TX - Eleticia Rios Cano Martinez, 52, grandmother, murdered in home driveway, Houston, 27 Feb 2019

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
The perp was parked and waiting for her.

Grandmother shot to death in driveway of E. Houston home was beloved volunteer teacher's aide

snip
Authorities say Eleticia had just returned to her home on Harbor near Market Street around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday after visiting family members when she was killed.

Surveillance video shows the suspect confront Eleticia, then open fire, shooting her three times as she was unlocking her gate.

The woman's husband, Felipe, and their grandchildren were inside the home at the time. They heard the gunshots but could not save her.

"Our complainant seems to be an innocent mother, grandmother. She works locally here in the neighborhood, and it is a very, very tragic incident," HPD Sgt. Thomas Simmons said.

Houston police told ABC13 a small car was seen parked in front of an abandoned home next door. It is believed the shooter was in the car when the victim pulled up.

D0gXypsXcAIMLu2.jpg

Grandmother shot to death in driveway of E. Houston home was beloved volunteer teacher's aide

WOW, I wonder if she had an "issue" with any kids at the school?
Not saying that she was looking for it, but some parents think their kids are gold and can not do wrong.
I hope they find the perp.
How horrible for her grandkids to be there.

From one of the articles I got this:

Me and my brother went to this school and my kids also went to this school. She volunteered, she lost her job and then she went back to volunteering just because she loved the school and the kids," said Roxanna.

I wonder where she worked when she lost her job?

My sleuthing self has a major headache, one thing I’d do if I felt better would be to see if any of the appearances Liz made for a particular child was a child from the same school Eleticia volunteered at.

I’d love to know where she worked before, and where she went to church.

Also, anyone know what name Eleticia went by? Was it Eleticia or Leticia?

Also in the video when they were talking about video description and getting one, did you find odd they zoomed in on a white Nissan Logo?

Bumping to see if anyone has seen or heard of any new developments.
I keep thinking this and Elizabeth Barraza's case may be related. Very strange that both are still unsolved.

I know, I keep wondering also. Both have so many similarities. I haven't heard anything on either case, which is so sad to me :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back