GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing - Sarah Kinslow - has been missing from Greenville since May 2001

How do we know Plano PD was "notified"? I just saw that they were "aware."

The Herald Banner FB page and the Hunt/Rockwall County Scanner pages have several rumors about how the remains were found.

I'm at about 50/50 on it being Christina.

Personal opinion: The people who post news articles and stuff like that to her mother's FB page have to be out of their damned minds and should be ashamed. If my child was missing, I would really not care to have "helpful" articles like that posted to me. Let me find out from authorities or legit friends/family.
As slow as most LE are to notify loved ones, I think I would prefer people post those things so I could be up to date on what was going on anywhere and everywhere due to the remote chance it could be my child or loved one.

When you have a missing loved one, dealing with bodies being found are part of the roller coaster nightmare. However, it provides some answers to someone's family.

What would people guess 'an extended period of time' for the remains to have been there?
Weeks? Months? Years?

Obviously it's remains and not a body? So how long would it take for a body to decompose in the surroundings?

As slow as most LE are to notify loved ones, I think I would prefer people post those things so I could be up to date on what was going on anywhere and everywhere due to the remote chance it could be my child or loved one.

When you have a missing loved one, dealing with bodies being found are part of the roller coaster nightmare. However, it provides some answers to someone's family.

I think I agree with you about wanting to be kept up to date but it's a tricky one when it's being done in such a public way. I don't know if Jonni keeps her own facebook page, there must be a more subtle way to inform her though.

Just a guess, but I would assume Christina's family have set up Google alerts for news of this kind of discovery in that area of Texas.

What would people guess 'an extended period of time' for the remains to have been there?
Weeks? Months? Years?

Obviously it's remains and not a body? So how long would it take for a body to decompose in the surroundings?
A body could be fully decomposed, imo, in a couple of months in the summer heat left out in the elements. Several factors figure into the length of time.

An extended period of time usually indicates years not weeks or months in my experience, but it depends on the person making the statement and the context.

Any word on HF's court date or other info? I was just thinking to myself "I wish EA had been pulled over that night".

Greenville is about 40 min from wylie with safe driving.
Wylie is where his job was.
40 min from allen too... Where he lives....

I bet he took 380 if it's her.... No lights hardly.

The rolled up item in the sack would have to be a small or lightweight blanket if it is one. I cannot really tell if it's plaid, but it clearly seems to be some bright blue and white pattern. I don't think it could be a sleeping bag. I am wondering something though. Wouldn't each item be bagged separately? There could not be other items beneath the blue item, could there?

Yes, each item is supposed to be bagged separately. Paper bags are used as opposed to plastic because any wet items could mildew if bagged in plastic.

A body could be fully decomposed, imo, in a couple of months in the summer heat left out in the elements. Several factors figure into the length of time.

An extended period of time usually indicates years not weeks or months in my experience, but it depends on the person making the statement and the context.

Elements one would be exposed to in the past 5 mos outdoors in texas..
Extreme heat.
Extreme cold/ice
Animals.

Blanket wasn't plaid

I was quoting the person above who said "plaid." To be honest, it just looked blue to me because I wasn't looking on a large screen, but I thought maybe the person was looking at the pic on a giganto screen and could see it more clearly than I.
That being said, the blue item could be a blanket or tarp.

Missing - Sarah Kinslow - has been missing from Greenville since May 2001

Yes, she has. Unfortunately, I don't think it's her. I don't think the remains have been there since 2001.

I was quoting the person above who said "plaid." To be honest, it just looked blue to me because I wasn't looking on a large screen, but I thought maybe the person was looking at the pic on a giganto screen and could see it more clearly than I.
That being said, the blue item could be a blanket or tarp.

I thought you were saying something else.

Weeks? Months? Years?

Decomp time can vary, based on weather, insect activity, and whether the victim was covered and/or clothed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88