TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's probable she went with a friend to the probation offices over that way....but who knows. Lots of hiding spots in the Austin area for sure, but there's not much out that way where he was found. The guys in her life had troubles in Wilco too. It's anyone guess till we have more info.

Both MW and MT ran in Wilco for several years. That's a long freakin' drive from Leander or Cedar Park, even at 3 am with no traffic.

Maybe someone who was connected to one of the various businesses there, or who had picked up delivered something to one of the businesses. Possibly someone who was drawn to the club (titty bar). Who else would go down that road or think it was a good place to hide a body?

I think it's probable she went with a friend to the probation offices over that way....but who knows. Lots of hiding spots in the Austin area for sure, but there's not much out that way where he was found. The guys in her life had troubles in Wilco too. It's anyone guess till we have more info.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread, there's a strip club on that street. It's called a Gentleman's Club on Yelp but it is located in the 4100 block of Felter Lane, so 1/2 block from the nearest intersection where Colton was found.
http://goo.gl/maps/2A1VR
Choosing the location to dig a shallow grave in another jurisdiction may have been intentional and then the 30 mile/1 hour drive isn't all that far away.

Both MW and MT ran in Wilco for several years. That's a long freakin' drive from Leander or Cedar Park, even at 3 am with no traffic.

Maybe someone who was connected to one of the various businesses there, or who had picked up delivered something to one of the businesses. Possibly someone who was drawn to the club (titty bar). Who else would go down that road or think it was a good place to hide a body?
I'm local and I just wanted to clarify that driving from Williamson to Travis is pretty common for people to do all the time, multiple times a day. We judge our distances a little differently down here lol. 20 minute drive is "just down the road" to us.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread, there's a strip club on that street. It's called a Gentleman's Club on Yelp but it is located in the 4100 block of Felter Lane, so 1/2 block from the nearest intersection where Colton was found.
http://goo.gl/maps/2A1VR
Choosing the location to dig a shallow grave in another jurisdiction may have been intentional and then the 30 mile/1 hour drive isn't all that far away.

That was probably me :) Palazio Gentlemens Club is in the vicinity of where the body was found. Probably 5 min. away. Hot Bodies is almost right there on Burleson Road (I got the names mixed up). I'm obviously very familiar with this area as well as probation! (not for me! :) )

I'm local and I just wanted to clarify that driving from Williamson to Travis is pretty common for people to do all the time, multiple times a day. We judge our distances a little differently down here lol. 20 minute drive is "just down the road" to us.

I completely agree. If she were looking for some place to dump a body, driving from Cedar Park, or where she worked at Bikinis (don't know which one) there would be no consideration at ALL that it might be 5 minutes or 45 minutes. When you're trying to cover for murder, a 45 minute drive doesn't seem like all that much of a big deal.

That was probably me :) Palazio Gentlemens Club is in the vicinity of where the body was found. Probably 5 min. away. Hot Bodies is almost right there on Burleson Road (I got the names mixed up). I'm obviously very familiar with this area as well as probation! (not for me! :) )

For some reason, I don't think the strip clubs were the reason for that choice of a location. Hot Bodies... takes on a whole other meaning now.

For some reason, I don't think the strip clubs were the reason for that choice of a location. Hot Bodies... takes on a whole other meaning now.

I agree with you....somewhere back in the threads strip clubs were being mentioned so that's why I posted about the ones close....I don't think she worked at either. I was just posting what I knew since I live so close. :)

I agree with you....somewhere back in the threads strip clubs were being mentioned so that's why I posted about the ones close....I don't think she worked at either. I was just posting what I knew since I live so close. :)

There is some direct connection, maybe someone who worked at the auto body shop there. Or whoever owned the field behind it with the cattle. Otherwise, that body may have never been found on its own.

There is some direct connection, maybe someone who worked at the auto body shop there. Or whoever owned the field behind it with the cattle. Otherwise, that body may have never been found on its own.

Was it rumor she or soemone else led them to the body? I don't think it's known, but I could have easily missed something for sure!

Was it rumor she or soemone else led them to the body? I don't think it's known, but I could have easily missed something for sure!

I don't know. But they sure found him quickly, so someone credible must've said something.

FYI...Meagan's FB page has just been removed. Although it was a source of information it was also a huge source of rumor and just out right nasty comments/language.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/police-searching-se-austin-for-evidence-in-missing/nhLgL/
4 p.m. Police have declined to say who led them to the site where Colton Turner’s body was found. Officials also declined to say when they think the boy died or whether he was found buried in some sort of container.

Commenters on social media have said Work gave LE the grave site location but that has not been confirmed by LE.

This person in the KVUE article was able to give Work's location prior to her arrest. Some FB commenters are interpreting that as knowing the grave location in error. IMO.
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...unch-investigation-into-missing-boy/15540019/
"I didn't know where she was staying. I dug and I dug and I dug and Facebook Messenger has GPS location, she messaged me, her message location was on. I saw where she was at, I screen-shoted that. I mean I did everything I could and gathered everything I could to go to police," Spieldenner explained.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/police-searching-se-austin-for-evidence-in-missing/nhLgL/

Commenters on social media have said Work gave LE the grave site location but that has not been confirmed by LE.

This person in the KVUE article was able to give Work's location prior to her arrest. Some are interpreting that as knowing the grave location in error. IMO.
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...unch-investigation-into-missing-boy/15540019/

Thank you so much. I knew I had read that somewhere! I'm also following the Cristina Morris case since I use to live in Plano. Crazy and when you read facebook and forums it's difficult to remember what is fact and what is not. I appreciate you digging that up for me!

FYI...Meagan's FB page has just been removed. Although it was a source of information it was also a huge source of rumor and just out right nasty comments/language.

I wonder who removed it for her...

DefendantTURNER, MICHAEL BRANDT
StateTHE STATE OF TEXAS
Charges: TURNER, MICHAEL BRANDT Statute Level Date
1. DRIVING W/LIC INV W/PREV CONV/SUSP/W/O FIN RES521.457(f)(f-1)Class B Misdemeanor03/17/2014

Charge Information
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
08/22/2014 INFORMATION (OCA)
08/22/2014 COMPLAINT
12/08/2014 Arraignment Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Klaeger, Donna)

Events & Orders of the Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member