TX - Derrick Frazier executed for '97 murders of Betsy & Cody Nutt

Discussion in 'Past Trial Discussion Threads' started by dark_shadows, Sep 1, 2006.

1. dark_shadows

dark_shadows Former Member

news link
    Frazier, 29, was the second convicted murderer to die for the 1997 deaths of Betsy Nutt, 41, and her son, Cody, 15. Three months ago, Frazier's companion, Jermaine Herron, was executed.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Evidence showed the pair went to the Nutt family's home, claiming car trouble and needing to make a phone call. The woman invited them in, gave them iced tea and offered to drive them 10 miles in her pickup truck to town.

She was shot twice in the head. Her son was shot four times, including two shots to the head.

"He deserved just what he got, only a lot worse," Nutt's husband, Jerry, said after watching Frazier die. He also witnessed Herron's execution. He said, "I just wish I could have done it myself."

2. Loading...

3. BhamMama

BhamMama Former Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Texas!!

4. Peter Hamilton

Peter Hamilton New Member

"claiming car trouble" wow--that's an old ploy--turned into a tragedy--but justice was done--the victims can now rest in peace--no real peace for the victims families,but some satisfaction knowing those two will never kill again