TX TX - Dallas, WhtFem 38-50, 782UFTX, hysterectomy, appendectomy, heart condition, Jul'93

The resolved vignette confuses me.

"Bardin, 49, disappeared from Vidor, Texas on May 17, 1993. In August 2017, the police were able to verify that she's died in King County, Washington on October 1, 2012. She was buried in a common grave for the indigent in Mount Olivet Cemetery in Renton, Washington."

To me this says she died on October 1 2012 in Washington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the earlier posters got it right...she was identified as Juanita Elanor Bardin....A little more at: http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved.html

Juanita Bardin was not identified as being this UID or any UID. It seems she left of her own accord when she went missing and passed away years later in 2012. She was buried under her name in a common grave for the indigent. Apparently the police where she died didn't realize she was listed as a missing person, but they've confirmed it was her through tattoos. More detail here:

https://charleyross.wordpress.com/2...s-to-my-friend-dan-s-for-solving-a-cold-case/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deepest apologies...I swear I saw or read that she was identified as this Jane Doe. But now I can't find where I read this. Totally my bad.

I feel like the description of this woman, her clothing, her dental health, etc., all seems like a woman who is 50+, not 38-50. The half-slip, especially, seems like something an older woman would bother with. Were they common everyday wear in 1993? I'll wear one occasionally, especially with a vintage dress, but it's a few times a year, max.

I feel like the description of this woman, her clothing, her dental health, etc., all seems like a woman who is 50+, not 38-50. The half-slip, especially, seems like something an older woman would bother with. Were they common everyday wear in 1993? I'll wear one occasionally, especially with a vintage dress, but it's a few times a year, max.

I was thinking she sounded like she was dressed for a very traditional job, like maybe a clerk in a law office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back