GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #41 *Arrest*

We still don't have much of idea of what happened that night or even a cause of death. But I can imagine all of this is not being released as prosecutors try to decide whether or not to try her killer for murder. At least I'm hoping try him.

Enrique Gutierrez Arochi | Texas Prison Inmates | The Texas Tribune

Missing In Texas (about CM) was on ID the other night. Until the very end of the show, I had no idea Christina's remains had been found earlier this year (five days prior to EA's b-day). One cannot count on mainstream news at all anymore if not local to a case.

Knowing WS would have detailed information on how the remains were found, I came here as soon as I had the time and read both threads.

My hope is that EA is charged and convicted of murder so he never has a birthday outside of prison walls.

Enrique Gutierrez Arochi | Texas Prison Inmates | The Texas Tribune

Missing In Texas (about CM) was on ID the other night. Until the very end of the show, I had no idea Christina's remains had been found earlier this year (five days prior to EA's b-day). One cannot count on mainstream news at all anymore if not local to a case.

Knowing WS would have detailed information on how the remains were found, I came here as soon as I had the time and read both threads.

My hope is that EA is charged and convicted of murder so he never has a birthday outside of prison walls.

It was all over the news, google it and theres pages on pages, I dont think its right to "blame" mainstream news. Recent times have shown we need to embrace the news not vilify it for no reason

So I looked up Collin County court records & don't see any murder charges filed. Has there been? Am I not looking in the right place!

TIA!

I wanted to stop by and say thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you for your words of encouragement, hard work and dedication to finding Christina. I haven't been on here in quite a while. Soon, I will take the time to read the thread. I really just wanted to say thank you.

My deepest condolences to Jonni, you and the rest of Christina's family and friends.

RIP, Christina.

111738-e58fbefb80108ba314f3e32fe3cd2e00.jpg

Attachments

• sleepingAngleWithCandle.jpg
    sleepingAngleWithCandle.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 0
So, is this going to trial? I don't see anything on the court docket to say it is.

TIA!

Any updates if other charges will be filed against EA? Remembering Christina and all who love and miss her.

I'm hanging in there and waiting for that murder charge. Life without parole or the death penalty. I'm wondering, though, if the prosecutors are concerned that if they charge him with murder and he isn't found guilty would that give EA something to use in an appeal. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if that is a valid concern. I want to see him tried for murder, but I don't want him out loose either.

I looked in the court site & see no murder charges that have been filed. All it has is the appeal on his 2016 conviction.

Don't know what is going on - anyone?

I suspect the county will just leave it alone and let him rot in jail for the rest of his life. The fact that it is certain he killed her, as well as the nature of some of the evidence in light of the discovery of her demise, should serve to keep him from ever getting out on parole, and he can't outlive his sentence.

I suspect the county will just leave it alone and let him rot in jail for the rest of his life. The fact that it is certain he killed her, as well as the nature of some of the evidence in light of the discovery of her demise, should serve to keep him from ever getting out on parole, and he can't outlive his sentence.

What evidence was found with the remains?
Imo he should be charged with her murder if there's evidence he killed her.

On another note, I posted above about not hearing the news about the discovery of CM's remains (when it happened) via mainsteam media.
Even though I can hear and see, I never heard or read anything about the discovery until a show about the case was featured on Discovery ID.

It was all over the news, google it and theres pages on pages, I dont think its right to "blame" mainstream news. Recent times have shown we need to embrace the news not vilify it for no reason

To blame the media wasn't my intent exactly. I've not been actively following cases lately but listen to news reports on TV.
Still, I didn't hear about Christina's remains being found.
At the end of the ID show, my surprise over not knowing she had been found, months ago, floored me.

I would think that LE would hold on to that murder charge since there is no SOL on murder until they need to use that charge at a later date. Seems like a smart move with the appeal on the kidnapping charge.
Just hope her family can feel some sort of closure knowing CM has been found and brought home. Their fight for her is not over, never will be. They must stay on top of his hearings/ appeals.
We may never know about the evidence found with her.

Nothing new for court dates on the court site....

Enrique Gutierrez Arochi
TDCJ Criminal History

Crime
Committed On County Sentence Sentence Began
AGG KIDNAPPING 8/30/2014 Collin Life 12/13/2014
Maximum sentence 5000 years
Projected release date 1/1/9999
TDCJ ID 02094923
Unit Robertson
DOB 3/12/1990
Home County Collin
Sex Male
Age 28
Race Hispanic
Height 5 ft 9 in
Weight 182 lbs
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

Love where it says Maximum sentence - 5,000 years!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back