TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Hello, new to forum but have been following the case. Familiar with the area.
In regards to walking to pick up her car from party.. if the information is correct that the party was in the Field Store Community off Bowler Rd., he did not WALK to get her car. Possibly, the car was left somewhere else and the rode together to party but the distance is way to far for him to have walked back to party location, especially with a small child. We are talking at least 13 miles.

I personally don't feel she ever made it home from that party.
Bringing this forward for possible location of the party from previous night.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Some remains with long black hairs were found the next county over, (about an hour from Danielle's home): http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/east...cle_2b1a0602-e586-525d-98c1-b29c2a73bc08.html

I started a thread for the remains, looking for matches:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...berty-County-(near-Plum-Grove)-28-August-2016

This update says there was skin on the skeletal remains that indicates they are only a few months old: http://www.thevindicator.com/news/ar...798a10e3f.html
“It should be noted,” DeFoor said, “that some skin tissue was still present on the remains which would indicate the remains were there for only a month or two. Additional follow-up is being conducted on any and all reported missing persons from the surrounding areas and then will expand outward to other jurisdictions to find any missing person that would fit the approximate one to two month time frame.”

The sheriff’s office released this information, the statement says, “so that it will not give false hope to distraught family members who may think the remains are that of a loved one who disappeared many years ago.”
An update will be released when more definite information is received by the sheriff’s office from North Texas State University, but nothing more is expected for another two to six weeks. If the examination involves DNA analysis, it may be several months before that information is received.

Sorry, it looks like they are not Danielle :(

We moved to "old" Magnolia a few months after DS went missing. Seemed like there were flyers, articles, and facebook posts everywhere at first but havent seen or heard anything lately, I have always wondered what happened. I just read this entire thread, was hoping for more information towards the end. Assuming there are no new updates? Cant believe no one has come forward publicly with more info yet. So strange and sad.

IANAL. To me, it reads like an admonishment to the court overseeing the GJ.

We think you should have at least performed a competency test on the 3yo child if you are going to deny the child any other protection and deny any attempts to protect the child via video-taping any interrogation of the child by the GJ as presented in the motions to quash. By not doing so, it appears you enable the overreach of power by the GJ, however, we are not going to intervene. DENIED.

That's what I got out of it.

Hopefully it was meant to make the judge overseeing the GJ to step up to the plate and be a bit more mindful of the interaction with AS. Lets hope.

Any info from locals? It is hard to believe we're going on two years.

Reactions: kai
I can't believe they haven't found Danielle yet...I hope her children are doing okay. This is so sad

Reactions: kai
Is there any indication from LE that there is an active investigation into her disappearance? How do we get this case some media publicity?

I saw the flyer on FB and came here to read up on the case. I'm glad it's at least still getting attention. I joined the FB group too and there was a new post today with a recap of her last hours/day someone saw her.

I of course still think hubby did it. But to me it still doesn't leave a big timeframe for him to dispose of the body. Leave party at 1:30AM and went to friends house next afternoon to get the car. I would assume he disposed of her body in the darkness of morning, not mid-morning/daylight. So that his truck wasn't caught on ANY cameras in town in the early morning hours???? And how far could he have gone to dispose of her?

I'm in OK so terrain is the same. Lots of land, I know, but most land owners are out and about on their properties at some point. That it's been three years and nothing. Ugh! Her poor boys and family :(

Bumping for Danielle.
Her case was on Dateline FB page. Probably repeated... but it's good to see her name again.
Her poor family !!! :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back