Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conference will be live stream on Galveston Police Departments Facebook page at 10am central time.

I won't be able to watch it live, but I hope one of you will be able to recap for those of us who can't watch?

Hoping this little guy will get his ID and his story told very soon!

A little child shouldn't be 'lost' and unidentified in this way :-(

Let's have a name for that sweet face.

I'm vacationing in a different time zone, waiting patiently. I hope this little guy gets his name back today, or at the very least; that they release details that will jog someone's memory.

The conference will be live stream on Galveston Police Departments Facebook page at 10am central time.

Thanks for letting us know, Lyssa. I hope you’re having a good holiday. Hopefully, something will be revealed about our little guy today, if not his name. It’s been a long wait.

I won't be able to watch it live, but I hope one of you will be able to recap for those of us who can't watch?

Hoping this little guy will get his ID and his story told very soon!

A little child shouldn't be 'lost' and unidentified in this way :-(

Let's have a name for that sweet face.

I’d say they’ll upload it to the abc13.com news website but I’m sure one of us can do a recap for anyone who can’t see the live presser, Amonet.

I should be at the doctors office when it streams. If anyone is watching, please can you post what is said. I would hate to miss this. :(

I came into presser late. They are calling him "little Jacob" but he hasn't been identified yet...
No family has come forward yet.
They are offering $10,000 reward.
FBI has created a seeking info poster

Billboards will published in multiple states

I wonder if there are people who know who he is watching that presser, making sure they know what is going on.

Still waiting on tox.

Clear Channel Oudoors providing digital billboards in 26 Texas markets as well as other states.

No reason to believe parents are deceased

COD still waiting; treating as homicide until can prove otherwise

Not concerned with parents' documented status at this point. More important to id Little Jacob.

Have been working with CBP to get word out to Mexico as well

Still no more info? Sad.

And I wish they'd do a picture without his mouth open just to show another expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021