TX - Emma Presler, 19, accused murder last year, murders couple this year, Kingwood, Aug 2021 arrest

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Knitty, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Knitty

Knitty Well-Known Member

Houston police search for teenage woman accused of setting man on fire

Edit to add earlier thread:
    TX - Sierra Rhodd, 20, disabled, shot/killed while sleeping, Harris County, 14 Sept 2020

2. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

3. Mayjunejuly

Mayjunejuly Well-Known Member

What’s super sad and annoying is that on social media articles about her most recent murder, many people are trying to say that Devin must have assaulted EP and that’s why she killed him and critically wounded KL (who might still die from her injuries)… it’s such a disgrace that’s the automatic response because her mugshot is a pretty white girl…. Clearly the girl has some violent tendencies and is a danger to society! I’m thinking the most recent dispute (DGs murder) arises from something drug related and that’s why EP did it.. she also probably thinks she’s “untouchable “ because they dropped her first murder charges for lack of probable cause…. EP Is not a victim and I hate that a lot of people will post that and not even do a simple google search of her name, because if they did even the smallest bit of research into EP they would see she is no victim and instead has victimized 3 people and two are dead and the other might still perish due to her horrific injuries!!! Makes me mad to see such victim blaming on social media!!!

4. Mayjunejuly

Mayjunejuly Well-Known Member

5. Patches35

Patches35 New Member

I’m new to this page and don’t know how to find out if there is a thread about Emma Pressler. This girl needs to be found.

thanks

6. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

Hi,

Welcome!

Emma Presler has indeed been found, and arrested, as per link above:

Teen, 19, arrested for 'killing man when she torched couple'

cvaldez1975 and LizzyE like this.