Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Araised_Marvels

Araised_Marvels Lone Star State Member

I’m guessing they already ran that unknown number. I’m guessing the FBI is involved because they suspect foul play. My guess would be she was kidnapped by a car jacker. It could be the person she talked to last. She might have been on her way to get the car back to her daughter but decided to make one last stop. I think it might have been planned because someone knew to turn off the phone as well as how to turn off the OnStar.

The people she dropped food off to, did someone there call her back to return or make a last stop? Did she eat or drink something in that house? This is JMO but I think the FBI is probably researching all that right now.

2. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

3. book-thinker

book-thinker Well-Known Member

I find it odd nothing has been said about the time from 9:30pm till 2:30pm except driving over to her friends house. Did she stop by her friends house because she was going through some difficult times. Also any mentioned of a ex- husband or former boyfriend. My heart goes out to her children. Is LE still searching the areas or is just the family setting up search parties. It would be helpful for LE to give an updated news conference on this missing mom.

4. J-Kat

J-Kat Member

Per Fox26houston.com, Houston Police on 4/30/2021, were investigating a "kidnapping" and got a tip and secured a search warrant for a house in SW Houston and discovered dozens of people inside the house who may be victims of a human smuggling operation. Most of the victims found in the home were men though there were 5 women also. Wonder if the kidnapping being investigated was related to Erica? The house was on Chessington Drive near S. Kinsington Dr.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  5. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Let's Find Erica Hernandez

Posted Today:
    Confirmation from officials that Erica was not one of the individuals found with the smuggling case yesterday.

7. Minasmom

Minasmom Active Member

Just so I can get this out of my head and down in black & white:
    No reported sightings of Erica since approx. 0400 the morning she went missing. Last reported sighting was on camera at an intersection (gas station, etc).
    No reported sightings of vehicle since same noted above.
    OnStar and phone are off/ disabled & unable to be pinged.

Has anyone read anything regarding any activity on Erica's debit card, bank account or any credit cards? I'm thinking it would be difficult to go this long without making some type of financial transaction unless one was accustomed to carrying sufficient cash. Just MOO....

8. annpats

annpats Well-Known Member

Who is to say there isn't another house with more kidnapped people inside somewhere else in the city?

9. FlamingoLady

FlamingoLady Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I thought the kidnapped people in the smuggling case were identified as people having recently crossed the border. It doesn't seem like she fits that scenario but that's just my thoughts on the subject. There very well could be another house with kidnapped people but I just don't think that's where she will be found.

10. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

My local news in San Antonio is saying the people found in the house is a smuggling case, NOT a kidnapping case. Originally news reports said kidnapping, but that has been corrected. I don’t see how it could have anything to do with Erica.

11. annpats

annpats Well-Known Member

Well, at least that's one thing ruled out.

12. Gardenkeep

Gardenkeep Well-Known Member

13. Spider92

Spider92 Well-Known Member

Interesting, thanks. The unidentified woman is 5'7" - 5'8" and EH is listed as 5'3" but the rest of the description is similar. Would be good to know if the unidentified woman had 3 koala bear tattoos.

14. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Let's Find Erica Hernandez

May 2 post

Important Info; Please Read!

Erica’s Story

She got to our house(brother and myself) at 8:08 pm Saturday evening. She was at our home dropping off pupusas and then left at 8:16 pm. The video you see on the news is her leaving OUR HOME. She had all 3 of her kids in the Acadia, that is why the vehicle was on and you see the lights on.She then got in her vehicle and in the video you see her walk then jog a bit because the driveway is inclined. She got in her car and drove off.

She then went home to drop off all of her kids and then went to her friends house to drop off food to her.

It is said she hung out with her friend and the husband till about 2:32 am(according to her friend).

They text back n forth on Erica's way home. Her friend sent a text at 3:04am asking if she(Erica) was almost home..Erica text back saying she was 5 minutes away from getting home. The friend then text Erica 3 more times after that, and Erica did not respond.

Later we find out from authorities that she was seen (not indicating if someone saw her, or they saw a video or any specifics) by the area of S. Post Oak and Court Rd. That is where the focus has been on.

I am writing this so our public knows the timeline and not get the story twisted.

Onstar, phone, friend, number unknown.. EVERYTHING IS BEING RESEARCHED BY AUTHORITIES!

The FBI is now involved. Some info is being withheld for specific reasons.

I want our public to know that we have and are looking into every avenue we have access too.

Thank you all for your support, love, prayers and understanding. I hope this clears up some questions you all might have. Thank you for reading this. God bless each and everyone of you!

Also under a May 1 post, admins of the page stated LE are currently looking/checking Erica’s phone records.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Marg from Oz, Alcina, tezi and 31 others like this.
  15. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

This is great, love it when a (non-suspect) insider can break things down in such a streamlined way. With the FBI on the case I think they will solve it, unless she’s in a further-away body of water.
    So hopeful she’s still with us,
    ROOTING FOR YOU ERICA!!!

16. Araised_Marvels

Araised_Marvels Lone Star State Member

Wow her sister-in-law answered all the questions I had. Thank you!

I'm guessing since they were pupusas her family is Salvadorian? Anyway, that is not relevant just something I noticed. I’ll be honest and say I am suspicious of the friend and her husband. I hope they are properly ruled out. I am not entirely certain that the person who sent that last text was Erica. So I'm guessing, since I don't know much about this case, someone saw, and we are not sure if they saw Erica herself or just her car, in that intersection.

I just looked up that intersection on Google. In that intersection, there is a Walgreens and two gas stations plus a Jack in the Box. I'm sure the FBI is reviewing that surveillance footage right now. I hope there are flyers of Erica there since it was the last time she or her car were last seen. I also noticed there is a Michoacana nearby. I wonder if someone there can actually help? I think I remembered they have their own radio station? Anyway, my point is that there should be constant media on her case because the news cycle goes fast. Don't underestimate doing interviews and keeping her case a priority to the Houston Police Department. I think her family is doing a good job and doing everything they can to find her. I'm praying for Erica, she is a mother of 3 kids and she needs to be returned to her family soon.

17. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Search efforts continue for missing Houston mom Erica Hernandez

May 2
    Family and friends of missing mother of three, Erica Hernandez are hanging onto hope as their search efforts continue.

It has been 14 days since Erica was last seen. Her family, along with community volunteers, split up into groups and were passing out fliers Sunday throughout Houston after search efforts were impacted by weather conditions for the second weekend in a row.

18. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

THIS part is starting to stick out to me. All evening she was just doing quick trips to drop off food places. She runs her kids home at 8:15, leaves to drop off some more food and stays until 2:30 am???? Why? What was she doing there for so long this time? Look at the people who saw her last. o_O

19. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I don’t find it particularly weird that she had the kids for the shorter family visits, and then wanted some “adult time” with her friends later. However, 2:30am is pretty darn late. Would be interesting to see if there was activity on the friends phone, while pinging in a different location than hers. I wonder if they’ve canvassed the friends neighborhood for camera footage showing that she did in fact drive away alone at that time. Moo

20. jodierenee

jodierenee websleuth addict

Sister is saying on the FB page the sighting of her comes from the Walgreens video cameras. Did she go in...(what did she buy?), Did someone else go in and she was visible in the passenger seat? That is all unknown.