TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, which years am I doing? What would have been her graduation date? I can't find it, printed the thread, still can't find, duh! I need a nap!

That's the best part about working cold cases! You'd be amazed at the things you think can't be investigated, then you think, you know, I think I will look into it, gotta check it out, then YAHTZEEE! Remember, NO stone left unturned...no matter how small or big....one lead takes you to another, which will take you to another.......
:dance: That's the spirit!!!!! It may help finding those students by emailing classmates.com high schools that are near army bases. The major army divisions here at the time were 1st Cavalry, 2nd Armor Defense, 13th Cos Com. Those divisions rotated to certain other bases. But checking the bases webpages will probably tell you which divisions are there. There were a few other smaller battalions of support groups, MP's, Engineers, etc. The 4th Infantry Division (now in Iraq) didn't arrive until around '99 to replace the 2nd AD.

You know, as SS# would be great....that would be the 1st thing I'd run...or get he police to do it...see last/latest activity.

:dance: That's the spirit!!!!! It may help finding those students by emailing classmates.com high schools that are near army bases. The major army divisions here at the time were 1st Cavalry, 2nd Armor Defense, 13th Cos Com. Those divisions rotated to certain other bases. But checking the bases webpages will probably tell you which divisions are there. There were a few other smaller battalions of support groups, MP's, Engineers, etc. The 4th Infantry Division (now in Iraq) didn't arrive until around '99 to replace the 2nd AD.

Great info, thanks Sadie. Classmates has a 'military section', like a group, for students in military family IIRC :)

Dang, which years am I doing? What would have been her graduation date? I can't find it, printed the thread, still can't find, duh! I need a nap!
I think Melissa said she was entering 8th grade in '90. So 9-12th would make her a '95 graduate?

Yes, she should have graduated in 95. For some reason I remember 4th infantry division being there. Is that part of one of the one's you listed Sadie? Also, as far as I know Deanna didn't hang out with too many military kids, but like you said "no stone left unturned". My oldest sister just told me she had a friend who was a p.i. that tried to help in the late 90's. She said he ran her ssn then but didn't get any hits. Of course, as soon as I get a hold of it I'm gonna try aigain.

Missie...do you have any relatives in WI?

I have a Deanna Merryfield coming up as graduating highschool in 1995.

Yes, she should have graduated in 95. For some reason I remember 4th infantry division being there. Is that part of one of the one's you listed Sadie? Also, as far as I know Deanna didn't hang out with too many military kids, but like you said "no stone left unturned". My oldest sister just told me she had a friend who was a p.i. that tried to help in the late 90's. She said he ran her ssn then but didn't get any hits. Of course, as soon as I get a hold of it I'm gonna try aigain.
The guys here in 2nd Armour Div changed over to 4th ID. Their unit patches all got changed over when the 4th was officially here. The 2AD was deactivated/retired as a unit at Fort Hood.

I was just about to send you a link to that search. I'm not sure of relatives in Wisconsin, but my grandma did have a lot of family in the midwest if I recall correctly.

I agree with not posting your personal information. While there are many wonderful people on this board, it is an open forum, and there are unsavory characters on the internet.

I checked myspace, and there is no listing for your sister's name so we can rule that prospect out. I also checked zabasearch, and there is a Deanna Merryfield with a birthdate of 1961 in Wisconsin.

Thanks for posting this and I look forward to receiving additional info and helping you in your search.

Missie...do you have any relatives in WI?

I have a Deanna Merryfield coming up as graduating highschool in 1995.
I'm thinking she is related to the Deanna Merryfield born in 1961 that Jaded found. That could be her daugher that graduated in '95? Both are in WI. Means the '61 Deanna gave birth at age 16, which is possible. Or another relative named their daughter after the '61 Deanna?

I hate to harp, LOL, but we really needs some photos, I'd like to have them before I start emailing on classmates...I think I can HTML the picture into the text and send that with the information? I'll wait and see if any pictures are posted.

OR...should I just go with "Do you recognize this name?"...thoughts?

Don't worry about harping, I'm doing the same thing to my sisters via email right now. Also I'm about to start digging through old boxes. I don't think I have the most recent photo's the family had of her, but I'm gonna try to find something.

Don't worry about harping, I'm doing the same thing to my sisters via email right now. Also I'm about to start digging through old boxes. I don't think I have the most recent photo's the family had of her, but I'm gonna try to find something.

Do the best you can, that is all we can ask. I know this is hard on you and your sisters. I really wonder if your grandmother knows exactly what happened to her. Maybe she got pregnant and your grandmother sent her away or something?? Did Deanna have a boyfriend?

Do the best you can, that is all we can ask. I know this is hard on you and your sisters. I really wonder if your grandmother knows exactly what happened to her. Maybe she got pregnant and your grandmother sent her away or something?? Did Deanna have a boyfriend?

Thanks Jules, you are right, I shouldn't be so pushy. I hope you understand Missie it's with good intention. I tend to depersonalize and I shouldn't, I apologize.

Great questions.

I would love to get Shadow205 (I have already alerted her to this case, she has company in town so hasn't popped in yet) to interview some of the players here, she is a retired LEO and is great with interviews...something to think about.

Thanks Jules, you are right, I shouldn't be so pushy. I hope you understand Missie it's with good intention. I tend to depersonalize and I shouldn't, I apologize.

Great questions.

I would love to get Shadow205 (I have already alerted her to this case, she has company in town so hasn't popped in yet) to interview some of the players here, she is a retired LEO and is great with interviews...something to think about.
Yes! We definitely Shadow here!!!

Deanna.jpg

I hope this works, and I hope there isn't some other better way the moderators prefer us to do it, because if there is I don't know how,lol.

This picture has to be from elementary school. I'm going to see if my other sister (Deanna's twin-not identical) remembers what grade this picture was taken in. She is also going to start looking in her memory room (the place she keeps the stuff she doesn't want to confront) for any info and pictures tonight. If you read this Bekki (Deanna's twin)-thank you!

Documents&

I hope this works, and I hope there isn't some other better way the moderators prefer us to do it, because if there is I don't know how,lol.

This picture has to be from elementary school. I'm going to see if my other sister (Deanna's twin-not identical) remembers what grade this picture was taken in. She is also going to start looking in her memory room (the place she keeps the stuff she doesn't want to confront) for any info and pictures tonight. If you read this Bekki (Deanna's twin)-thank you!

WOOT, you have one, but, no it's not posting. You can email it to me and I will get it up.

caseinvestigator@charter.net

If you prefer, I will PM you step by steps on how to post pictures on forums..I think I have done a thread already on this in the PC help section...let me know!

Deanna.jpg

The Pic did not work. Also I can not find a Missing person report anywhere.Do you recall who it was filed with.

Deanna.jpg

Missy, can't get to the link. Open an account on www.Photobucket.com and upload her photo to that. When you post here, click the "insert photo" icon, copy the http address from Photobucket, and paste in the box that pops up. It will show up on your post then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy