Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the link and it's just taking me to the main page of their FB. Was there specific photo/information the link was supposed to take me to?

Nobody in particular, but looking at the pictures and the family's, maybe little Jacob was one of the children.

His features (hypertrichosis, synorphrys, long philantrum, thick eyelashes, and short nose), while subtle, are common in people with Cornelia de Lange syndrome.

I just looked up Cornela de Lange Syndrome, and I agree that he probably suffered from this syndrome.
If that's the case, and he's been to a hospital, the should be a record of him there!

IMO

His features (hypertrichosis, synorphrys, long philantrum, thick eyelashes, and short nose), while subtle, are common in people with Cornelia de Lange syndrome.

I'm guessing your making this diagnosis based on the artist rendering? That rendering is an artists composite of what they think the child looked like, it's not a true to life rendering of the child's face.

I'm guessing your making this diagnosis based on the artist rendering? That rendering is an artists composite of what they think the child looked like, it's not a true to life rendering of the child's face.

It's not a diagnosis, it's a suggested observation, of the features exhibited in the PM photo. The reconstruction lacks hypertricosis and does not make the longer philtrum apparent - both of which are often phenotypically relevant.

Bumping.
Sure wish we had more new news for this precious little guy.

Bumping.
Sure wish we had more new news for this precious little guy.

Me too. Mistree. The efforts displayed by GPD appear incomparable. I was sure they would get something after the new recon & release of the PM. But, hopefully they are working on something(s) we just don't know about. These UID babies really get to me. How can no one missing these precious children? :(

http://abc13.com/3107649/?sf182490996=1

So proud of the Galveston community keeping Little Jacobs story in the spotlight every chance they get.

"Abused and malnourished" I hope they really have some solid leads for Little Jacob. Whomever did this deserves to be caught and punished! Lock'em up and throw away the key. People who abuse children, the elderly and animals are the lowest - true monsters.

Seems to me, people ar noticing all kind of syndrome markers... that and the fact that he has been circumcised makes me think he was under someone’s care and radar of at least a little time in his life.

Seems to me, people ar noticing all kind of syndrome markers... that and the fact that he has been circumcised makes me think he was under someone’s care and radar of at least a little time in his life.

I agree. It's definitely something we can realistically hope for Jacob.

Random thoughts I had last night while not being able to sleep thinking of this little boy:

1. Clothing must have not been recovered. I think LE would have put it in the PM photo if clothing had been found. So, either Jacob was placed in the water w/o clothing or the water sucked it off of his little body. Tend to lean more toward the guilty person purposefully placed him in the water w/o clothing. . . leading me to believe whoever did this has followed other cases similar to Jacob's case (Bella Bond, Riley Ann Sawyers, Caylee Anthony). Jacob probably didn't have many clothes to begin with and the people who recognized the clothing would associate it with Jacob.

2. The circ. I feel like this is a big clue from LE. They mentioned it for a reason as you stated Stunned - Jacob was under the care of a doctor at some point in his short life. I am wondering if it was done at birth, or if Jacob had complications at birth and the circ was delayed until he was older. Maybe LE mentioned the circ because they believe he is a US citizen and was born here (some of our great posters have already mentioned this - much appreciated too). For whatever reason, I believe whomever did this to Jacob is close and they are very familiar with the area and surrounding cities and towns. It creeps me out to think they are following the case in the news, maybe even following here. Could he have even been a recipient of Medicaid? I thought the link to the Catholic Church FB page was an excellent idea too.

3. Hurricane Harvey. Could the family have abandoned their home in the wake of Harvey and not returned after the hurricane? Harvey formed August 17, 2017 and dissipated on September 2, 2017. New neighborhood and little Jacob was not seen much, if at all, prior to October 17. Does someone out there remember a family with a little boy the age of Jacob that left during Harvey or before and didn't return?

4. Grandparents/relatives could be in Mexico or another country and be estranged from Little Jacob and his family. If no regular contact with Jacob's extended family, grandparents, aunts, uncles would have no way of knowing Jacob is missing (thinking of the poor Turpin children).

I have a sneaky feeling someone knew this child and the family and suspected Jacob was being abused, but kept silent. Now the child is missing and they are still being silent in that they suspect they know Little Jacob's true identity.

I agree he was under a docs care in the past. im thinking that mom prob loved him at first and either she got on drugs or a new man came around and then he was a burden.

that's my conclusion.

I agree he was under a docs care in the past. im thinking that mom prob loved him at first and either she got on drugs or a new man came around and then he was a burden.

that's my conclusion.
Or..they both didn’t stand a chance...

They still haven’t found out this sweet boy’s name? Or announced his COD? my heart is broken for him.. no baby deserves to be tossed like trash (if that’s what happens). My baby girl will be here in 2 weeks and I could never imagine hurting her or any other child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They still haven’t found out this sweet boy’s name? Or announced his COD? my heart is broken for him.. no baby deserves to be tossed like trash (if that’s what happens). My baby girl will be here in 2 weeks and I could never imagine hurting her or any other child.

It is so, so sad.

Congratulations on your little girl! :baby:

It is so, so sad.

Congratulations on your little girl! :baby:

Thank you!

And it is so sad. He deserves his real name and a proper burial.

Seems like they are doing it all the time lately.

that's my conclusion.

Or the cost of having a medically fragile child took a toll on her and she couldn't deal with the cost of caring for him :(

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member