TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

Where are you, Donna? I hope it constantly weighs heavy on the person(s) who know(s).

Anything new? I can't believe there hasn't been more media attention, or a helpful lead/clue.

Anything new? I can't believe there hasn't been more media attention, or a helpful lead/clue.
I was searching for new information just last night and there is nothing. It is very sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I haven't had a chance to read this thread beginning to end. Anyone know who is the father of her 4 year old? Who was her most recent ex-boyfriend? Where was her primary residence? When was she last seen by somebody other than her immediate family? Who was the last person besides her immediate family who spoke with her?

Very good questions. And did she have a phone or not??? I don't get this case.

Very good questions. And did she have a phone or not??? I don't get this case.

I have the same questions. I wish I had answers! If we don't even know if she had a phone or not, where do we even go? So, Donna went with this guy on a date, who she didn't know, without a phone or a ride of her own? Her dad saw her leaving the house, but didn't even look outside to see what kind of car she got in? I'm still confused. This doesn't make sense.

It has been too long since we've had an update. I fear the worst. I mean, I'm a Texan and I have seen what Hurricane Harvey did to that area. It makes you wonder if she were just avoiding her family and ran off with someone, why wouldn't she check in or come home after a disaster like that? I feel like foul play was involved since the day she went missing. Poor girl :(

It has been too long since we've had an update. I fear the worst. I mean, I'm a Texan and I have seen what Hurricane Harvey did to that area. It makes you wonder if she were just avoiding her family and ran off with someone, why wouldn't she check in or come home after a disaster like that? I feel like foul play was involved since the day she went missing. Poor girl :(

I'm glad you're ok after the hurricane! It's truly devastating. I feel the same way about the day Donna went missing. I don't understand how this hasn't been brought to the media. Donna's disappearance should have received some sort of coverage.

You bring up a good point. I can’t imagine her not checking on her family during Harvey.

During Harvey, or any milestone of her son. Or Holiday's. It doesn't make any sense.

I know this was bumped last night but I wish there was more interest here. Perhaps because there are pieces missing (understatement) but Donna needs to be found. No one deserves not knowing...

I know this was bumped last night but I wish there was more interest here. Perhaps because there are pieces missing (understatement) but Donna needs to be found. No one deserves not knowing...
I agree, wholeheartedly!! Thanks for your response, and bump.

I have the same questions. I wish I had answers! If we don't even know if she had a phone or not, where do we even go? So, Donna went with this guy on a date, who she didn't know, without a phone or a ride of her own? Her dad saw her leaving the house, but didn't even look outside to see what kind of car she got in? I'm still confused. This doesn't make sense.

This is confusing. Why is the dad the only one speaking? Something is off.

This is confusing. Why is the dad the only one speaking? Something is off.
Where is LE in this? Have they accounted for the day Donna was last seen alive? Has her dad and stepmom been questioned to help further the investigation? Does her son live out of state now, or does her friend live in Texas? Why did her father or someone in her family not take custody of her son?

Where is LE in this?
Good question.

She had a hookup with some guy she met. The few details known would appear to have a paper trail that would easily lead to THE guy and the person they both knew.

A YEAR later.....zilch.

They should've been able to track this guy down within days, maybe hours thanks to everyone using social media.

Having said that, the official story does seem a bit fishy.

Good question.

She had a hookup with some guy she met. The few details known would appear to have a paper trail that would easily lead to THE guy and the person they both knew.

A YEAR later.....zilch.

They should've been able to track this guy down within days, maybe hours thanks to everyone using social media.

Having said that, the official story does seem a bit fishy.

A hookup? Sorry, this is new to me. And who is "they" that you're referring to, that they both knew? And who did they know? Apparently, I'm quite confused at the moment!

Nothing. And this one really bothers me. I was going through her fb friends, following and likes, just trying to get an idea of who she is and what she would be looking for in a date. She is 19 and they say she is a mother of a little boy, there are pictures of the boy and her and in July someone says they miss him and she says she does too. Her father is asking for financial help to continue to find her, said his tires are bald, believe someone offered to give him tires he says the LE is overwhelmed with other cases and lack of funds too, which I believe, this is the Houstonish area. I have one friend in common with her, a man, and I asked him a few days back how he met her and did he know she was missing, he said that he had not heard, and didn't recall how he knew her and he has never met her in person. I was hoping he would have told me he met her on a dating website so there would be some sort of clue. Lot of guys on her friends list, many from the surrounding area and many from Louisiana. I ask myself, what was she looking for in a person to date? A little fun or interviewing for a mate? The guys are a mixed bag but mostly young and rough looking. So still no word. She sounded like she was being rather domesticated with the date, ate at the Roadhouse, getting a movie from Redbox, be home later or in the morning. So she was exploring the possibilities of snuggling on a couch and watching a movie maybe some romance??? Making plans for what she was going to do for the weekend.

BBM. Some unidentified remains have been found in Louisiana by LE following leads on a missing person's case out of Texas: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Remains-Found-on-Oilfield-Rd-in-Welsh-Oct-17

There are many missing from TX and I don't know if this could be Donna, but I hope there is soon a big break in her case. It's time for her to come home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back