Found Deceased TX - Faiza Fahad, 27, new to the area, Wylie, 12 May 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The Wylie Police Department is requesting assistance in locating a missing woman who was last seen on May 12th. Faiza Fahad voluntarily left her residence on foot in the 2100 block of Central Park Dr at 9:10 am and never returned home.

Fahad does not have possession of her cell phone. Investigators have determined that Fahad is new to the area and doesn’t have any known friends or relatives outside of the home.

Fahad was last seen wearing light blue pants, light blue colored top with a flower pattern, pink and blue scarf, and pink sandals. She is described as 5’2”, 130 lbs with black hair and brown eyes.

If anyone has seen Fahad or knows her current location, they are asked to contact the Wylie Police Department at 972-442-8171 or call their local law enforcement agency.

****UPDATE****

The Wylie Police Department is asking for the public’s help finding a woman who was last seen 4 days ago. We are asking residents in the area to check their home security cameras that may have captured any images from May 12th between 9:00am and 11:00 am.

184991855_1656160711261857_6171503806792714561_n.png

185421776_1656161517928443_8362134904562277580_n.jpg

Wylie police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing 27-year-old woman. Officials said she is new to the area and doesn't know many people in North Texas.

Wylie police search for 27-year-old Faiza Fahad last seen May 12 | wfaa.com

I’m late to the party - plowed through quite a few comments but not sure I saw what I’m supposed to see...lol. Any hints? :D
Pertinent info provided by AN and ZK in several comments.

The police fb post in question has been updated. They are now asking residents for assistance:

We are asking residents in the area to check their home security cameras that may have captured any images from May 12th between 9:00am and 11:00 am.

Wylie Police Department

Pertinent info provided by AN and ZK in several comments.

The police fb post in question has been updated. They are now asking residents for assistance:

We are asking residents in the area to check their home security cameras that may have captured any images from May 12th between 9:00am and 11:00 am.

Wylie Police Department
Thank you! This is so sad.

Getting that Post Partum Depression vibe here....

Faiza, people do care!

Praying that our Creator sends the right people to cross her path right now!
Plus according to her brother she was fasting for Ramadan. I don’t know the custom, but he made it sound as if she might be very weak from fasting. If so, how far could she get? Praying.

MOO

Plus according to her brother she was fasting for Ramadan. I don’t know the custom, but he made it sound as if she might be very weak from fasting. If so, how far could she get? Praying.

MOO

Fasting is a very poor fit for nursing a baby. IIRC, pregnant women are exempt, maybe nursing mothers?

Ramadan fasting is sunup to sundown -- we know she left in daylight -- not ideal. This fast covers water as well.

Not looking for a link, we had an exchange student who is Muslim and I had international preschool families.

I repeat, Faiza, there are people ready, willing, and able to help you. Find one of us, please.

Fasting is a very poor fit for nursing a baby. IIRC, pregnant women are exempt, maybe nursing mothers?

Ramadan fasting is sunup to sundown -- we know she left in daylight -- not ideal. This fast covers water as well.

Not looking for a link, we had an exchange student who is Muslim and I had international preschool families.

I repeat, Faiza, there are people ready, willing, and able to help you. Find one of us, please.
So it is not allowable to drink water during the fast??!!

Yes. It is a true fast, no food or water during the allotted times. Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, on their period, and others who could be harmed from fasting are exempt.
Thank you. I fast for religious reasons but water is always acceptable. So that makes me more worried for Faiza. Dehydration can be sneaky and devastating.

****UPDATE #2****

We are also asking our Sachse neighbors in the Woodbridge subdivision to check their home security cameras to see if they possibly captured any images of Ms. Fahad on May 12th between the hours of 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. Ms. Fahad is still currently missing and we are looking for assistance in locating her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back