Found Deceased TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Coldpizza, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

Not long to wait now. I hope Team Christina will finally get some justice. I hope the trial will be available to watch although I don't know if my nerves will be able to take the sress of worrying that somehow EA might walk free

2. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

3. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Bump.

It sounds as though the publicity surrounding this case may become a problem for an impartial jury selection. Let's hope that the 12 jurors selected today get it right! Justice for Christina.

4. neverletgo

neverletgo Well-Known Member

5. windrower

windrower Well-Known Member

I think this is a great idea. If this were my child, I absolutely would search until she was found or I could no longer physically do so. I am in awe of those who have continued to search for Christina every week.

Having a map with areas already searched would be very helpful, because eliminating places could help refine the timeline as we move forward. I have a couple of search areas of interest based on the original timeline I printed out at the beginning of this case, but I haven't had the chance to see how that timeline squares with the additional info presented at trial.

Has as anyone put a fresh timeline together? If so, I missed it and would appreciate knowing the thread and post number.

I can certainly pm my search area suggestions to Dogface, TCMom, and JMom, but I'm betting those areas have already been searched.

I know many missing people are eventually found by a hunter or hiker or bicyclist or dog walker, etc., somebody not actively searching. But keep on, Team Christina. I think Christina will be found, whether EA ever confesses or not.

6. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

I would appreciate any suggestions you have! Like I said, my searches have been just scattered around where I find a spot that looks secluded but is easy to access. I also don't know what areas have been heavily searched, although I know searchers of all levels miss things, it's amazing how hidden in plain sight things can be.

7. JMOM

JMOM Verified insider - Christina Morris case

I have searched since day one. If you would like to PM me the areas I would be happy to look at them and bring them to the group. I have also kept our search maps and done our maps for PPD, so I am pretty up to date on search areas. Thanks for looking for areas. It is more helpful than you know. We are always looking for things we haven't thought of yet. :)

8. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

Are these maps viewable anywhere? Or does anyone have the case map handy? I go every week walking and looking but have stuck mainly to parks and trails but my daughter is in school three days a week now so I have a lot more time to go and get more off the beaten path. I will go anywhere I can, whenever I can, household chores be damned!

9. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

Probably best that the maps not be public, but give JMOM a shout on PM. And thank you and all the other locals for searching!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

11. jnblsm

jnblsm Well-Known Member

12. jnblsm

jnblsm Well-Known Member

My stomach churned when I saw they were found in Anna though.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

13. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

14. jnblsm

jnblsm Well-Known Member

15. jnblsm

jnblsm Well-Known Member

16. JMOM

We do not publish or discuss search areas publicly. If you would like to join us to search when we have public searches they are posted on the HFCM FB page. They are normally Saturday's we meet at Allen HS times are also listed. If you would like to PM me an area I can take a look at it. :)

17. PassTheMotrin

PassTheMotrin Well-Known Member

Jmom, I realize this may have been asked before, but have the areas around the cell towers where the phones last pinged been searched?

Also, have grid searches been conducted, or just line searches?

Hugs to you.

18. JMOM

We have done both types of searches. Just depends on the terrain.During trial it was said we have searched over 400 sq miles. All of the ping locations have been searched probably multiple times.

19. Steleheart

Steleheart Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Bumping for finding Christina. Appreciate all the local efforts. We love her.

20. THATchick1021

THATchick1021 Member

Thinking of you and yours daily Nina. Not over until you are home.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.