GUILTY TX - David Coronado & Ruthy Chabolla for brutal abuse of infant, Dallas, Dec 2008

I am going to throw up. What a sick, digusting, despicable and incomprehensible thing to do to a little, tiny, innocent and helpless baby! That poor thing probably cried everytime one of them even got near it. I wonder how anyone could be a cop and have to deal with like this, I for one, would be hard pressed to take them to jail, I would be more inclined to just shoot them dead, right there. They DONT DESERVE A TRIAL, they dont deserve anything at all, just kill them. They should not be allowed to breathe another breath.

Brain-damaged baby won't live long, doctor testifies

12:00 AM CDT on Friday, April 17, 2009

A 9-month-old Dallas boy who suffered devastating brain damage in what police say was a brutal case of child abuse is not likely to live more than a few years, and certainly not into adulthood, one of his doctors testified Thursday.

Poor little baby. His name is David Coronado.

ETA: forgot the link. sorry.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...oronado_17met.ART.State.Edition2.4a637fb.html

I have such deep admiration for the foster parents of this baby. What a turmoil their lives must be. I'm sure there is no way not to bond with a baby (for those of us who are normal, anyway) and they must be having a hard time dealing with their emotions right now. Sometimes the right thing to do goes so against what we want in our hearts. As for the "parents", give them a spinal injury!!!! Let them FEEL their baby's pain and THEN put them down!

What a sad story. God bless his adoptive parents. There really are angels on earth.

General population with baby murderer tattooed on his forehead.

why do I read these stories and make myself so sad? I know why its to reinforce my belief that all children need a chance.

Jurors give father life for abuse that left child blind, deaf, paralyzed

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...buse-that-left-child-blind-deaf-paralyzed.ece

I'm sure that's the best they could do, seeing how the baby lived through the ordeal (somehow). My heart bleeds for him after reading his story. Two people in the comments claiming to be his adoptive mother and father say that he is not deaf, that no one knows how long he will live and that he is a fighter - all of which are encouraging for some hope of a future for him.

He will always know how he ended up with all this damage, but I only hope he will forget the actual acts as they happened, since he was so young. Poor little soul.

Mother of boy left paralyzed, blind and deaf by abuse pleads guilty in exchange for 30-year sentence

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/04/mother-of-boy-left-paralyzed-b.html

Does this mean she will actually serve only about 15 years?
I can't believe her husband will ever be eligible for parole--there should be some exception in the case of child abusers. Even better, sterilize both of them so they can't do this again, and never let them adopt or foster children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back