Tx - Gelareh Bagherzadeh, 30, & Coty Beavers, 28, Murdered, Houston, Jan & Nov 2012

Discussion in 'Trials' started by TGIRecovered, Jan 16, 2012.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Feature article from June, including a handy Who's Who chart:

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/au...ut-of-greed-and-murdered-out-of-honor-7478280

From July:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...onor-killings-case-sent-to-prison-6369315.php

2. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

I went to school with Cory and Coty Beavers and was much more friends with Coty. It was devastating to hear of his murder and I personally believe that her murder and his were orchestrated by her family being angry about her being with Christians and unapproved relationship with a Christian. There has been a lot more recent information released on case and I will try to get verified so that I can share that. It’s literally her ENTIRE family in on it. Including siblings. It’s horrific.
    Hopefully we will get further answers to what happened and Coty and this young woman can find peace in their rest ::crying::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. AnaPisces

AnaPisces Well-Known Member

Wow, AlwaysHopeToHelp, I came over here when you mentioned this on Lucas' thread... I'm so sorry. What a case. I just read all of the posts here, but I think I need to go back and read them again or read other ones to fully understand.

4. AlwaysHopeToHelp

AlwaysHopeToHelp Verified EMT

I’m going to post more updated links this evening when I can’t get to my laptop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators