GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have one of yours? I'm not sure how to get the candle here. Thanks -:)

Absolutely! If you find another candle you like, right click on it and copy the URL (properties), usually has to be a JPEG image. After you copy the link come back here and left click on the little teeny tiny picture with the tree in middle and click post image from URL. Paste the URL into the space and click post. That usually works. :candle: : candle : works too for the smiley with candle here.

Can anyone see or find out if there is any new information about CM or her disappearance???

Website is acting wonky for me today. Lots of activity I'm guess with Beverly Carter's story (RIP) and Hannah Graham (still cannot believe they have not found her).

Per the one FB Find Christina - no news really. Just posting events for a FR Saturday and for magnets, t-shirts and bracelets. People praying for Christina's safe return. One lady had a dream that Christina just walked in her door with her mother (Jonni). Very positive! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/

The Help Find Christina FB is very similar. No news. They have a missing poster that is printed in Spanish. They have the link to the article that was posted here yesterday about no one giving up on finding Fort Worth Woman who went missing in Plano. All in all very positive. Some people asking good questions and not being deleted so that is good in my opinion. https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris

Plano police searched the area in the days that followed. In recent weeks, search efforts have been led primarily by Morris’ family while police handle the investigation, police spokesman David Tilley said.

Investigators have turned up few clues so far, Tilley said.

“We are still getting leads; we’re still getting tips,” he said. “Some of them have been repetitive, that we’ve already checked. Some of it is unsubstantiated. But we’re still following up on all these leads.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...ort-worth-woman-who-went-missing-in-plano.ece

:sigh: :waiting: :candle:

We are told three cars left the garage after she entered. We are also told the footage is too grainy to really distinguish anything notable.
If we can see a small shoulder strap on CM, why wouldn’t we be able to see if someone was in a passenger seat or NOT!

Just to kind of hook on to what you have just stated ..I keep going back to this media report

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/
“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

And then there is this one :

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Search-for-Missing-Woman-273977191.html
Plano Police Continue Search for Missing Woman
September 5, 2014
According to police, Morris had been visiting friends on the 5700 block of Scruggs Way. She was last seen early Saturday morning walking with a friend into a parking garage a few blocks away at 5715 Legacy Drive.
Police said officers checked the area and found Morris's silver Toyota Celica.
Morris's employer told police that she has not been to work and detectives determined that she has not contacted friends or relatives. Police said she has not returned home and all attempts to locate her have been unsuccessful.
On Thursday, the Morris family was at the garage where her car was found.
"It is just tough," said Christina's father, Mark Morris.
The family said Christina Morris is always in touch with them, but hadn't been as much the past few days.
"We didn't think anything of it because it was Labor Day weekend. People have things going on," said Anna Morris.
Thursday evening, a search team of more than 50 volunteers, mostly made up of friends, fanned out to scour a wooded area selected by Plano police.

This was kind of interesting from my home page... pretty much familiar with all the signs of lying, but always good to refresh the ole memory card:

Signs Your Spouse Is Lying

How do you stop the lying? Dr. Black says you need to build a relationship based on:

1. Acting with goodwill and good intentions
2. Treating your partner's feelings as if they were your own
3. Treating an environment of zero tolerance for adversarial energy between the two of you

Or just hook each other up to polygraph machines.
:yeahthat:

#1 sign you're lying: Covering the mouth while talking. :giggle:
#2: Touching the nose. :liar:
#3: Rubbing an eye.
#4: Touching an ear.
#5: Going for the neck.
#6: Shaking the head no while saying yes.
If he says, "Yep, I'm getting home late because I have a big assignment to finish" while nodding his head, he's working late. If he sends the mixed message of saying yes while shaking his head no, look for him at the Spearmint Rhino (read: strip club). :waitasec: :cold: :beagle: :eek:ddsmiley:

http://preview.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/relationships/signs-your-spouse-is-lying/ar-AA3AfyP

This is the the one reason I am confused.. No sign of any struggle.. She left with someone SHE knew...
JMO...Is this person a new secret friend,lover? Girl or Guy..nobody knows. Perhaps it is someone that she was attracted to recently from work..after-all it is a paid dating service.

Interesting thoughts! From the 1st or 2nd thread it was mentioned we could possibly be looking for another female. Women can be very jealous!

:D

This was kind of interesting from my home page... pretty much familiar with all the signs of lying, but always good to refresh the ole memory card:

http://preview.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/relationships/signs-your-spouse-is-lying/ar-AA3AfyP

Or can not make direct eye contact,
deflect and divert
bursts of defensiveness
forced insincere emotions
smirking

<Respectfully snipped by me>

Just to kind of hook on to what you have just stated ..I keep going back to this media report

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/
“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

I have been looking for this link for a couple of days TYM!! :tyou: Sending you a virtual bowl of peach cobbler with a scoop of Blue Bell Vanilla Ice cream. :loveyou:

This is the only article that says he went to the right. That's what leads me to believe there is additional footage we are not being shown. He says he went right, but I think LE sees that he does what he tells them. So, how long does it take him to leave the parking garage? Is he speeding when he leaves the parking garage? Driving normally. They just showed so much footage in the Hannah Graham case and this case seems like comparing almost apples to apples and not apples to oranges. Thank you again TYM! Excellent links for refreshing!

This is very sad, really. We can sit here forever with all the woulda, shoulda, coulda ideas, but unfortunately it won't change the past.

The biggest problem LE is facing in this case is the passage of time. It doesn't take a genius to know that if something happens and FOUR days pass before even beginning to question people and investigate, evidence can be gone, covered up, tampered with, etc.... How much different would it have been if the very next morning someone noticed she was missing and police had dogs out to the scene or the had area searched for clues. But again, shoulda, woulda, coulda.

IMO it's easy to cover up a crime when no one is even concerned that a crime has been committed in over half a week. Plenty of time to get some good alibis in order as well. I just can't believe that no lie detector tests were administered. Baffling.

Have you even looked at this article and the comments?

http://.blogspot.com/2014/09/body-posture-within-statement.html

these are fun... reviews arent that great but, we used it at a family get together... everyone found out I wasn't to crazy about my mom's poodle.
http://www.amazon.com/DragonPad®-El...37&sr=8-2&keywords=shocking+liar+lie+detector

<Respectfully snipped by me>

I have been looking for this link for a couple of days TYM!! :tyou: Sending you a virtual bowl of peach cobbler with a scoop of Blue Bell Vanilla Ice cream. :loveyou:

This is the only article that says he went to the right. That's what leads me to believe there is additional footage we are not being shown. He says he went right, but I think LE sees that he does what he tells them. So, how long does it take him to leave the parking garage? Is he speeding when he leaves the parking garage? Driving normally. They just showed so much footage in the Hannah Graham case and this case seems like comparing almost apples to apples and not apples to oranges. Thank you again TYM! Excellent links for refreshing!

Isn't it usually always the last person to be with them alive?

Some people post the dumbest things in the find christina page. I don't think the page is helping anything except raise money for, we have no idea. People just post about dreams they had or to pray.

I have a feeling the police don't have any leads or know much more than what they've told the public or they would of done something by now. Sad.

This is very sad, really. We can sit here forever with all the woulda, shoulda, coulda ideas, but unfortunately it won't change the past.

The biggest problem LE is facing in this case is the passage of time. It doesn't take a genius to know that if something happens and FOUR days pass before even beginning to question people and investigate, evidence can be gone, covered up, tampered with, etc.... How much different would it have been if the very next morning someone noticed she was missing and police had dogs out to the scene or the had area searched for clues. But again, shoulda, woulda, coulda.

IMO it's easy to cover up a crime when no one is even concerned that a crime has been committed in over half a week. Plenty of time to get some good alibis in order as well. I just can't believe that no lie detector tests were administered. Baffling.

Yup the dogs can help.. It sickens me as well to think someone is walking free today ..that needs to be locked up.
Why again were poly's not given to everyone??? Oh that is right ...not needed at that time.
I find it baffling beyond belief that the rest of the surveillance has not been shown ...what are they hiding???

Amen! Did the officer that took the report and do a double-take? So, let me get this straight, she's been missing for 4 days and you're just now coming forward (this is not aimed at the family). Four days is the difference in Christina's case and Hannah's. And in Hannah's case her family was forthright from the beginning that Hannah had been drinking and LE made no bones about where their suspicions lay. Night and day here.

Website is acting wonky for me today. Lots of activity I'm guess with Beverly Carter's story (RIP) and Hannah Graham (still cannot believe they have not found her).

Per the one FB Find Christina - no news really. Just posting events for a FR Saturday and for magnets, t-shirts and bracelets. People praying for Christina's safe return. One lady had a dream that Christina just walked in her door with her mother (Jonni). Very positive! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/

The Help Find Christina FB is very similar. No news. They have a missing poster that is printed in Spanish. They have the link to the article that was posted here yesterday about no one giving up on finding Fort Worth Woman who went missing in Plano. All in all very positive. Some people asking good questions and not being deleted so that is good in my opinion. https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...ort-worth-woman-who-went-missing-in-plano.ece

:sigh: :waiting: :candle:

Oh that is good ..putting it in Spanish as well.

IMHO... I think there are other options than going just the bracelet and t shirt route ....

I think this case is going cold and the public is sorry for the loss.

Amen! Did the officer that took the report and do a double-take? So, let me get this straight, she's been missing for 4 days and you're just now coming forward (this is not aimed at the family). Four days is the difference in Christina's case and Hannah's. And in Hannah's case her family was forthright from the beginning that Hannah had been drinking and LE made no bones about where their suspicions lay. Night and day here.

Forgive me if this has been established but I just do not recall seeing anywhere where the friend who walked her to her car had his car search and even his home. I mean they did this immediately with the Hannah Graham case.... are they just so completely convinced that the friend was completely cleared and innocent just by the video footage and talking to him? Or was his car thoroughly checked.... you know how you always see in crime shows where the police check the cars and say "this car was recently detailed and cleaned with bleach etc....."... did they do anything like that at all with him or just go on the footage of him going right and driving out and his word? Was it just that obvious he didn't have anything to do with it?

And they are saying there were no signs of struggle near her car so its possible that within the distance between the friend turning right and before she got to her car there was a struggle... I am assuming the entire garage are of where she would of walked, that whole path, was carefully combed and searched for any tiny thing?

I am sure this has already been discussed its just I haven't seen anything mentioned ....also in comparison to Hannah Graham.... her case made huge media coverage... the video was played over and over for a few days on Nancy and Jane... this one with Christina was barely a mention...maybe because they had a lot more to go on and search with Hannah but.... seems they could of done the same thing on that friend... atleast searched his car??? I guess thats my real question...did they search his car?

Isn't it usually always the last person to be with them alive?

Maybe, but don't forget we see her with a friend at 3:57 and since no one even noticed she was missing, she could have been with one or more OTHER people after that. We really have no clue. She could have:
a) seen the "friend" last
b)met up with a stranger
c) met up with her bf
d)met up with another friend from that evening
e)met up with someone we have no info on but who wasn't a stranger to her

So who WAS the last person to see her? We don't know.

Forgive me if this has been established but I just do not recall seeing anywhere where the friend who walked her to her car had his car search and even his home. I mean they did this immediately with the Hannah Graham case.... are they just so completely convinced that the friend was completely cleared and innocent just by the video footage and talking to him? Or was his car thoroughly checked.... you know how you always see in crime shows where the police check the cars and say "this car was recently detailed and cleaned with bleach etc....."... did they do anything like that at all with him or just go on the footage of him going right and driving out and his word? Was it just that obvious he didn't have anything to do with it?

And they are saying there were no signs of struggle near her car so its possible that within the distance between the friend turning right and before she got to her car there was a struggle... I am assuming the entire garage are of where she would of walked, that whole path, was carefully combed and searched for any tiny thing?

Yeah good questions, but seriously no one on this forum is going to know the answer to that unless the "friend" is on here and can speak for himself, or someone else has inside information. All that police said was that the friend was cooperating, that he was questioned multiple times, and that they don't consider him a person of interest. Same for the bf. There was some report that stated that HF offered to take a poly but they didn't do one on him.

So who knows if they actually did any forensics on the cars or residences or if they just said, "Well, kiddo, you didn't kill this young lady, did you?" and he said "No, sir!" and they said, "Well, this polite young man has been very cooperative! He must be innocent!"

I am sure this has already been discussed its just I haven't seen anything mentioned ....also in comparison to Hannah Graham.... her case made huge media coverage... the video was played over and over for a few days on Nancy and Jane... this one with Christina was barely a mention...maybe because they had a lot more to go on and search with Hannah but.... seems they could of done the same thing on that friend... atleast searched his car??? I guess thats my real question...did they search his car?

Cops have not released any further information on any further forensics. And I get the feeling they will not. Information they do not want the general public to know and understand.
Seems like anytime hardball specific questions are asked by concerned folks ..it is followed up with the answer of it is an ongoing investigation.
Ok ..LE it has been a month..still no Christina anywhere...Now What??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member