Identified! TX - Comfort, Fem Skeletal, Braces-Chik-fil-A Shirt, Oct'16 Angelica Jimenez

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
San Antonio Express-News:

Kerr Co. workers find woman's body wearing Chick-fil-A shirt at 'grisly' scene near Interstate 10

Workers in east Kerr County found female human remains Tuesday in a “grisly” discovery off Interstate 10.

Deputies responded to the scene at about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday while a crew was clearing brush on a property near Interstate 10 and Cypress Creek Road near Comfort, said Kerr County Sheriff Rusty Hierholzer.

"We have no idea how the body got there. We don’t know if it is a homicide or possibly a homeless person who died of exposure to the elements.”

The woman was wearing a black Chick-fil-A uniform polo-type shirt with a red pin stripe and investigators believe the body has been there for about eight months due to the extent of the decomposition.

Hierholzer said the clothing and shoes at the scene show the body was female. She was also wearing black shoes that were size 5.5, size 4 Calvin Klein pants and a Snoopy Christmas sock.

The woman appeared to have shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail and had metal braces on her upper and lower teeth.
---
more at the link

Braces are very expensive and make the homeless theory unlikely

true.... but she could have had them put on, ran away and lived on the streets for whatever reason (mental illness, addiction) and they just were there on her teeth.

are they sure it is a chik fil a shirt? what about the young woman who disappeared after working her shift and mcdonalds in tx?

Braces are very expensive and make the homeless theory unlikely

The description of the polo "uniform style" shirt makes me think of an employee at a chick-fil-a restaurant. Also maybe she has been there for a little over 8 months, but actually 10 months? That could explain the Christmas sock.

One can occasionally -- about typed "often"; somewhere in between -- find uniform shirts in thrifts, and nearby S.A. has plenty of those (also Kerrville, Boerne, etc.). But one doesn't really see them worn often. (When I lived in San Antonio, I was two blocks away from homeless person-hangout Austin Highway, so I'm sort of familiar with the street look thereabouts.)

Still, that and the braces are the best clues so far.

agree, someone with braces missing from working there.... possibly around Christmas.

One can occasionally -- about typed "often"; somewhere in between -- find uniform shirts in thrifts, and nearby S.A. has plenty of those (also Kerrville, Boerne, etc.). But one doesn't really see them worn often. (When I lived in San Antonio, I was two blocks away from homeless person-hangout Austin Highway, so I'm sort of familiar with the street look thereabouts.)

Still, that and the braces are the best clues so far.

The description of the polo "uniform style" shirt makes me think of an employee at a chick-fil-a restaurant. Also maybe she has been there for a little over 8 months, but actually 10 months? That could explain the Christmas sock.

I wear Christmas socks all year round if they happen to be the first clean pair I put my hands on. :blushing:

off to google, sounds like since she has not been reported , spouse or BF

I'm new here...WS still has many questions....MP is in Namus...I think they could make a match...it is still not totaly clear to me how this matching thing works...
Actualy I'm afraid to make a big beginners mistake, because this is very vulnarable information. I don't know how to do it.

Let's say she was a Chik-Fil-A employee who has gone missing but was never reported, can't investigators just reach out to their corporate office or HR to see if they had any no show/no calls at stores in that immediate area and check with the local management/employees? Heck, they could just show up with a composite picture and ask employees of nearby locations if they know her. Or do we assume that's already been done if they're asking for the public's help?

Do you know how much turn over there is in fast food. And I would say 90% don't give a notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant 70% not 90% sorry.
No worries about the stats, the turn around is pretty quick in that industry.
It would be daunting but it sounds doable if investigators have the time and if that's something they are allowed to do or think would be worthwhile to do. It might not be so overwhelming if they were to narrow their search down by time and store location.
There also may be an orthodontist out there, wondering where his patient is, so that angle may be worth checking out as well.

I truly, truly want to believe that LE has done it's due diligence and checked out all leads, the chic-fil-a shirt being a huge one, prior to releasing all this info for an active investigation.
However, it's only been a few days.

I wonder how sure they are it is a Chick-fil-a Uniform? I can think of a few who went missing after their jobs at fast food places or never showed up for work at different fast food places. How easy would it be for a runaway teen to give a false name and get a job at a fast food place?

Alexandra Rodrigues disappeared from Minnesota in May 2015 but later allegedly called her family and said she was safe somewhere near home. Her family considered the situation resolved but police considered it an open investigation and she never went to police to show herself: https://ihavevanished.com/tag/alexandra-rodriguez/ She still has a Namus profile: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33746/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back