GUILTY TX - De'Jhane Pollard, 4, beaten & strangled, Dallas County, 29 Nov 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by fhc, Nov 30, 2010.

1. fhc

fhc New Member

De'Jhane Pollard, who police say was left alone with Hutta, was found unresponsive with red marks on her neck and bruising on her back. Paramedics performed CPR, but she died at Baylor University Medical Center at Irving.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...g/stories/120110dnmetchilddead.27f32e944.html

This is so sad & tragic. I didn't want to post another 'boyfriend kills child while babysitting' article but wanted this child's name to be posted and not forgotten. This #&*%# is at least charged with capital murder.:banghead:

There are some good comments following the article.

2. Loading...

3. fhc

fhc New Member

4. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

Strangling a little girl is just so cruel & evil...how does one become so heartless that they can do this to a defenseless child?

:rose: Fly with the angels, little Dejhane :rose: You don't have to be hurt ever again.

5. Tinsamd

Tinsamd Justice for Shaniya!!!!

For the love of freaking god!!!!!!!

I know that I sound like a broken record but it just has to stop!!! I barely log in here, some days, not at all & when I do, the stories that I was following are buried under new horror stories. And, I do mean buried.

I guess that some "adults" these days are just so juvenile themselves that they cannot comprehend a child. They can't take it, & they murder children for being children.

At some point something has just been lost within people.

Children will be children. Children are innocent. It is up to us to protect & teach them. And what are we teaching them!?

Some are either dying because they soiled their diaper, acted out, were a normal child, got in the way of the flippin tv, or were a normal child.... And then some live in fear of being a normal child because of these fools that are their "role models"

The insanity & ignorance behind all of these adults with no patience is enough to make me throw my hands up at society.

However, then I realize why I come here to read & I know that it has to be to make a difference.

I'm sick over it, & I'm tired of it.

Too often folks have to say "Rest in peace baby girl"... Although I do mean that.

My uncle's brother died of a heart attack at 60 a few weeks ago, & his 84 year old mother lived with him.

All she can say is that your children are not supposed to die before you & he was 60, she's 84.

WTH is wrong with society today!?!?

6. MorenoI

MorenoI New Member

RIP Dejhane, may you finally be whole again with "our" other angels. :(

7. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

Why is it no surprise that he had done this (or something similar) at least once before? Dammit! Why are these POC handed children to abuse - children deserve so much better.

RIP Baby girl, De'Jhane.

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From January 2015:

http://projects.statesman.com/news/cps-missed-signs/paramours.html