Match! TX - Dallas, BlkFem UP4005, 17-28, Found in a Vacant Field, Nov'89 - *Kimberly Cheatham*

Great job! I hope they get catch the guy who killed her.
Me too as he lives literally down the street from me ( shivers) but so far the last I got from the cold case division is "we will call you back when we locate the case " they are not actively looking for anyone , it makes me sad , I don't have any faith at all they will pursue it AT ALL, someone will have to push it , I feel like I'm too close to where this guy lives , I never thought that would be a worry , but reality has set in and I'm not scared for me but people close to me, and I didn't think that would worry me but it does now :(

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I submitted to NAMUS yesterday, This is mere blocks from one of the suspects work , I 100% believe this is Kim.

The remains were identified as Kimberly Shawn Cheatham, she
was identified by Casey Gould, Dallas, Texas Medical Examiner on June 21, 2018. Her family has been notified, sad to say her mother Freddie passed away in 2016.

Excellent work sloane7777 and Earthbound Misfit! Your concern and investigatory tenacity will bring comfort to her family and friends in the form of at least knowing what happened to Kimberly. I pray they can find the peace they need to heal and that justice is served quickly upon Kim's murderer(s).

Rest in peace, Kim. You're finally home.

TY, YaYa!

Excellent work sloane7777 and Earthbound Misfit! Your concern and investigatory tenacity will bring comfort to her family and friends in the form of at least knowing what happened to Kimberly. I pray they can find the peace they need to heal and that justice is served quickly upon Kim's murderer(s).

Rest in peace, Kim. You're finally home.

The only thing I can suggest that if Kim's remains are buried somewhere she most likely is buried next/near to her mom Freddie. where she is buried is listed in Freddie's obituary.

if anyone finds any final resting info I would sure like to know.

I wanted to post a little more about Kim's death, this is from the
Charley Project web site,

Details of Disappearance

Cheatham disappeared from Dallas, Texas April 8, 1989. In November of that year, her remains were found in a vacant field; she had been shot to death. The body was not identified until 2018. Her murder remains under investigation.

I wanted to post a little more about Kim's death, this is from the
Charley Project web site,

Details of Disappearance

Cheatham disappeared from Dallas, Texas April 8, 1989. In November of that year, her remains were found in a vacant field; she had been shot to death. The body was not identified until 2018. Her murder remains under investigation.
this part seems to be incorrect ...sigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back