TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the driver seen getting out of and back into the jeep on video?

Was the driver seen getting out of and back into the jeep on video?

"Police have identified the woman who died after being shot in the parking garage of an upscale Dallas high-rise as dentist Kendra Hatcher, reports CBS DFW.

Once Ms. Hatcher parked her auto, an individual got out of the vehicle of interest and appeared to approach her. Witnesses describe hearing a gunshot and the individual got back into the vehicle of interest and it drove out of the parking garage."

http://tvnewsroom.org/newslines/u-s/dallas-police-searching-for-jeep-in-uptown-garage-murder-117766/

After years of looking at, staring at etc. security cameras video of vehicles on Websleuths we have seen some really odd and seemingly real optical illusions.

Okay, that makes sense. I wish there was some standard notation when a news website updates articles.

So, it's sounds like driver (looks female) and the shooter (man in a mask) are two different people.

Or, he mistook a woman wearing a mask ( and perhaps a hoodie to hide her hair) with a man. She could have easily taken it off after getting back in the Jeep. A 15 year old might think a masked figure with a gun is automatically a male. And yes, she could be the driver and there could be a male shooter. I'm open to both. MOO.

Or, he mistook a woman wearing a mask ( and perhaps a hoodie to hide her hair) with a man. She could have easily taken it off after getting back in the Jeep. A 15 year old might think a masked figure with a gun is automatically a male. And yes, she could be the driver and there could be a male shooter. I'm open to both. MOO.

I would think lighting and shadows in the lot could have affected what he thought he saw.

Kendra's Facebook page has now become a "Remembering" page. It seems mostly the same for now, but that might change soon.

A general observation: In the circles of her friends/family/colleagues there are many, many Asian/Hispanic women so I wish we had more to go on. I really thought, with what seemed a sloppy crime under CCTV cameras, there would have been an arrest by now. Maybe the perp/s were much more organized and cunning than initially thought.

<modsnip> Kendra posted a photo of what looks to be a cup of cappuccino with a note that indicated her boyfriend might be in the medical field, as got out of clinic early and took her to lunch on her day off. Some things make you go hmmmmm sometimes.

Kendra's Facebook page has now become a "Remembering" page. It seems mostly the same for now, but that might change soon.

A general observation: In the circles of her friends/family/colleagues there are many, many Asian/Hispanic women so I wish we had more to go on. I really thought, with what seemed a sloppy crime under CCTV cameras, there would have been an arrest by now. Maybe the perp/s were much more organized and cunning than initially thought.

Is it public? I don't do FB.

News of a homicide in Dallas had many people in central Illinois reeling Thursday.

SNIP

Lisa Sato, Hatcher's aunt, said Hatcher viewed Springfield as her hometown, and the family plans to have her buried here. She described Hatcher as a very smart, driven, beautiful and loving person.

Right now, everyone is still stunned about what happened, she said.

Did anyone see the comment under this article???

Did anyone see the comment under this article???

Surely a joke, no? There is a famous person of that name that is an American conservative columnist for Fox.

From Wikipedia:
In 2015, he courted controversy for his response to the film American Sniper, stating of the main character: "Jesus would tell that God-fearing, red-blooded American sniper, &#8216;Well done, thou good and faithful servant.

It's always interesting to watch the shows like 48 hours and Dateline. The detectives working this case have plenty and are following lots of leads.

There will be an arrest soon with all we are seeing.

Somebody real angry or sloppy. Maybe both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong