sublimanily seep out pieces of the truth (on accident) that's why completely normal people believe them but walk away feeling like something is off although never can quite figure out what....that's their MO, it works. They are nasty slimy suckers, always!

Yep, I sure do wish he would have walked her to her car, don't we all but he DIDN'T, he walked her to a HIS car.

Ya because if he had walked her to her car, she wouldn't be missing and nothing would have "happened" to her! Liars tend to sublimanily seep out pieces of the truth (on accident) that's why completely normal people believe them but walk away feeling like something is off although never can quite figure out what....that's their MO, it works. They are nasty slimy suckers, always!

Yep, I sure do wish he would have walked her to her car, don't we all but he DIDN'T
True! I've noticed a few things in his interviews. "They are treating me as a witness right now" always bothered me. Like he knew that wouldn't last long.

Speaking of little things being picked on... I said O/T. I wasn't trying to relate it to Christina in any way.

Formulated a long post on the previous thread. When I tried to post it, "thread closed". :banghead:

Anyway, wonder why LE mentioned the two unidentifiable cars in the first place (on Sept. 6) if they weren't spotted on video until forty minutes after EA drove out of the garage (even though LE didn't know for certain it was EA who exited at 3:58). Was LE trying to determine if Christina waited in the garage for forty minutes thus one of the other cars may have had something to do with her missing status?

On Sept. 6, it sounded as if there were three unidentified cars LE was trying to sort out. It sounded as if all three cars were present in the garage near to the same time frame and that all had exited the garage not too far apart timewise. Although never spelled out by LE, sounded as if that might be the case.

For what purpose did LE mention "three cars" when two of them weren't moving within the garage until forty minutes after CM and EA would have logically left the garage (even if both were free to leave in their separate cars).
We know now LE witnessed one car leaving at 3:58 a.m.
We know now the other two cars were not competing with the car most likely to have CM in it (unless she had left the garage on foot).

We know now the car that exited at 3:58 a.m. was EA's car and CM's DNA was found on the lip of the trunk.

We know now the other two cars were never in direct competition with car No. 1 (identified as EA's car).

Why were the other two cars, seen in the garage forty minutes later, of concern to LE in the first place?
Why were they considered part of the story before LE knew anything about the pings discovered later to match EA's return to the area? Once the cars were identified, okay, forget about them. But, because of the timing of the pings and the only other two cars exiting that garage, suspicion the cars could be linked to having something to do with Christina is aroused.
After LE mentioned the cars Sept. 6, they dismiss them even though their movement matches important phone
ping evidence within the case. EA returns to the area of SOL.

I'm trying to reconcile why LE mentioned there were three cars in the first place. Until LE knew about the pings indicating EA was back in the SOL area forty minutes later (which LE would not have known on Sept. 6th), why were the two cars even suspect?

Am I getting my point across? Have no idea! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks