Found Deceased TX - Ethan Raible Rendlen, 30, The Colony/Dallas, 12 July 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Nanjack00, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanjack00

Nanjack00 Active Member

The Colony Police Department

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE COLONY POLICE DEPARTMENT CID DIVISION:

The Colony Police Department received information on July 15, 2019 of a possible missing person, Ethan Raible Rendlen. Ethan was entered into the State database as missing; Other Law Enforcement agencies have also been notified. As of July 22, Ethan has not been located. Foul play is not suspected at this time. If anyone has information on the whereabouts of this missing person, please contact Detective John Thacker 972-624-3933.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019

2. calo44

calo44 Well-Known Member

Strange case, not sure the Gf/wife is stable. Hope they find Ethan, tho. And hope she hasn’t done anything to him.

Daisy47, Misahbecker5, Alcina and 5 others like this.
  3. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Well-Known Member

Even stranger than the “wife” .... he is not on namus and I can’t find anything from authority online about this. I’ll sit on my hands. MOO

LaLaBandicoot likes this.
  4. NikkiofOz

NikkiofOz Nikki

Here is what I know about the case. It was brought to my attention by his best friend that he and Tatiana are not married, and she uses a few aliases on social media. She has a history of drug use, along with having legal issues involving finances. Ethan’s parents were in the process of having him added to NAMUS today (according to his mother) and that Tatiana is supposedly in the hospital. Today, most of her posts of him being missing that she had posted have vanished.

5. cspringer805

cspringer805 Member

6. cspringer805

cspringer805 Member

I wonder why she waited to post this. Mayyybe she did to go the proper authorities right away and waited(but why) to start with social media on the (17th?) but for someone who is understandably frantic about their loved one, they'd be "on it" from day 1(with LE) and social media the next day at least.

Nanjack00 likes this.
  7. kelizabethp

kelizabethp Member

The Colony Police Department has now made a public posting on Facebook confirming that Ethan has been entered in to the State database as missing.

Missing Persons Cases Network

Daisy47, Misahbecker5, Alcina and 4 others like this.
  8. Nanjack00

Nanjack00 Active Member

Very hard to make sense of this case. Says went missing on the 12th (Friday) Yet talks about going for the drive on Sunday. Drove home alone yet has no idea where she was. I would think that if my husband was missing and I had no idea what area I was in, I would have drove back the next day and made notes of every place around the area....including the Authentic Mexican restaurant that she says they ate at before arriving at this spot, yet can't tell you the name of.

9. NikkiofOz

NikkiofOz Nikki

S

She had said he went missing last Sunday which she had the date as July 12th. Sunday was the 14th, and the very first time I saw about his disappearance was the 17th. At one point there were claims that she was told to file with the Dallas PD because it was their jurisdiction, but then changed it to needing to file with The Colony PD. He still is not in the missing person's database in Texas, and the only post that was released in regards to his disappearance was by The Colony PD social media page.

Noharg likes this.
  10. NikkiofOz

NikkiofOz Nikki

Her story has changed dozens of times from the time she made the first post up until today whenever most of her posts vanished. What we do know is that he is a real person and that he really is missing. They are not married legally, even though she claims to be at least three times, and then states they had eloped the day before he went missing (this was stated by his mother in a closed group Where is Ethan Raible Rendlen? Case Discussion?) she is also not pregnant like she claims to be. Nobody knows where she really is, and nobody has heard from Ethan since this started.

Alcina, cedgison and Noharg like this.
  11. annemc2

annemc2 her name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis

Can this be moved to missing person's discussion? It will get more visibility there, I think.

Daisy47 and Noharg like this.
  12. CaseyLPC

CaseyLPC Licensed Professional Counselor

My head kind of hurts from trying to make sense of this. I hope Ethan is found safely and soon. I hope LE is pulling cell phone data as that will likely be the best way to track him.

Daisy47 likes this.
  13. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

14. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Daisy47 likes this.
  15. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

This young man did not receive a 7 figure job offer, that’s lunacy. Also, is he really an engineer because she does not seem well educated at all? I’ve just asked to join the FB group, but did his mom really say the “wife” isn’t preggo? This is bananas.

cedgison, Alcina and Lillymac like this.
  16. NikkiofOz

NikkiofOz Nikki

They aren't married and she isn't pregnant. She has claimed both of these over the past few years.

Daisy47 and Gardenista like this.
  17. NikkiofOz

NikkiofOz Nikki

Attached Files:

Daisy47, Alcina and Gardenista like this.
  18. BrianL42384

BrianL42384 Well-Known Member

According to mom, you mean

How do we know they didn’t marry this weekend? He’s been talking about getting married with her for a while.

cherrytree9 likes this.
  19. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Well-Known Member

If you join.... buckle up! ;)

annemc2 likes this.
  20. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

all so bizarre

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.