Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On Wednesday, 18th*of October of 2017, the sun rose in*Galveston Pleasure Pier*at*7:23am*and sunset was at*6:45*pm.
In the*high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide*was at*3:07*am*and the next*high tide at *3:45*pm.
The first*low tide*was at*9:17*am and the next*low tide*at*9:51*pm."

"On Thursday, 19th*of October of 2017, the sun rose in*Galveston Pleasure Pier*at 7:24am and sunset was at 6:44pm.
In the*high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide*was at* 3:30am*and the next*high tide at 4:37pm.
The first*low tide*was at 9:44am and the next*low tide*at 10:42pm."

"On Friday, 20th*of October of 2017, the sun rose in*Galveston Pleasure Pier*at 7:24am and sunset was at 6:43pm.
In the*high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide*was at 3:50*am*and the next*high tide at 5:26*pm.
The first*low tide*was at 10:11am and the next*low tide*at 11:37pm."

http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/texas/galveston-pleasure-pier

052157490598c1f9cde127f323b97107.jpg
8e9984a2a9d28ac9ba28685e6399366f.jpg
49d25359c334a45a2da685d3b12f3190.jpg

High Tide coefficient before the date 20th oct circled in black
e8dd694225afa80fcc74ceee7caddaa1.jpg

"On Wednesday, 18th*of October of 2017, the sun rose in*Galveston Pleasure Pier*at*7:23am*and sunset was at*6:45*pm.
In the*high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide*was at*3:07*am*and the next*high tide at *3:45*pm.
The first*low tide*was at*9:17*am and the next*low tide*at*9:51*pm."

"On Thursday, 19th*of October of 2017, the sun rose in*Galveston Pleasure Pier*at 7:24am and sunset was at 6:44pm.
In the*high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide*was at* 3:30am*and the next*high tide at 4:37pm.
The first*low tide*was at 9:44am and the next*low tide*at 10:42pm."

"On Friday, 20th*of October of 2017, the sun rose in*Galveston Pleasure Pier*at 7:24am and sunset was at 6:43pm.
In the*high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide*was at 3:50*am*and the next*high tide at 5:26*pm.
The first*low tide*was at 10:11am and the next*low tide*at 11:37pm."

http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/texas/galveston-pleasure-pier

052157490598c1f9cde127f323b97107.jpg
8e9984a2a9d28ac9ba28685e6399366f.jpg
49d25359c334a45a2da685d3b12f3190.jpg

High Tide coefficient before the date 20th oct circled in black
e8dd694225afa80fcc74ceee7caddaa1.jpg

So, Met, would I be correct in thinking that if our ‘Baby Doe’ entered the Gulf from the Coast that the event would’ve occurred during the times the high tide was receding and sunrise? And that this could have occurred as late as the early hours of the 20th (depending on the ME’s report, of course)?

Sorry, Met, my weather reading skills are very rusty. It’s been a long (long) time since I last broke out my board.

I'm following but I'm still not over Bella.
I can't even open her thread after that travesty of justice.
Others may just not be able to follow after that.

BBM. Me neither! I walked away after that.

Just bringing this little ones face back up in the thread again as I had to go through quite a few pages to find it.

Is there anyway his sketch can be added to the first post of his thread?

attachment.php

I’m certain I missed that one. Must have been when I took a long break. Who was Bella?

Just bringing this little ones face back up in the thread again as I had to go through quite a few pages to find it.

Is there anyway his sketch can be added to the first post of his thread?

attachment.php

Source: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1311490

(BBM. I asked a Mod for you. To request a Mod on a thread, click the little red triangle at the bottom LHS of your [or other WSers] posts.)

I've been quietly following this case....and struggling to remain patient...

A random question....does anyone know if LE has the ability to tap into the DNA services offered by companies such as Ancestry.com or 23andMe to find matches? Or would that be a privacy issue?

I find it doubtful that criminals willfully submit DNA to any entity, but in cases where the UID is a child, there is a small chance that one or both parents had submitted their DNA to one of these sites. Just trying to think of all possible ways to identify this child.

A random question....does anyone know if LE has the ability to tap into the DNA services offered by companies such as Ancestry.com or 23andMe to find matches? Or would that be a privacy issue?

I find it doubtful that criminals willfully submit DNA to any entity, but in cases where the UID is a child, there is a small chance that one or both parents had submitted their DNA to one of these sites. Just trying to think of all possible ways to identify this child.

I’ve been wondering that too, KJ’s Mamu. I read that in many states, felons must submit to a DNA swab but not all felons’ DNA profiles have been entered into CODIS:

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/20...ates-have-thousands-inmates-not-dna-databases

It’s very early on in the ID process though, AP.

I know :( It's just horrible to see it.

This would be good. Even if the parents hadn't, more than likely if they hurt this child, another relative may have.

So, Met, would I be correct in thinking that if our ‘Baby Doe’ entered the Gulf from the Coast that the event would’ve occurred during the times the high tide was receding and sunrise? And that this could have occurred as late as the early hours of the 20th (depending on the ME’s report, of course)?

Sorry, Met, my weather reading skills are very rusty. It’s been a long (long) time since I last broke out my board.

Hi Bo, im still investigating this scenario.
Still yet to Factor in the tide about the time about 5pm when the boy was found on 20th.
At this station the wind was clearly from the East mostly, creating a longshore current . (As shown in animation)

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

906c9c58fd6c7dfeef37bb868beafd9f.jpg
d2cadda6efee309cca873ef0504b3255.jpg
217113cd5d9fd2138464a41af0725820.jpg
5427dff48d296433af187f16d5c9b2c5.jpg

f40955172df7bb71136c51e7243ffdda.jpg

Between the trial for Bella and that "mother" getting away with murder, and the mistrial and lack of justice for Jessica Chambers, my faith in the justice system is lacking big time.

Between the trial for Bella and that "mother" getting away with murder, and the mistrial and lack of justice for Jessica Chambers, my faith in the justice system is lacking big time.

Exactly Vedder. Hey, if Casey Anthony can get away with murder, there is no hope for anything else.

Does anyone in the area know if there is a lot of TV and media appeals for someone who knew this little guy?

I was thinking that a lot of people in Galveston or Texas might feel that he's probably washed in from somewhere further afield, maybe from one of the hurricane affected islands, and so maybe they'd be more likely to feel a little more separated from the case and less likely to look around them and think on whether a child they know slightly hasn't been seen around recently. So I'm interested in how it's being presented in the media there and whether it's being presented as something that happened on the beach or if it's presented more like Bella's appeals were that seemed to me (as an outsider and foreigner) to be appealing directly to the whole local-ish community for assistance in getting an ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member