TX TX - Dallas, UnkFem Adult, UP80988, Baylor shirt, Yoga pants, tattoos: "Gregorio" "Brianna", Jun'21

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
---

VIA NAMUS:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

---

Demographics
Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - Uncertain
Estimated Age Group - Adult
Height - Cannot Estimate
Weight - Cannot Estimate

---

Circumstances
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - June 5, 2021
NamUs Case Created - June 7, 2021

---

Location Found Map
Location - Dallas, Texas 75231
County - Dallas County
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - Unknown individual found decomposing in a creek bed.

---

Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains - Head not recovered
Condition of Remains - Not recognizable - Near-complete or complete skeleton

---

Physical Description
Hair Color - Unknown
Eye Color - Unknown

---

Clothing and Accessories
Item - Clothing - Baylor shirt and black yoga pants

---

It's early, but there's not much to go on based on that scant NAMUS info. The zip code 75231 appears to contain Harry S. Moss and Fair Oaks Parks, which from google maps obviously have a creek running through them (labeled White Rock Creek). At the southern edge of the zip code area a second creek meets White Rock Creek, which is labeled on google maps "Jackson Branch". Based on a few quick street view looks around the area, it appears to be quite a nice area of North Dallas.

Here's a good illustration of how her tattoos were placed and the scale. I wish NamUs had a little more detail. No height, weight, or age estimates and no way to give a composite or postmortem photo for facial ID...bless her heart. I hope she's identified soon.

Attachments

• 199380427_798206614184612_6946272991399807163_n.jpg
    199380427_798206614184612_6946272991399807163_n.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 57
I’m wondering if she’s from the large homeless encampment north of where she was found.

Homeless people live along Cottonwood Creek near Hamilton Park which feeds into White Rock Creek.

I wonder if Dallas PD has contacted Metrocare Mental Health. They do outreach to the homeless all over the area. They also count the homeless once a year & perhaps she was one of the ones who agreed to do the survey.

There are news articles that discuss Metrocares involvement with the Cottonwood Creek homeless group.

Why Does Dallas Have So Many Homeless Camps? Too Little Affordable Housing.

The shirt may be one that could have been purchased originally at Academy, Dick's Sporting Goods, etc. in the area, as they typically carry the local college gear. That being said, it could have also been a thrift/resale store purchase or a hand-me-down type of thing. Dropping a quick remake I did of the shirt just for clarity. Many shirts you'll find have the college name in a slight arc, so this is one style among a few that went for a flat orientation. Also, the company is League-Legacy online and they do licensed gear, but they no longer list Baylor as an associated school. Going to try to find out when the shirt could have been last made/sold in a retail setting.

Attachments

• Baylor Shirt UP80988.jpg
    Baylor Shirt UP80988.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 15
This is the an aerial screen grab of the area that she was found. It's just to the E/SE of Conrad High School, and basically in the forested border area of White Rock Lake Park. Some locals have said that the area floods pretty badly with heavy rains, so I wonder if she could have been pushed downstream from the location she was originally dumped, or if this was the dumpsite. Off to the right you can see an area of tennis courts, which is the Fair Oaks Tennis Center.

Attachments

• Web capture_14-6-2021_14108_www.bing.com.jpeg
    Web capture_14-6-2021_14108_www.bing.com.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 17
Her NamUs has now added photos of original shirt and original 2 photos of her tattoos

Words “Gregorio” and “Brianna” tattooed just above the woman’s ankle. Images also shows a tattoo that authorities described as a “tribal design” higher up on her right calf.
Z4UCLNPAMJHZDCH4HLPQWCXI5A.PNG

Green Baylor University shirt
208438584_3010792892532907_3346386364133276008_n.png

Description added - she was also wearing black yoga pants from Charlotte Russe and news article mentions also a sports bra

Other 2 photos in her link - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Around 7:18 p.m. on Saturday June 5, a 911-caller told authorities that they had found a body in the 7600 block of Fair Oaks Avenue, according to police. The woman’s body was in a wooded area near Emmett J. Conrad High School, authorities said.

Police did not provide details about the woman’s appearance, including hair color or her race. It is unclear how she died.

News article - Police seeking public’s help in identifying woman whose body was found in northeast Dallas

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back