TX - Christopher Daigle, 17, Sugar Land, 7 Nov 2002

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Oct 18, 2010.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Christopher Allen Daigle

Endangered Runaway from Sugar Land, Texas since November 7, 2002

Age: 17 -- Height: 5'10" -- Weight: 160 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Christopher's nicknames are Chris and TX 2. He has scars on his knees, left arm, and upper right arm. His bottom teeth are crooked.

Christopher was last seen with friends at the Sugar Land Mall in Sugar Land, Texas on November 7, 2002. He is believed to have left of his own accord, and he may be in Louisiana or Missouri.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

2. Loading...

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Investigators: Arrest could bring end to 9-year-old missing person's case

Investigators say the recent arrest of a Fresno man could bring an end to a 9-year-old missing person’s case.

[snip]

Though they’ll need DNA test results to make a positive identification, investigators believe the remains could be those of Christopher Allen Daigle, a Missouri City boy who disappeared in 2002, when he was 17.

More: http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Inve...-year-old-missing-persons-case-127973578.html

4. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

5. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

It's regrettable, but mistakes do happen despite our best efforts to prevent them. And thankfully it is the type of mistake that let's him out on bond, not the type of mistake that allows him to go free without a trial. That's hard on the family, but not as hard as if the guy would never be tried.

6. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

True. I can't argue that he was not acquitted.

7. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

8. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://cmf.beaumontenterprise.com/n...ousy-cited-as-motive-in-Fort-Bend-2148883.php

By Anita Hassan, Houston Chronicle
    Updated 07:20 a.m., Wednesday, August 31, 2011

<snipped?

9. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

10. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Active Member

I see that these articles are all from 2011. The most recent one says he was due to appear in court Dec.15th. I am wondering if he showed?

11. MorenoI

MorenoI New Member

Wow, 9 years later! I wonder if these people that kill think that they will get away with it and then suddenly.......they are arrested! Would love to see that look on their face. JMO

12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][B]Christopher Allen Daigle[/B]
    [IMG]http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved/d/daigle_christopher.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][INDENT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black]Daigle, 17, disappeared from Sugar Land, Texas on November 7, 2002. Authorities initially believed he'd run away or taken his own life, but they eventually concluded he'd met with foul play. In August 2011, Richard Mendoza was charged with Daigle's murder. Authorities located his skeletal remains in a remote area of Fort Bend County, Texas. DNA testing confirmed the identification. Mendoza is awaiting trial for the slaying.

[url]http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved.html[/url]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

13. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

14. LostOldUserName

LostOldUserName Member

Is this the case that is on the new ID show, Gone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

15. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Moderator

Yes, this was the case featured on the first episode.

16. lindamichelle1

lindamichelle1 New Member

Just came across the first episode of Gone. great show, will have to add it to my viewing regularly. Im so glad he was found and justice served. God I hope he doesn't get out on parole.

17. neesaki

neesaki Active Member

I just watched the Gone episode, very good program. At least there’s some justice for his dear family, not that anything could ever be enough as nothing can ever bring Chris back to them.

I sincerely hope the evil creep that did this rots in prison as I think it’s obvious from not only the murder he committed, but also by his actions in the court room that he has no remorse and no conscience. He should never be allowed freedom again, he’s a cold blooded killer and always will be. IMO