TX - Girl who falsely stated three black men raped her gets no prison time, Feb 2019

Woman who lied about being raped by black men gets probation | Daily Mail Online

19-year-old Texas woman who made-up a story about being abducted and raped by a group of black men a year ago has been sentenced to probation.

Breana Harmon, of Denison, learned her fate on Tuesday, just weeks after pleading guilty to two counts of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and two counts of tampering with government records.

A Grayson County judge sentenced Harmon to eight years of deferred-adjudication probation and ordered her to pay a total of $10,000 in restitution and court fines.

4A69FBBB00000578-5529095-image-a-1_1521666680681.jpg

[...]

Woman who lied about being raped by black men gets probation | Daily Mail Online

19-year-old Texas woman who made-up a story about being abducted and raped by a group of black men a year ago has been sentenced to probation.

Breana Harmon, of Denison, learned her fate on Tuesday, just weeks after pleading guilty to two counts of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and two counts of tampering with government records.

A Grayson County judge sentenced Harmon to eight years of deferred-adjudication probation and ordered her to pay a total of $10,000 in restitution and court fines.

4A69FBBB00000578-5529095-image-a-1_1521666680681.jpg

[...]

She needs time behind bars so she can reflect on what she has done. Those poor men, unfortunately mud sticks no matter how innocent you are.

I will give some credit for her not naming specific people. However that's as far as I go.
She SHOULD get some time so she knows what her actions can cause an innocent person.

She should also have to do some sort of victim volunteering, though I'm not sure what it would be.
So that she can see what her actions can cause for actual victims who are then not believed.

I'm extremely grateful no one was arrested, imprisoned, convicted or killed due to her lies.

I will give some credit for her not naming specific people. However that's as far as I go.
She SHOULD get some time so she knows what her actions can cause an innocent person.

She should also have to do some sort of victim volunteering, though I'm not sure what it would be.
So that she can see what her actions can cause for actual victims who are then not believed.

I'm extremely grateful no one was arrested, imprisoned, convicted or killed due to her lies.
I wouldn't want her around victims....

I believe an old fashioned stockade in the town center would do the trick here. Especially if it was in Harlem. That, and scrubbing the toilets in prison for three years. Filthy thoughts deserve filthy duty. Give her a toothbrush and let her go at it. Perfect!

She should be ashamed. She should also be told every day that she just set back women who really have been raped. So many aren't believed as it is and her actions just made it worse for victims.

Exactly!
Maybe she should volunteer in a predominantly black community!
Hope she gets some counseling, she has issues, imo.

I don’t think a black community should have to deal with this person.

We are lucky that people who are black did not start a riot over this. On the other hand, they have faced this kind of nightmare forever.

Remember Emmet Till?

Her crime is so heinous. Black men have been killed for less.

What was her big excuse for the lie?

I don’t think a black community should have to deal with this person.

We are lucky that people who are black did not start a riot over this. On the other hand, they have faced this kind of nightmare forever.

Remember Emmet Till?

Her crime is so heinous. Black men have been killed for less.

What was her big excuse for the lie?

Well, I don’t think society should have to deal with this person. However, we do.
Send her to a predominantly black community to serve community service/volunteer & attempt to stone her sins.
She lied to explain her torn jeans to her mom.
Here’s the back story~

Denison PD: Teen staged kidnapping, caused her own injuries

(Eta, bet her ex boyfriend is glad to be rid of her)

So wait, what?

Is it too late to send her to Chicago? She can share a cell with the accused Jussie Smollette.

A cell set up the way a typical cell for an African-American was in the 1930's. Or the 1870's.

JMHO YMMV

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back