TX - David Tuck & Keith Turner for beating, sodomizing 16yo, Spring, 2006

ajc2804

Reaction score
HOUSTON -- Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party in Spring, Texas, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

The two teenagers were jailed, officials told KPRC-TV in Houston.

David Tuck, 18, and Keith Turner, 17, were outside a house party when they attacked the 16-year-old boy on Saturday at about 11:30 p.m., according to investigators.

"When he was down on the ground, they stomped his head while they were wearing boots and then sodomized him with an object after stripping him naked," said Lt. John Denholm with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

Deputies said they poured bleach in an effort to destroy evidence.

"They also poured bleach on him. The victim is in pretty bad shape right now -- extremely critical condition -- and it's unclear at all if he's going to survive," prosecutor Mike Trent said.

more at link
http://www.wjactv.com/news/9044684/detail.html

That is horrible. But I do have to wonder if the kiss we mutual or was he forcing himself on the girl? Either way, what they did was wrong!

I can't imagine the callousness of those boys.

17 and 18 and already the possibility of the death penalty? What a waste of a couple of lives, in addition to the life of the victim - whether he survives this attack or not.

During this morning's hearing, prosecutor Mike Trent told the judge that Tuck, of the 3400 block of Nutwood, was wearing steel-toed boots when he attacked the victim and kicked him in the head.

Tuck and others are accused of dragging the victim into the back yard and shoving a PVC pipe into his rectum, Trent said. Tuck is accused of then kicking the pipe with his boots, the prosecutor said.

"I don't mean just a little bit," Trent told McSpadden. "He kicked it in and shoved it so far in that he has caused major internal injuries and organ damage."

"It's pretty bad," he said. "...I've been told, more likely than not, that he probably won't survive."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/3824402.html

ajc2804 said:
During this morning's hearing, prosecutor Mike Trent told the judge that Tuck, of the 3400 block of Nutwood, was wearing steel-toed boots when he attacked the victim and kicked him in the head.

Tuck and others are accused of dragging the victim into the back yard and shoving a PVC pipe into his rectum, Trent said. Tuck is accused of then kicking the pipe with his boots, the prosecutor said.

"I don't mean just a little bit," Trent told McSpadden. "He kicked it in and shoved it so far in that he has caused major internal injuries and organ damage."

"It's pretty bad," he said. "...I've been told, more likely than not, that he probably won't survive."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/3824402.html
...Trent said he isn't sure how many people saw the attack, but he confirmed that at least one person did.
No more arrests are expected, Trent said....

Okay answer me this, why is nobody else being charged? Obviously somebody else stood by and watched an then never called for help. This poor kid lay dying in the back yard for over 10 over hours before anybody did anything:furious: Btw, I re-read my previous post and have changed it, I sounded insensitive. (going into the corner now!)

Oh my...this is horrible. I'm glad these punks were caught.

Oh my...this just makes me sick :sick:
That poor boy :mad:

I am glad these two will be removed from society but where were the parents of this 12 Year old??

WHy was this girl at a party with 16 and 17 YO's??

This story is disgusting.

Amraann said:
I am glad these two will be removed from society but where were the parents of this 12 Year old??

WHy was this girl at a party with 16 and 17 YO's??

This story is disgusting.
The party was at her house.

I'd like to see the witnesses who did nothing charged as well - severely! That is a horrible crime, anyone seeing it should have called police.

Whether he kissed her or not... from the description, these two teens are the worst kind of racists - I doubt they'd need anything more than an allegation he spoke to her.

Details said:
I'd like to see the witnesses who did nothing charged as well - severely! That is a horrible crime, anyone seeing it should have called police.
Yes, considering he just lay there for 10 hours I'd say that the person who witnessed and didn't say anything should be charged with something as well.

Details said:

Whether he kissed her or not... from the description, these two teens are the worst kind of racists - I doubt they'd need anything more than an allegation he spoke to her.
I say move these boys into the lockup with nothing latino gang members, and make them wear sandwich boards saying what they're accused of doing. They'll last about 30 seconds.

Steve

I'm thinking the witness should face a "depraved indifference to life" charge!

Where were the owners of the house? Didn't they notice a boy dying in their back yard? And why didn't the girl call 911???:mad:

bykerladi said:
Where were the owners of the house? Didn't they notice a boy dying in their back yard? And why didn't the girl call 911???:mad:
Exactly!!:mad:

What happened to that young man is an act of unspeakable ignorant horror.
Somewhere along the life timeline of 2 teenagers and the bystanders,the seed of growing up to be a racist was planted in their minds.Racists are not born from the womb.One way or another,they were taught by their parents,peers or whomever.For the ones that were born and raised that way,they are burdened by the sins of the father.They think that the way that they are raised is the way that it is.They know no better.
I (Latina) moved to Vermont from Jersey with my son(Latino).
We encountered many people with different mindsets.Some assumed that you were a gang member ie: all Latinos are gang members (Almighty Latin Kings or Queens or share a common link to them :rolleyes: ). Others took the time to want to know you as a person.Helping to educate on diversity is a very important tool.
We are all human beings that share the same emotions and all of us bleed red.
We are all a human race that should stand united,not divided based on race, color,creed,ect...........

We are of human race.

dark_shadows said:
What happened to that young man is an act of unspeakable ignorant horror.
Somewhere along the life timeline of 2 teenagers and the bystanders,the seed of growing up to be a racist was planted in their minds.Racists are not born from the womb.One way or another,they were taught by their parents,peers or whomever.For the ones that were born and raised that way,they are burdened by the sins of the father.They think that the way that they are raised is the way that it is.They know no better.
I (Latina) moved to Vermont from Jersey with my son(Latino).
We encountered many people with different mindsets.Some assumed that you were a gang member ie: all Latinos are gang members (Almighty Latin Kings or Queens or share a common link to them :rolleyes: ). Others took the time to want to know you as a person.Helping to educate on diversity is a very important tool.
We are all human beings that share the same emotions and all of us bleed red.
We are all a human race that should stand united,not divided based on race, color,creed,ect...........

We are of human race.

Wonderful post. I agree.

DS, I agree wholeheartedly in your post. But I am wondering just how much racism had to do with this. If it was a beating or even a murder then yeah. But even though racism may have been used as an excuse, I think this was sexual sadism.
These "boys" were 17 and 18. And if they ever get out of jail, God help us all... If they are like this at this age, they will get much worse.

Horrible...I would bet that the party was at the home of one of these boys and the 12 yo girl was a sister of one of them...therefore the brutality of the attack.
The poor, poor boy. These days 12 yo's look so much older, the Hispanic boy may not have realized she was only 12.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back