TX TX - Dallas, WhtMale 18-28, UP91733, found in creek, black ink geometric design tattoo , yellow metal necklace, black T-shirt, 9 March 2022

HmmMysterious

Reaction score
NamUs

up91733.jpg

Demographics
  • Sex: Male
  • Race: White/Caucasian
  • Estimated age: 18-28 years old
  • Year of death: 2022
  • Postmortem Interval: 2 weeks
  • Height: 5'11"-6'2"
  • Weight: 160-175 lbs

Circumstances
  • Location: Found in a branch of White Rock Creek in Dallas, Texas 75231
  • Condition of remains: Not recognizable- Decomposing, putrefaction
Physical Description
  • Brown hair
  • Straight and long brown head hair approximately shoulder length
  • Tattoo: Geometric black ink design on anterior left forearm
Clothing and Accessories
  • Black T-shirt with "ODYN" on the front side and "Bedrosians PRO" on the back
  • Yellow metal necklace with a blue stone pendant, white gray metal ring with a yellow stone on left 4th finger

The tattoo looks Norse or like Viking symbols. Maybe a mixture of 2 symbols. I'm currently looking around online to see if anything looks similar.

Anyone else see numbers or letters on one length of the tattoo?
Maybe it’s just sloughing but at one point I thought I could read KILLER, but backwards. So maybe not.
i bumped up the contrast and sharpness but a totally amateur attempt here:97376E91-0E7D-4B5F-93F0-3291588928FF.jpeg

Anyone else see numbers or letters on one length of the tattoo?
Maybe it’s just sloughing but at one point I thought I could read KILLER, but backwards. So maybe not.
i bumped up the contrast and sharpness but a totally amateur attempt here:View attachment 400991
I thought the same thing for a minute when I was studying the photo but I think it's degradation or the skin.

Another thought:
Maybe the tattoo is a cover-up or work in progress.

Bedrosian Pro is a national company that sells glass and ceramic tile and the tools for installation. They carry the Odyn brand of cutting blades.

It looks like they have a distributor in Plano, a suburb of Dallas about a 20 minute drive north of where his body was found.
I hope the detectives have shared his profile with that location and their corporate office as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back