GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't have her home yet,' says father of Christina Morris, who disappeared three years ago
Valerie Wigglesworth
August 29, 2017

Snipped:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...-christina-morris-disappeared-three-years-ago

I have often wondered if EA assaulted her but was interrupted by someone else who had a grudge with HF. Perhaps someone associated with RB who is the one that drowned in Lake Lavon in August just before CM went missing. If I recall correctly it was RB and HF who went into the water and only HF came back up. RB was later found IIRC to have drowned. Maybe there were bad feelings from that and someone saw an oppty to hurt HF by hurting CM. Maybe that's what CM was trying to tell HF with all the pics of keys and coming home texts... just a random thought but one that I have often pondered and never posted..

I have often wondered if EA assaulted her but was interrupted by someone else who had a grudge with HF. Perhaps someone associated with RB who is the one that drowned in Lake Lavon in August just before CM went missing. If I recall correctly it was RB and HF who went into the water and only HF came back up. RB was later found IIRC to have drowned. Maybe there were bad feelings from that and someone saw an oppty to hurt HF by hurting CM. Maybe that's what CM was trying to tell HF with all the pics of keys and coming home texts... just a random thought but one that I have often pondered and never posted..

I followed this case closely, and don't recall anything like this. Who is this RB? In any event, your theory doesn't really fit the facts. But EA's trial and conviction did. It told us that up to a certain point, we actually can figure out what happened to CM. Her disappearance was unquestionably tied to what EA did, and we can track her step by step ---
1 being in his company (when he said she wasn't) as they walked into a parking garage,
2 disappearing in a garage (where he was parked next to her, yet said he wasn't),
3 her car never left the garage but his car did and the cams show she never came out of the garage otherwise,
4 the phone ping records showed her body was where he/his car was for the next couple of hours,
5 her blood and DNA found IN HIS TRUNK, and
6 she was never seen again.

EA alone had control of his TRUNK. So up to that point, it was him, and if there was anyone else he certainly knows who. Is it possible that after EA did what he did, some other party came along? Yes, but so extremely unlikely. Why would they have hijacked a dead or dying body of CM? Occam's razor tells us that what happened next after she was bleeding (and/or dead) IN HIS TRUNK wasn't someone else, but by EA, who did something with her body that we have been unable to figure out (and might never), because the geography is so massive in Texas. Hopefully her body is found one day, because it might give some rest to her family, but it won't bring her back and undo EA's evil actions, and what happened was done by EA (as it was proven she was IN HIS TRUNK).

You are correct. All evidence led to EA. I was just pondering something that I had thought about. I hope CM is found someday soon so that her F&F get much deserved closure.

You are correct. All evidence led to EA. I was just pondering something that I had thought about. I hope CM is found someday soon so that her F&F get much deserved closure.

Gotcha.

I think the same closed loop that made it clear EA did this also eliminates someone else taking her, because we can be sure she got as far as she was already dead or dying in his trunk. Why would someone else want to have her after then? I can't logically fit a motive in, to where someone would then be wanting to grab her, when we start with "EA has kidnapped her and she's already dead or dying in his trunk." I also think that EA would have been telling that story early on, if he had it to tell, to try to save his own skin, but he didn't tell it because it didn't happen.

OTOH, it's pretty easy to see EA as some wannabe ladies man in his own mind, who raped (or attempted it) on a small woman in the middle of the night with no one around, and then murdered her to cover it up, given his prior history as a predator.

Just got to read this forum. I hope justice prevails in this case. The family of the victim also has the comfort they need. The suspect should be in prison. A lot of happenings here in Texas and let's be safer and be alert everyone.

Just got to read this forum. I hope justice prevails in this case. The family of the victim also has the comfort they need. The suspect should be in prison. A lot of happenings here in Texas and let's be safer and be alert everyone.

He is in prison now, for life. He was convicted of aggravated kidnapping.

Are the opening and closing arguments the only video out there from Erochi's trial?

I recently viewed the entire Zach Adams / Holly Bobo trial. It's so good to see the family begin to get justice for their daughter.
One of the things that really stood out to me was that there was testimony from three different witnesses that were considered experts in cell phone data analysis.
The first was an agent with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The second im not sure but I think he was with the FBI. And the third was with the US Marshals Service.
Each witness testified and built on or added something to the case using their own analysis. As I remember it TBI went first and explained how cell towers actually work independently of each other while often over-lapping in coverage.
He also explained how the circle or radius of coverage surrounding a tower is usually divided into 3 sections like a pie with each section equaling 120 degrees of the total 360 degree circle. So 12 to 4 o'clock would be section 1 and 4 to 8 o'clock section 2 and 8 to 12 o'clock section 3.
The second guy went in to depth on how triangulation of cell tower information can help locate a signal in the the circle. The third guy discussed a secretive way that he uses data to determine a signals strength to pinpoint how far the signal is away from the tower...fascinating stuff !!

Anyway all of those videos have been uploaded to view online for anyone wanting to learn more. And I mention it because I notice that the cell data in Christinas case doesnt mention cell tower sectors and such. But maybe its just not been made public.
The Marshall from the Bobo case testified that based on cell tower data he was able to advise the TBI to look north of US40....and that happens to be where her partial remains were located by the ginseng hunter.
But the US Marshall had a substantial amount of data to work with...so I wonder if there's even more data out there that could be collected in Christinas case or could the existing data be analysed differently to narrow down the search.

I recently viewed the entire Zach Adams / Holly Bobo trial. It's so good to see the family begin to get justice for their daughter.
One of the things that really stood out to me was that there was testimony from three different witnesses that were considered experts in cell phone data analysis.
The first was an agent with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The second im not sure but I think he was with the FBI. And the third was with the US Marshals Service.
Each witness testified and built on or added something to the case using their own analysis. As I remember it TBI went first and explained how cell towers actually work independently of each other while often over-lapping in coverage.
He also explained how the circle or radius of coverage surrounding a tower is usually divided into 3 sections like a pie with each section equaling 120 degrees of the total 360 degree circle. So 12 to 4 o'clock would be section 1 and 4 to 8 o'clock section 2 and 8 to 12 o'clock section 3.
The second guy went in to depth on how triangulation of cell tower information can help locate a signal in the the circle. The third guy discussed a secretive way that he uses data to determine a signals strength to pinpoint how far the signal is away from the tower...fascinating stuff !!

Anyway all of those videos have been uploaded to view online for anyone wanting to learn more. And I mention it because I notice that the cell data in Christinas case doesnt mention cell tower sectors and such. But maybe its just not been made public.
The Marshall from the Bobo case testified that based on cell tower data he was able to advise the TBI to look north of US40....and that happens to be where her partial remains were located by the ginseng hunter.
But the US Marshall had a substantial amount of data to work with...so I wonder if there's even more data out there that could be collected in Christinas case or could the existing data be analysed differently to narrow down the search.

Does anyone have a map they can share here with the suspected areas of interested that the body might be

Does anyone have a map they can share here with the suspected areas of interested that the body might be

It's all been just random guessing, and truth be told, you're probably looking at any place within the following:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).jpg
    Screenshot (8).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 423

I have been so obsessed with the maps of the areas of interest, in the past, that I honestly had to just STOP. EA's pings should give evidence, but just guessing at a count of the hours I have spent looking for this sweet girl to give her family closure, it would equate to at least a month.

Maybe you have fresh eyes that could help. I hope to live to see the day she is discovered so her family can lay her to rest.

bump!
If only EA would grow a pair and tell CM's poor family where he left her.

Praying for Christinas family.

I’ve always felt she was in this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow that drone is getting a little closer than even I'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors