Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by anonypotomous, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuriousCat3131

CuriousCat3131 Member

Yes I agree! I thought maybe that those possible posts came from the "missing laptop".

2. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Just to play devil's advocate why is it that she never texted to him that she was running late? Apparently she would know he had to be a work at a certain time so I wonder why she didn't give him the courtesy of letting him know she was running late. After all, in the 7:01 text she did say she was on her way. So, while I understand questioning the Ex's behavior in all of this I don't understand why people aren't wondering about her behavior in all of this considering she would know that he had to be somewhere at a certain time.

3. Gooddeeds

Gooddeeds Former Member

What sounds like a "load of bollocks"?
    The assistant in England??? If so, it is weird in my opinion too. Its random, and I missed it...wherever Uncle Jeff said it?? Uncle Jeff isn't the only Uncle to Crystal on his side of the family.

4. luckystar01

luckystar01 Active Member

She seemed to already know that the kids didn't have school. Does it say somewhere what time the ex would have been due to be to work (if that hadn't been cancelled as well)? If it's 9 am then perhaps she wasn't running late.

5. misslu

misslu New Member

I don't think having a virtual assistant is weird? There's definitely a market for that type of assistance with business owners needing a SM presence. If they're in a different time zone, and the assistant posts or responds at 3am, ya that's odd..mostly because it doesn't look professional.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please don`t make announcements that a victim has been found unless there is an MSM or LE link to substantiate.

Family could be reading here.

7. manlet

manlet Active Member

It just seemed weird to me to hire someone all the way in England to handle the facebook page. Maybe she felt she needed it due to her rising in success which is understandable.

8. misslu

misslu New Member

Possibly...I do think whatever happened to her started the night before. Even if it's the ex stewing in anger all night.

I was annoyed with the bf (still am, honestly) because I just don't get him. And because that picture of her with the pink dress was circulated along with a pink/purple description. That photo came from him and his cameras right? And he's no stranger to surveillance as he's said. So why wouldn't he know how black fabric looks on his own camera? Makes me crazy. Anyhow...

I wonder what time the ex called in saying he'd be late to work. And if he was told don't worry about coming in. Or don't come in, everyone's staying home (meaning the place is empty)

9. misslu

misslu New Member

I do agree with that as there's plenty of individuals that manage SM for a living. So I agree, the England explanation is worth noting.

10. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

My sister is a very successful realtor in Houston...she does not have any SM presence except for sometimes posting an especially good house on her personal FB page. And she closes about 15 houses a month. So SM is not essential. Jmo

11. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I wonder when her ex found about BF. And if he also learned about cruise. Those seem to be the important things in her life that week...the new relationship and the upcoming cruise.

12. SumnerRain

SumnerRain Active Member

This has been heavy on my mind and it came to me. Why would a Realtor care if a client knew she was singled or married? In my office we have more divorced agents than married agents. BUT, the people you would want to think you are married to SM, would be co-workers of SM! As a Realtor, it's all about our database, that is where most of our business comes from. Mailers, signs, open houses, all those have a very low conversion rate to actual ready willing and able buyers or sellers. Our database is our bread and butter. What if CM was working with a large number of PBP employees? Whou would they trust more, SM's wife? Or SM's ex wife?? Just a thought.

13. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Didn't the boyfriend say last night that he thinks they are close to finding Crystal?

14. Seajay

Seajay Never pass up an opportunity to pee

That leads to the question, where did they call? Who did they call? The house? Her cell phone? She wasn't home Thursday, she was with BF. So how did she find out school was cancelled?

15. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

:modstop:

Zero tolerance unless there is MSM or LE to support such critical information.

It is simply decency and common sense to not make or discuss such posts as fact based on social media. It is also a TOS violation and timeouts will be issued.

Thread is open again. Post accordingly.

16. tinkerbella

tinkerbella New Member

I hope this is ok to ask but does anyone know who hired the PI?

17. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Her family. Uncle I assume.

I don't think this is a legit PI firm though. I've always felt that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. tinkerbella

tinkerbella New Member

I agree. Jeff is the uncle correct? If so, that furthers my assumption this PI firm is not so good.

19. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Yes, Jeff Walters is the uncle. He raised Crystal after her parents died when she was little.

We felt the PI was horrible from the start, with the horrible website and all.

20. SumnerRain

SumnerRain Active Member

Is there a local newspaper or station that the LE speaks on? I am curious where to watch to see if a news conference were to occur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.