GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time posting, so I am not sure how this works, but here goes. I would think LE would have pulled bank records to see the last time EA put gas in his car. I am assuming he got gas that morning because he was close to empty. A prior gas receipt could be used to provide a mileage estimator or radius of where EA could have gone between the fill-ups. I know this sounds a little creepy but if LE could try to establish the last time EA filled his tank up, and tracked his movements based on bank records, cell ping's, check in's etc. that would at least narrow down the radius as to how many miles EA could have driven to take CM somewhere. Has anyone on SM looked for EA's check in's the week prior? And this is JMO as I think that's whats I am supposed to say
:goodpost: great first post and welcome to Websleuth's! :welcome: I think that's great insight. I agree that I hope LE has that stuff. (I wish we did! When I grow up, I want to be a "real" detective)

Glad it hadn't latched onto you, greenpalm. Not only the yuck factor but the germ one too! Whew!

Why do you think he wouldn't ask CA to help?

I just personally don't think he would want anyone to know, especially family. No facts, just my feeling. And I don't think he needed help. I want to know more about Hunter 's partner.

First of all WELCOME! Secondly, I just hope that LE has way more than we know. I can't understand how we have all the phone pings and still no Christina. I would think that would be a huge help. For such a Dumb A, he has got us stumped:( I guess everyone gets lucky at one point or another. Everywhere I go, I think of the places Christina can be....then I think at least with all the building, she'll be found one day. In my opinion, whatever day that is, it won't be soon enough:( I pray they find her soon, I pray they have enough information to at least narrow it down, and I hope they give more of that information to the family and those searching.

This is my first time posting, so I am not sure how this works, but here goes. I would think LE would have pulled bank records to see the last time EA put gas in his car. I am assuming he got gas that morning because he was close to empty. A prior gas receipt could be used to provide a mileage estimator or radius of where EA could have gone between the fill-ups. I know this sounds a little creepy but if LE could try to establish the last time EA filled his tank up, and tracked his movements based on bank records, cell ping's, check in's etc. that would at least narrow down the radius as to how many miles EA could have driven to take CM somewhere. Has anyone on SM looked for EA's check in's the week prior? And this is JMO as I think that's whats I am supposed to say

Did anyone here see the 20/20 last week about Pedro Bravo? That case reminds me of this one in a way; he actually poisoned his ex-friend with Gatorade, pesticide, etc., then strangled him with his belt right in the parking lot of Walmart or wherever he bought his shovel, tape, and other tools (and he still denied it to the very end). They had him on video everywhere he went, so am hoping the same for this case. I think if I worked at a store like that, and a guy came in and bought just those items, I would have to get his tag # or send a security guard out to check out his truck. I'm sure the hair would stand up on the back of my neck.
Welcome to new poster JDauxa - every question, every opinion, may help.

does anyone know what happened at hunters hearing yesterday?

does anyone know what happened at hunters hearing yesterday?

It was a pre-trial conference.

He probably learned real quick that in the belly of the dealing worlds ...Never ever TRUST anyone. JMO~

There was human remains found in Dallas near a dam today. No word on identity. Just saw on Fox News.

Gotcha..didn't realize it was a splash page. Thought it was just an app page with no content.

There was human remains found in Dallas near a dam today. No word on identity. Just saw on Fox News.

Not likely to be CM due to geography - it's in the Irving/Las Colinas area. Highly likely EA would have headed away from civilization (ie, N or E) while looking for a place to remove her from trunk, rather than through it.

"Police are investigating after human remains were found Thursday near the Trinity River in northwest Dallas. The remains were found in the 1600 block of California Crossing near Riverside Drive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member