TX-George Zimmerman Pulled Over For Speeding

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by faw720, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faw720

faw720 Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Softail

Softail New Member

He was found not guilty. He has every right to carry that gun. I wish everyone would move on. It is over.

I live in Texas too!

4. faw720

faw720 Active Member

Respectfully, I never said that he did not have the right to carry a gun. He's just someone I don't care to have any dealings with, & I'm just not comfortable with him in the area. Call me crazy, but I am entitled to my opinion. Peace................

5. Softail

Softail New Member

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. But like I said, I live in Texas too! I remember the first time here. I came here on business probably in 1990 or 1991. The first gun shot I ever heard in my life was on the expressway in Dallas in the morning on my way to work. It freaked me out.

I was born and raised in the Chicago area. I never liked or have ever owned a gun. I hate them. But, I do believe in the constitutional right to own one.

George Zimmerman is no danger to me or you. He is no more dangerous to you, or me other than an unnamed person with a gun. Seriously... That is a little bit crazy. He is not coming after anyone. :SMH:

6. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

The article is a little disturbing. He thought the officer should recognize him and didn't really say where he was going. If he was speeding he's lucky to just get a warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.