TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGTIME Death Penalty State...
As Ron White said: If you come to Texas and kill somebody, WE WILL KILL YOU BACK! Yes, the death penalty is used here. Wrong state to commit a murder in, if you ask me.

Sorry if this has already been posted...

COLORADO CITY — Holding fast to the hope that he'll find his "beautiful girl" alive, somewhere, Clint Dunn spent the past week chasing leads from Snyder to Odessa and doing everything he can think of to find his missing daughter, Hailey Dunn.

Like the words printed on a shirt he often wears, the father of missing 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student is "on a mission."

"I'm exhausted," Dunn said late in the week, after searching for his daughter in the Midland-Odessa area for two days. "It's frustrating, staying over there for two days and you're driving home and you don't have her. I'm gonna go right back, and I'm not going to give up."

Cont. @ link

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/

what's weather like?

LE still at landfill?

searches scheduled today? tomorrow? MLKing day???

I have a question. Can SA just say he has a lawyer and never have to produce said lawyer? In other words, can he just tell LE that he has a lawyer or does he have to prove to LE that he has a lawyer?

I believe he can and is. He doesn't have to cooperate with LE even if he does end up getting arrested. I believe this is when he'll get a lawyer though and it will be a public defender IMO.

ETA-The first thing a lawyer is going to do is advise you against a poly. The second thing they are going to do is tell you to keep your mouth shut..neither of which he did or continues to do. RED FLAG!

I'm not saying there are not witnesses,we have no idea,there very well could be,she could have run away,I hope she did.But we have already heard what she didn't take and I don't see it.But to this point we've seen ourselves many inconsistencies,so I'll wait till LE confirms.I hope it is true,I want to see her come home and live in a different safe place,because I'm afraid she'll be put back where we've seen in videos what is a dark and dangerous lifestyle,if SA goes back.IMO

Yes, I did not know how to bring the whole post over, but I only snipped the part from the affidavit, not anything you said.

Thanks!

No problem...just didn't want to try to figure out later how I confused myself...although I tend to agree w/ you.:innocent:

what's weather like?

LE still at landfill?

searches scheduled today? tomorrow? MLKing day???

52 degrees right now, here in Abilene. According to the local paper, the landfill search did not turn anything up and they are no longer searching. There was a foot search planned for today, not sure about tomorrow.

As Ron White said: If you come to Texas and kill somebody, WE WILL KILL YOU BACK! Yes, the death penalty is used here. Wrong state to commit a murder in, if you ask me.

That's the truth, especially as long as Rick Perry is in office!

O/T: I don't really like your Avatar! I'm a true maroon Aggie! Funny thing though, my hubs went to UT!:snowball:

You know the LE knows more than what they are letting on to.. I am sure they have alot of evidence they are not willing to share with us just yet. I would like to know where DD is staying. That would say alot if he is not with BD.

I believe he can and is. He doesn't have to cooperate with LE even if he does end up getting arrested. I believe this is when he'll get a lawyer though and it will be a public defender IMO.

ETA-The first thing a lawyer is going to do is advise you against a poly. The second thing they are going to do is tell you to keep your mouth shut..neither of which he did or continues to do. RED FLAG!

I heard his family has money? Why do you think he'd get a public defender?

I do understand how Family and Friends stand up for the ones that they love and care for.

Thanks CZT....you are a good friend to Billie. I hope she understands how much you have put yourself out there to defend her.

I also understand how SA's family want to show their loving support for him. I live in Florida and I remember how Ted Bundy's mother refused to believe the horrible things that people said about her "little boy." IIRC she was still alive when he was given his lethal injection. As some people used to say... "He met up with Old Sparky." But I think the Electric Chair had be done away with before he met his Death Sentence.

BTW...is Texas a Death Penalty State?

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

Oh yes we are a DP state. We keep a big supply of that lethal injection stuff, and we won't even share with states whose supply has expired.

Belimom
No one has said anything about what DD did after he came home, IIRC.
I think if I saw someone look at me with that " deer in the headlights LOOK"
I would run off to anywhere!
SA eyes (sanpuka) freak me out any way.
JMOO

You know you are addicted to WS when you go to bed early with your DH. Then you get up to use the Bathroom and you just "Have to turn the computer back on" so that you can catch up!

I am off to bed...I am leaving it to you night owls and west coast peeps.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!!!!!!

I know that there is a RR track that runs nearby. I've been told it is active. How hard is it to hop onto a RR car in the area?

I have a best friend who I have known for 18 years. We don't see each other much because of kids and life being busy. We talk perhaps once every few months on the phone and see each other maybe 4 -6 times per year. It's been that way since I had my first child 9 years ago. But she is my best friend.

BUT, I do know this. When we do talk there are primarily two things we talk about....our kids and our relationships.

Exactly!..and of course that's usually who you are going to call first when there is a problem with either one! We KNOW she and SA had problems, that's documented..afaik, we don't know much about Billie and Hailey's relationship...I really wish we did.

anyone besides me wondering why Shawn is staying with his grandmother and not his mom?:waitasec:

Cant quote from the other thread, but will answer what I can.

From passionflower: DD was not there today, he was with an uncle, but has been there every other time I have gone over. No idea about father figures in SA's life.

From Krista: I know quite a bit more about SA (from Billie) than just the fact he is her BF, but nothing that is relevant here. Yes she talked about him to me, but nothing really other than everyday, mundane things. Everyone has problems from time to time, and of course, while you might not tell your friends everything, you do tell them some. The thing is, this is not about Billie and SA's relationship, it is about finding Hailey.

I specifically asked Billie about SA threatening Hailey's life... she told me he had never to her knowledge threatened Hailey, and unless he told LE that when she was not around, she does not know where it came from. Yes, I know, odd. I also asked her about the Feb. 2010 incident. She said that she called LE about something else - no threats were made that day - and no report was made, no citations issued, nothing.

From laurensmom: I have had limited exposure (by my own choice) to the videos and pics that have come out. I would have to look at everything myself before I made a decision to whether or not I would let my girls stay there if Hailey came home and SA was there. If things are as strange and awful as everyone has said, then I am sure I would not. Plus, IF he didn't have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, I would also want to know WTH he is up to, and why he wont cooperate with LE..... come to think of it, no, I would not let my daughters spend the night there.

From Mustang Sally: No idea why the divorce is not final - money maybe? Maybe Billie is there because she can pay the taxes, or because Clint is just a decent guy who let his wife and kids stay in their home. No idea about where Clint is going to live now - I have heard that right now he is staying in hotels as he is chasing leads.

From Pondering Mind: I have not been around or spoken to Hailey much in the past couple of years.

From Kat (even though it was not to me personally): Billie is one of my best friends. I am sure with every fiber of my being that she is not involved in any way with Hailey's disappearance. I refuse to be a fair-weather friend.

From Pondering Mind again: I am pretty sure Hailey knew that Billie and Clint would not be getting back together. And from what I know (although she loves Billie) she would definately be considered a daddy's girl.

I've been saying all along that SA did not act alone - that someone else did this with him (not Billie but maybe a buddy or two). I'm starting to believe, though, that SA did act alone.

I do think there existed many windows of opportunity for someone else to take Hailey: unsupervised all day, RSO's in neighborhood, close to I-20. HOWEVER, I just think all roads lead back to SA. What are the chances that:

- he walked out of his job with no explanation
- later lied and said he lost his job/got fired/had argument
- returned to the home with Hailey was alone
- later lied about it and said he went straight to his mom's
- was the last person to see Hailey and said she was going to her dad's/MB's
- neither her dad or MB ever saw her that day
- had domestic dispute and admitted to LE that he threatened both Billie and Hailey's lives
- later lied and said he would 'never hurt that little girl'

Without ever learning the other disturbing things about him, he would still be the number one suspect here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88