Found Safe TX - Minor, 15, Critical Missing Alert, 1800 blk Commerce St, Dallas, 27 Apr 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Critical Missing Alert Issued for 15-Year-Old Dallas Girl

Dallas Police are asking for the public's help in locating a 15-year-old girl missing since late last month.

The department sent out a critical missing person alert for GM <modsnip: full name redacted> Thursday morning, saying she was last seen on April 27 on foot on the 1800 block of Commerce Street and may be in need of assistance.

GM is Black and has shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 130 pounds.

When she was last seen she was wearing a black T-shirt, black pants and black shoes.

A family friend tells us her mother has worked tirelessly over the last two weeks trying to bring attention to her daughter’s case. According to the Black and Missing Foundation, the teen's family fears she may be a victim of sex trafficking and said she is in need of medication.

#Dallas, Texas: It’s been 15 days since GM was last seen. Her family fears she could be in danger - possibly a victim of trafficking.

Pls share to help find GM. pic.twitter.com/h49md4ye7K

— Blk & Missing FDN (@BAM_FI) May 12, 2022

Betty Simons is owner and manager of Valor Investigations, a Houston-based advocacy organization that focuses heavily on missing and exploited children.

She says the time to act on a report of a missing child is as soon as you know something is out of the ordinary.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said it, J-Parker.
Every now & then we'll read about a sting conducted for this type thing, and it does take a few of them off the streets, but obviously there aren't enuff of them being done. It may simply serve as impetus to be more sneaky and careful. Certainly every missing girl or boy is not fooled into trafficking, but one is too many.
Every day, every day, we get a new missing poster on another teen.
This pretty girl has been "out there" too long, and Dallas is a big city.
Hoping for good news soon, and SMH.

Still out there somewhere -- how can her mother sleep at night, poor woman?
I'm sure she has told LE everything she can think of to help LE and others.
Glad and sorry to see G (such a pretty 15 y/o) now listed as "critically missing." Maybe that will enable LE to put more manpower on the search & investigation. Prayers for all involved. Let her be safe and back at home soon.

So glad she is back with her mom. Is she in the hospital for just a check-up after her being missing, or is there more -- her mom said, " YES SHE IS SAFE BUT NO SHE IS NOT OK," from jellybean's post above, so that's a bit of a worry.
Source: Missing Dallas 15-year-old has been found, police say

So glad she receiving care from medical professionals. Hoping her mom is getting some rest and help from those who care about her as well. She's been through an ordeal, too. I cannot imagine it.
Hoping G will be back to being a happy and healthy 15-year-old soon.

So glad she is back with her mom. Is she in the hospital for just a check-up after her being missing, or is there more -- her mom said, " YES SHE IS SAFE BUT NO SHE IS NOT OK," from jellybean's post above, so that's a bit of a worry.
Source: Missing Dallas 15-year-old has been found, police say

So glad she receiving care from medical professionals. Hoping her mom is getting some rest and help from those who care about her as well. She's been through an ordeal, too. I cannot imagine it.
Hoping G will be back to being a happy and healthy 15-year-old soon.

I haven't found much I can quote here - but I really do not think she is ok & was taken advantage of. Just speculation though.

This is a long, detailed article with comments by her mother and by Tonya Stafford, a victim advocate with an organization that provides services for survivors of trafficking. According to them, GMW had left her apartment after her mom scolded her for getting into trouble at school. She went out to cool off, not with the intention of leaving. Somehow she got taken by a man, who they say was waiting for a girl to come by, not a specific girl, but any girl. She was physically abused and SA repeatedly, and says she was trafficked. Saturday she managed to escape, and she went to a police station and identified herself. The police won't give details, because they are investigating.

I'm reporting to ask that her name be changed to initials.

Thanks, @Unalienable Rights, for the update. So glad she is back with her mom and that she has been treated at a hospital and also is already getting help from professionals familiar with the ordeal she endured. Thanks for the request re her name being shown as initials -- she doesn't need any more negative things in her life right now.
Oh how I hope that LE has gotten enuff info from GMW to find, arrest and jail those you-know-whats who kidnapped her. They will be in lots of trouble for a good while IMO if LE and the courts get a hold of them.
I just can't imagine what that sweet young girl endured for all of those days. She was smart enuff to somehow get away, and she wisely headed to LE for help. I also hope she and her mom both receive effective counseling and that GMW will have enuff counseling so that she can be a regular young 15 year old high school girl again.
Again, so thankful that she is back home with those who love her and with those who can help her heal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back