TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still...having drinks on NY Eve with a few friends???? What?
I'm not defending anyone ever again.

So, i'm trying to figure out why Sparky and crew (respectfully-I just can't remember names right now) even went to the school?

Did anyone really see HD or think they did?

And most importantly, why was Sparky so convinced they would find HD "standing up" or that she was "in hiding"? These docs tell a very different story, IMO?

This is horrifying...I am not shocked, per se...but am sick, disgusted and beyond angry!

That's my big question too. A lot of things are becoming clear as to why LE is doing what they are doing so I just have to have faith that they did this for a reason too. MOO.

God Bless you Hailey!!

Neighbor says he saw Hailey on cell phone at noon, and two girls with her. Okay are these wrong, if the cell phone was with SA all day????????????????????????

Yeah and I thought the claim was there was only ONE cell phone they all shared??

snipped>

BD and SA hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after BD reported Hailey missing. SA downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html[/QUOTE]

BBM Shades of Casey

So when was the last time anyone besides mom or mom's boyfriend that we can be absolutely certain Hailey was seen? I know someone said they saw her on the phone in the backyard but they may have mixed up the days since she did that a lot. When does dad say he last saw her?

I think her brothers siting on Dec 26th about 9 PM would be our best bet right about now. I have held the feeling that something happened to HD on that Sunday since first reading. I am still not 100% sold on WHAT happened, but I do not think they had HD alive and in that house on Monday morning .... Just MY OPINION.

We can't post links that come up with those stars, I don't think...

I can see why LE was REALLY hoping she ran away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief, another frightening thougt ...if they're into tourtur and sexual sadism and death...maybe she's alive & stashed somewhere? Maybe Having crossed the line in a big way with Hailey.. maybe they feared she'd tell.

Oh God...I'm just sick:sick:

Agree w/ with the typical behavior of dopers...but I can't get past the New Year's Eve party they held...BD and SA TOGETHER...that to me says a lot!

snipped>

BD and SA hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after BD reported Hailey missing. SA downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

EXACTLY! That is the last thing I would be doing if I was worried for one of my children! That is just not understandable on any level to me.........
:waitasec:

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Is it possible that not everything in that article is true? I'm trying to keep an opoen minded about BD's involvement. Maybe CZ will come back here and give us some answers. Maybe it's not as incriminating as it sounds.

Just wanted to say I am in shock as well...if BD is invovled with HD disapearence. I think I thought she was not involved due to going on NG, calling TES, FBI....

What if BD only called due to her friend posting on here, in order to look innocent. I feel horrible just for typing this...not the mother...again.

Guess only the friend can comment on this...if she felt she had to push in order to get things going. If I recall...it did take 5-7 days after someone here said to call TES before the call were made.

I just know if one of mine go missing I would call in all help avaible the first 24 hours.

I am still hoping that the BD is not involved...please? :(:(:(

MOO

Please note:

WE DO NOT SLEUTH OUR OWN MEMBERS.

We are not going to sleuth our verified members. Please do not let me see one more post where you guys are guessing who they might be.

Quoting this so every one sees it. There will be zero tolerance. Be aware!

Salem

This is why I say LE knows more than us and I won't criticize them,they've been doing a great job!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to bump this... They kept this close to the vest - and they let the go on NG to see what they'd say, and sat there and took a beating from NG, her board, all of us, everyone...

But good job here, LE! Now just find her... :(

Search for missing teen persists; leads intensify
By Hannah Boen Scripps Texas Newspapers
San Angelo Standard Times
Posted January 11, 2011 at 10:25 p.m

SNIPPED...................................................................

Before his planned evening appearance on HLN’s “Nancy Grace,” which was canceled about 6 p.m. because of a lack of developments in the teenager’s disappearance, Clint Dunn said he had about 300 fliers, 20 T-shirts and several laminated business cards made displaying Hailey’s photo and information regarding her disappearance.

He said he planned to distribute them along Interstate 20 between Colorado City and Odessa sometime Tuesday night or today.

“I’m programmed to go, and I can’t quit. I feel tired, tired as hell, and ... more stress keeps getting added on and my plate keeps getting overfull, and all I can do is keep on trying to eat it.”

Clint Dunn was about to leave his mother’s home in Snyder to return to Colorado City when a producer from Nancy Grace’s program called to cancel that evening’s segment. That left Dunn with time on his hands.

“I don’t know what else do. We’ve only got 20 minutes of daylight left,” he said. “Every day when that sun goes down, that means another day’s gone by, and that makes it worse and worse every night.”

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/11/search-missing-teen-persists-leads-intensify/

So, i'm trying to figure out why Sparky and crew (respectfully-I just can't remember names right now) even went to the school?

Did anyone really see HD or think they did?

And most importantly, why was Sparky so convinced they would find HD "standing up" or that she was "in hiding"? These docs tell a very different story, IMO?

This is horrifying...I am not shocked, per se...but am sick, disgusted and beyond angry!

It's an old LE tactic. They want their suspects to begin to relax thinking they (LE) are going a different direction. Most times the suspects will relax and slip.

Body language from day 1 clearly indicates BD knows something. Last night on NG she stated that she "lost" her. Speaking of Hailey in past tense.

BD was playing the media, period. She knows something and perhaps now she will break and speak up.

<modsnip>

I think what scares me most is this part
"Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers &#8211; including the killing of family members."

Hailey spent a LOT of time alone in that house while the adults were working. Little girls/teens snoop. I'm sure she found that stuff... :(

No wonder she didn't want to be alone with SA. No wonder she wanted to live with her dad.

But on the 7th of Jan Shawn was just tickled to death over his new mask.............

Just a thought - were these accusations or claims of findings to continue to get additonal search warrants? I am too tired to play devils advocate but looking at it harder, I could explain some of these things away as if their words were twisted or at least Billie's - I don't know. I have seen LE go after parents like this in other cases and they turned out to be innocent. Maybe tomorrow. My head hurts.
Prayers for Hailey to be found.

I think her brothers siting on Dec 26th about 9 PM would be our best bet right about now. I have held the feeling that something happened to HD on that Sunday since first reading. I am still not 100% sold on WHAT happened, but I do not think they had HD alive and in that house on Monday morning .... Just MY OPINION.

Or SA did something before DD came home at 4 and he hid the body until he could move it? Might explain his "deer in the headlights look" When might that have been and where might he have hid it? The car? The shed?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member