TX TX - Christopher Sanders, 40, Monahans, 13 Aug 2017

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by QueenBea13, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

Bump for Chris.
    Where are you, mister?

inmyhumbleopinion likes this.

2. SavetheQueen

SavetheQueen Overachiever

Why is there absolutely nothing on this guy? He disappeared less than an hour from where we live. Crazy that there’s no new information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

I have noticed quite a bit of action on the FB page to find him lately.
    It's sad.

4. SavetheQueen

Bumping for Christopher!

5. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

The only thing east of Hwy 18 /Monahans is the state park although they are currently building a county convention center east of 18 on the north side of 20.

I have been staying in Monahans for the last week-plus workinng in the oil fields. On my time off yesterday I visited the SP. See pics. The last one shows the sand blowing over the dune in the wind.

The company man at one of my rig sites told me that once he had been drilling on the edge of Monahans near the golf course. Said you could not lay a tool down anywhere or it would be buried in sand rather quickly. His hands were taking a break sitting on a mound of sand and started digging and found some Model A cars. Apparently the landowner knew they were somewhere on the property but never knew where. They were his grandfather's cars.

I wonder if Christopher made it as far as the State Park? If nobody picked him up, I suspect he is in the sand between Monahans and the park. [emoji20]

Where are you, Christopher?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. SavetheQueen

Really good thoughts!! That never occurred to me. I live in Midland, and work in the industry, also. (Small world!) That’s why I was drawn to this one. We have tons of people disappear from out here all the time, but most show back up, or are found safe. This one is definitely odd.

7. gowestyoungman

gowestyoungman New Member

8. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

I knew you were *somewhere* in West Texas. I'm out here observing O&G drilling within City of Midland's T-Bar Ranch water rights area/ public drinking water supply. City wants us there, eyes and ears. There have been brine plume issues from very old leaky SWDs. Waiting for next casing TD so I have today off also.

I'm going to go drive that mapped route today. Last contact was 45 minutes walk from RV park.

9. SavetheQueen

Eek! Time to call TRRC.

10. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I have to agree with you that this is a strong possibility. I would get tracker/cadaver dogs out there.

11. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

After driving up and down and up and down I-20 and the feeders (where they exist), I agree. I think this would be a great case for TES. Dogs and four wheelers for sand would be ideal.

There is so much trash along the side of the road it is difficult. Also lots of debris that falls off of trucks. I had to swerve to avoid hitting a shovel laying in the middle of I-20!! That's a bad stretch of road through there for flat tires. I had one the other day and I saw two people with flats while I was out tracing Christopher's walk.

Most of the right of way has fencing within maybe 50 ft of the highway but the closer you get to the state park the fence moves back quite a bit and it gets much sandier along the highway. So if you assumed he stayed between the fence and the interstate it seems like a searchable area I think it's like 4 miles between Monahans and the park.

I wonder if Tim could come search while it's still spring.

It was August when he disappeared and even at 9:30 in the morning if he was wearing boots and jeans a black shirt and a black hat he would not make it very far before getting pretty hot and needing water. It's tough to walk in sand also which might have kept him near the road? Dunno

12. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you. The RRC has been involved for many years even before the water well field was installed. No worries for you. COM is being diligent and want to ensure groundwater stays protected for the future. Kudos to Midland! [emoji106]

13. iulia

iulia Well-Known Member

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

15. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

On August 12, 2017, Chris Sanders was at a cookout with his friends at the Monahans County, Texas trailer part where he lived. His wife, who spoke with him on the phone that night, said he sounded tired and stressed out. The next morning, Chris went on a walk around 9:30 a.m. But he never returned home. Since he left on foot, his camper and his car were still at the trailer park. His phone was turned off shortly after he disappeared, and nobody has seen or spoken with him since.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

16. Backabeyond

Backabeyond Member

Do you still have a working link to this video? Can’t get it to work. Or direct me to the channel? Thanks.

17. LIONSden24

LIONSden24 New Member

I've dug for that video. It either didn't exist or was deleted. Here's my thoughts. I know he got a call that am but it was 45 mins later. 930. Est 1015 for call. Was he walking to work b/c vehicle wouldn't start? Odd as his wife had no problems picking it and camper up during the week. He supposedly had his wallet and keys too. Phone turned off after 1015 am time frame. So how did she get the vehicle started?? The call is legit to him but where is the proof ppl seen him walking and with those type of specific clothes etc. Why didn't any biz cams pick him up?? Imo someone took him. It's the only thing that makes sense. So who kidnapped chris??? Why?? Did his wife have anything to with it. Imo yes. She knew not to call sun am cuz he wouldn't be answering. Imo she knew where he was taken too. She connects to ppl with the cossacks. Drugs. Club activity. Imo. Big dogs know it too imo. Imo it's why his disappearance has been over looked. So to the ppl who have or did have Chris IS HE STILL ALIVE?? If dead, WHERE ARE HIS REMAINS?? If finding him hampers any rico cases how BOUT A COMPROMISE????? I'm sure there some way of giving him back to his family and letting someone like HER take the fall!!! Cuz she is why this crap happened to him!!! U KNOW HOW TO REPLY......
    DEAD OR ALIVE LET HIM COME HOME!! PPL WILL NOT STOP DIGGING AND LOOKING FOR HIM.

Midge Montana likes this.
  18. LIONSden24

LIONSden24 New Member

Plz PM as for a reply. They deserve to have him back. They d prefer alive. I'm not try to oust anymore nor jeopardize a case but indicate why he can't come home or location of remains. In all honesty I think he's still alive. Plz let him come home. Alive. PM me plz. I'm only trying to get him back to his family. Don't care about activities or cases etc. Don't need that info. Just info on chris.

19. LIONSden24

LIONSden24 New Member

I'm begining to wonder if Chris has been put in witness protection due to his wife being connected to the bandidos, drugs, raids etc.
    Going back to aug. 13 2017. His car alarm was going off. This is why a person at the rv park called him. Why he said he was walking east on i20. Why was the alarm going off? If it hasn't went off would anyone called chris?? I say no. As I continue to look for word clues in his name it leads me to an overwhelming picture of he set it off himself so that he got a call and then turned his phone off. Crossed the bridge and got into a vehicle w 3 men. Imo fbi. The phone call the night before he was arguing w his wife. Imo he was forced into something as he knew also of a few bandidos. Yet the more I look into his name I get restrain, health, hospital. If Chris is still alive and in WP is he locked up in a mental ward east of monahans??? Big springs hospital is past Midland and on i20. It's the perfect place to hide someone out. Plus he is bipolar hense the best place for him to get his meds. No one would know he's there. Possibly under a fake name. And no one can question it due to hippa laws. Again if so when will he get to come home?? Will he just show up at a regular hospital with amnesia?? This has torn his family to shreds. Yet his wife remains silent.
    My theory so far may seem crazy or far fetched but to many clues in his name points to this. In 2 days it will be 2 yrs. How much longer does his family have to live in pain and suffering????

Midge Montana likes this.
  20. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Are you a friend of the family? You seem to have a lot of knowledge about this case.