CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

TX - Guy Larue, 25, stabbed trying to stop friend from driving drunk, San Antonio, 19 Aug 2018

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by cybervampira, Aug 19, 2018.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Man fatally stabbed while trying to stop friend from driving drunk

A man is facing charges after he allegedly stabbed his childhood friend to death early Sunday morning.

The two men were drinking at a baby shower in the 10000 block of Patton Blvd. One of the men had too much to drink and wanted to drive him, but the other man attempted to stop him. The drunk friend started to get very angry, pulled out a knife and stabbed his friend in the neck.

The victim has been identified as 25-year-old Guy Larue, according to the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office.
    upload_2018-8-19_22-50-46.png upload_2018-8-19_22-51-57.png upload_2018-8-19_22-52-45.png

2. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

I have no words.

3. Nonvoco

Nonvoco New Member

How sad that a man trying to do the right thing by his friend, is repaid in such a violent, horrible way. :(

AzPistonsGirl and cybervampira like this.
  4. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

AzPistonsGirl likes this.
  5. FlossyMay

Maybe I'm just boring and know nothing of what is hip and happening, but I never was given or attended a baby shower where there was booze.

cybervampira likes this.
  6. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

wow, it gets worse - stabbed AND choked. Then the perp ran to the door shouting for them to call for help, so this is interesting...

Alcohol. That's all I'm going to say.

No, I'm not. Let's start a discussion about how many more people alcohol kills - directly and indirectly - than some other illegal substances.

And again.

SMH

Nonvoco and cybervampira like this.
  7. FlossyMay

The "choking" is probably due to the stabbing injury. Maybe he choked on his own blood. I'm just guessing here.

cybervampira likes this.
  8. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

that is what I was thinking, but the articles say the perp stabbed and choked him. Who knows at this point - we have seen all too often how details change, understandably.

FlossyMay and cybervampira like this.